Get Most Advanced Hymenoplasty In Delhi
The hymen is a ring-shaped membrane present in the vagina. Hymen can get ruptured due to sexual penetration, although other factors like physical exercise, stretching, yoga, etc can also cause the hymen to rupture. When the hymen breaks, a little bleeding can be noticed. In conservative societies, this bleeding is considered to be a sign of virginity. However, in reality, bleeding has very little to do with virginity. If the hymen is stretchable, it may not rupture even during sex and thus bleeding may not be seen. This can raise baseless doubts in the minds of people who do not have complete knowledge about the functioning of the hymen.
Women in Delhi can avoid these questions and stress by undergoing the advanced hymenoplasty procedure at Pristyn Care. Hymenoplasty also known as hymenorrhaphy is the cosmetic repairment procedure of the hymen. This process of reconstruction of the hymen is also known as revirginization. The procedure is very effective and leaves behind no scars. Book your appointment right away and consult a specialist at Pristyn Care.
What Is The Need For Hymenoplasty?
It is understandable that no woman would like to be questioned for her virginity by her partner in the marriage. In our society, losing virginity before marriage is not acceptable and considered a taboo even in today’s times.
Even if a female’s hymen had been broken due to some strenuous physical activities like horse riding, swimming, performing gymnastics,etc, it is not considered to be true in many cases. This causes a lot of stress and trauma for a married woman. To save women from such traumatic experiences and mental pressure, nowadays there is a surgical procedure available for women. The surgical repair of torn hymen is called hymenoplasty/hymenorrhaphy. Hymenoplasty enables a woman to regain her virginity and feel more confident about her intimate life. In Delhi, Pristyn Care offers hymen repair surgery. Contact Pristyn Care in Delhi to know more about hymenoplasty.
Our Best Hymenoplasty Doctors/Gynecologists in Delhi
Pristyn Care is associated with the best known gynecologists and hymenoplasty specialists all across Delhi. The surgeons are experienced and are quite comfortable with the use of modern techniques for hymen reconstruction. The surgery is completely safe and you can trust our doctors for an absolutely reliable surgery.
Some of the best gynecologists for hymenoplasty that are associated with Pristyn Care in Delhi are:
- Dr. Karishma Bhatia, Qualification- MBBS, MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology, DNB – Obstetrics & Gynecology, MNAMS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Experience- 8 Years
- Dr. Ketaki Tiwari, Qualification- MBBS, MD – Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Experience- 12 Years
- Dr. Preeti Yadav, Qualification- MBBS, MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Experience- 10 Years
How Pristyn Care is associated with the best hymenoplasty hospitals in Delhi?
Hymen reconstruction procedure is usually carried out at Pristyn Care clinics. However, in some cases, the patient may have to undergo the procedure at one of Pristyn Care’s partner hospitals in Delhi. Pristyn Care is in partnership with some of the best-reputed hospitals in Delhi. The hospitals are well-equipped with the most advanced treatment techniques and follow all the safety protocols related to COVID.
Some of the hospitals associated with Pristyn Care in Delhi for gynecological surgeries are:
- CK Birla Hospital
- Moolchand Hospital
- Irene Hospital
- Malik Radix Hospital
- SRG Hospital
- Makkar Hospital
- Max Hospital
Why Hymenoplasty Is A Better Option?
Hymenoplasty is a modern procedure that offers the following benefits:
- Reconstructs the hymen without leaving behind any scars
- Painless procedure (with the use of anesthesia-local or general)
- Dissolvable stitches make the procedure even more convenient
- Takes up only 30-40 minutes to complete
- Allows the patient to return home on the same day
- Quick and smooth recovery
- Negligible complication rates
Why To Choose Pristyn Care For Hymenoplasty?
Pristyn Care is one of the fastest growing healthcare provider chains in India. The surgeons and specialists at Pristyn Care are highly experienced and use the most advanced technologies during the surgical procedures.
In addition to providing a safe and reliable treatment, Pristyn Care actively assists its patients at every step of the treatment procedure. The medical coordinators are available 24×7 to provide assistance to the patients and make their treatment experience even more seamless.
Each patient at Pristyn Care is assigned a dedicated Care Buddy to attend to each and every need of the patient (if hymenoplasty is performed in the hospital). Pristyn Care even offers cab facility on the day of the surgery to facilitate easier commutes. Moreover, as mentioned earlier, consultations at Pristyn Care are completely confidential and all the aspects of the treatment are kept 100% private.
What Is The Estimated Hymenoplasty Surgery Cost In Delhi?
The cost of undergoing hymenoplasty procedure in Delhi can vary depending upon a number of factors and this can make the process of choosing the healthcare provider a little tricky. At Pristyn Care, we strive to provide our patients with the best treatment experience at the most affordable costs.
The hymenoplasty surgery cost in delhi at Pristyn Care is very reasonable and the patient is not required to pay for any overhead medical or hospital charges.
