Get The Best Infertility or IVF Treatment in Delhi
Parenthood is a beautiful phase, and no factors should keep one devoid of cherishing the joy of that phase. Although modern lifestyle, hectic profession, and unwanted factors have hampered the lives of many couples. Pristyn Care Delhi clinic is a world-class center for fertility treatment. We have house of excellence for the best IVF treatment in Delhi with advanced technology and experienced staff who have attended to hundreds of couples. The IVF experts team at Pristyn Care, Delhi, is known and relied on for brilliance, compassion, and commitment. As a result, IVF pregnancy has gained popularity in recent times, and more and more couples are coming forward to adopt the method. Pristyn Care Delhi is one of India’s most renowned IVF centers, with high success rate.
Consult Well Experienced Fertility Specialists For IVF Treatment in Delhi
We have an in-house team of highly experienced Ob-Gyn and fertility specialists. We understand that parenthood brings ounces of joy, and couples who cannot experience this joy often go through emotional and psychological pressure. Hence, we ensure that we align with doctors who are compassionate and empathetic towards unhappy couples so that they are at ease. Speaking about the doctor’s qualifications, each of them has completed the additional training and experience to treat infertility and offer procedures such as IVF and IUI. In our Delhi clinics, our experts thoroughly diagnose the factors involved with infertility including counseling, IVF cycles, egg donation, etc.
Why Choose Pristyn Care for IVF Treatment in Delhi?
The staff at Pristyn Care Delhi clinic is always there for you in every situation. We understand how sensitive it could be for couples and we try to provide the best possible IVF treatment. Our team understands that undergoing the treatment is an exhausting and expensive process. Hence, we try to assist in every step of the treatment so that the chances could get more for conception on the first try and give the joy of parenthood. Also, for the utmost safety and security of the patients against COVID-19. The safety measures that are put in place including-
- Thermal screening of every individual entering the clinic premises
- Vaccinated people only working at the clinics
- Proper maintenance of social distancing norms in all the clinic
- Wearing of protective gear by people working in the clinics
- Pre-booked appointments to minimize the risk of overcrowding
Book an appointment with the best Ob-Gyn for IVF treatment in Delhi
The three easy ways to book an appointment with the best Ob-Gyn in delhi for IVF treatment at Pristyn Care:
- Speak to our medical coordinator by giving us a call mentioned on the page. Our medical coordinator will provide the assistance regarding IVF treatment in Delhi while booking an appointment with the best Ob-Gyn on your behalf.
- There is a form given on the page as ‘Book Your Appointment’, fill it with all the required details and our medical coordinator will call you at earliest.
- Download Pristyn Care’s mobile application to book an online consultation with the best Ob-Gyn in Delhi without stepping out of your home.
What are the possible risks of IVF treatment?
Possible complications of IVF treatment include the following:-
- Egg retrieval may cause cramps and discomfort both during and after the procedure
- Possibility of twins, triplets, and more
- Breast tenderness
- Mood swings
- Bruising from the progesterone shots
- Allergic reactions to medicines
- Possibility of pelvic infection
Apart from all those mentioned above, you may experience the following complications in rare cases:-
- Puncture of the bladder accidentally
- Bleeding from the ovary or pelvic vessels
- Chances of Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome developing.
When to consult an IVF specialist
If you and your partner fail to conceive even after trying unprotected sex for one year, you should consider consulting an IVF doctor.
Following are the most common reasons to visit an IVF specialist:-
- At least one partner has a history of sexually transmitted diseases
- The female partner has irregular or no menstruation
- The female partner has a history of pelvic infections or previous abdominal surgeries
- The female partner has severe pain during menstruation (a symptom of endometriosis)
- The female partner has a history of three or more miscarriages
- The male partner has sexual problems such as difficulty with erection
- The male partner has had a semen analysis that shows a poor quality of sperm.
Apart from all the above, it’s crucial for both the partners to consult an IVF specialist for testing as the cause for a couple’s infertility can be due to either or both the partners.
Things to keep in mind before the IVF treatment
- Discuss with your doctor and try to understand the IVF treatment process.
- In case of any questions, doubts, or clarity, talk to your chosen doctor.
- Discuss your medical conditions with your doctor in detail.
- Try to reduce stress as it directly impacts the hormones that are the core of the reproductive system. Also, stress is considered the primary cause of infertility in both men and women. To get rid of the stress, you can do meditation, listen to music, or do anything that makes you feel calm, happy, comfortable, and stress-free.
- Achieve the right weight as it improves the chances of conception. You can add a high protein and low carbohydrate diet to lose weight and a high protein and high carbohydrate diet if you are on the lean side. Also, make sure that you avoid junk foods.
- All forms of exercise are advised at this stage as it keeps you healthy and helps you get the right weight.
- While smoking is a complete no for both men and women, drinking alcohol in moderation or not more than 60 ml twice a week is permitted. The doctor also suggests controlling the intake of carbonated drinks.
- If you have any pre-existing ailments such as diabetes, hypertension, or cardiac problems, talk to your doctor about it before the IVF treatment starts.
Things to keep in mind during the IVF treatment
- Follow your doctor’s instructions and take the required medications at the correct timings as prescribed. Also, be mentally prepared for the treatment as it requires around 4-5 visits to the hospital for scans and one-day admission.
- Both the partners must have a healthy and balanced diet while the IVF cycle continues. During the treatment journey, ensure that you keep your body hydrated. Also, you should altogether avoid smoking, alcohol, and drugs suggested by your doctor.
- While IVF treatment is going on, you shouldn’t bend or do any intensive cardio exercise. However, light walking is recommended, and yoga and meditation for mental health and keeping stress at bay.
- Say no to sexual intercourse for the first ten days after completing the IVF cycle as it can potentially lead to medical complications and affect pregnancy.
- Supplements that you started in the pre-IVF stage are continued during the process. However, if you or your partner take any medications for pre-existing medical conditions, you should inform your doctor about it as it can affect the IVF treatment process.
Things to keep in mind after IVF treatment
- Watch out for red flags such as pain, burning sensation in urine, fever, or fullness of the abdomen.
- Add fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds, and sources of calcium and protein to your diet.
- Avoid junk foods and cold drinks.
- Drink lots of water and sugar drinks like coconut water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Avoid any form of exercise for the first ten days after completing the IVF treatment cycles.
- You can walk at a moderate speed for 10-15 minutes but ensure safety.
- Avoid smoking cigarettes and consuming alcohol altogether. Even passive smoking can be harmful to the baby and woman. So make sure to keep a distance from the smoking zone.
- Destress and get enough rest. Try to sleep and relax as much as possible. On average, a sleep of 7-8 hours is recommended. However, you can also take naps during the day to recharge yourself.
- To lighten your mood and mental peacefulness, you can listen to music, do meditation, and practice a hobby.
Factors deciding the success rate of IVF treatment
Several factors determine the success rate of IVF treatment, such as:-
- Type of infertility both partners are suffering from
- How long have the partners been suffering from infertility
- Age of the female
- Quality of sperm, egg, or embryo
- Causes of infertility
- Development of endometrial lining
- Amount of care taken during and after embryo transfer
- Experience of the doctor
The success rate of IVF treatment in India ranges between 30% to 35% concerning the aforementioned factors. Therefore, in India, more and more people seek IVF treatment to conceive and enjoy parenthood.