Nearest Clinics For Hymenoplasty In Delhi
Pristyn Care clinics for detailed consultations regarding hymenoplasty are operational in Paschim Vihar, Dwarka and Sector-19, Anand Niketan in Delhi. These clinics are easily accessible to people living in areas like Pundrik Vihar, Mangolpuri, Shakurpur, Sultanpuri, Rithala, Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar, Sector 22, Sector 19, Sector 18 Sector 17, Sector 16, Sector 13, Sector 10, Sector 8 of Dwarka, Badli, Shivpuri, Raja Vihar, Vasant Dada Nagar, Libaspuri, Jahangirpuri Industrial Area, Bhalswa, Ramgarh, Adarsh Nagar, Ambedkar Nagar, Haiderpur, Azadpur, Wazirpur, Pitampura, Prashant Vihar, Mukherjee Nagar, Jahangirpuri, Punjabi Bagh, Karol Bagh, Harsh Vihar, Sant Nagar, Samaypur, Sonia Vihar, Civil Lines, Mangolpuri S Block, Budh Vihar, Sultan Puri, Patel Nagar, Kirti Nagar, Pahad Ganj, Old Delhi, Tilak Nagar, Nangloi, Shakti Nagar, Gurmandi, Rana Pratap Bagh, Maurice Nagar, Basti Harphool Singh, Punjabi Basti, Shastri Nagar, Bharat Nagar, Police Grounds, Usmanpur, Kashmiri Gate, Pahadganj, Tis Hazari, Rajghat, Mayapuri, Yamuna Vihar, Karawal Nagar, Connaught Place, Amber Hai, Bees Sutri Colony, Kakrola, Dhul Siras, Palam, Puran Nagar, Panchvati, Madhu Vihar, Vijay Enclave, Palam Extension, Pochanpur Colony, Madipur, Mangolpuri Industrial Area, Pitampura, Nangloi, Udyog Nagar, Mianwali Nagar, Peera Garhi, Jwala Heri, Nangloi Jat, Saiyyad Nangloi, Kirari, Neher, Sultanpuri, Nilothi, Bhera Enclave, Sunder Vihar, Meera Bagh, Jwalapuri, Guru Harkishan Nagar, Tilak Nagar, Vikaspuri, Janakpuri, Keshopur, Rohini, Karol Bagh, Uttam Nagar, Subhash Nagar, Hari Nagar, etc. So people from these localities won’t find it very difficult to book an appointment with a Pristyn Care specialist and get expert consultation.
Nearest Cities To Best Clinic For Hymenoplasty In Delhi
Pristyn Care offers its services of hymenoplasty to women residing in Delhi. Pristyn Care clinics are also available in Faridabad, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, and Noida. Women of Sultanpur, Civil lines, Laxmi Vihar, IMT Manesar, Sadar Bazaar, sector 29, sector 44, sector 45, sector 48, etc. of Gurgaon, Sector 30, Sector 29, Sector 28, Kulesara, Sector 16, Sector 126, etc. of Noida, Govindpuram, Shastri Nagar, Chander Nagar, Raj Nagar Extension, Pratap Vihar, Lal Kuan, Vaishali Sector 9, Dabur Chowk, etc. of Ghaziabad, Surajkund, Surya Nagar, Tigaon, Tikawali, Tilpat, Vinay Nagar, etc. of Faridabad can book their online appointment at the nearest Pristyn Care clinic for detailed consultation with the doctor.
How To Book Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Delhi?
It is very easy to book an appointment with a Pristyn Care specialist in Delhi for discussing the hymenoplasty procedure. To book the appointment, you can either fill out the form on the right side or call on the number provided. A medical representative from Pristyn Care will contact you and set up an appointment as per your convenience and preferences. You can also book the appointment through Pristyn Care’s patient care mobile app. Once your appointment is set up, visit the doctor’s clinic on the specified date and clear all your doubts and queries about the procedure.
How to prepare for hymenoplasty?
- Choose the right doctor: While hymenoplasty can be done by both- gynecologists and plastic surgeons, an OB-GYN with experience in cosmetic gyne surgeries is the safest choice.
- Carry age-proof: As an eligibility criteria, you are required to be at least 18+ years of age before undergoing hymenoplasty. This is why we suggest you carry your age proof along.
- Know your rights: You do not need approval from your partner/ parent in case of hymenoplasty or any cosmetic surgeries. Your own written consent is enough. (Provided, you are above 18 years of age. )
However, we encourage you to discuss your needs, and expectations thoroughly. This would help you make a better and informed decision.
- Discuss your current health and medications: We suggest you thoroughly discuss your health, current medications and supplements (if any) with your doctor. You might be required to stop taking some medications before the procedure, else they risk interfering with the healing.
- Keep a track: Keep a detailed track of your period cycle and go prepared on your last 3-4 menstrual dates and days of periods. This would help you plan the right time for the treatment. The best time to plan hymenoplasty is 2 days after your last period cycle.
What are the risks of hymenoplasty procedure?
When performed under safe medical conditions and by trained gynecologists, hymenoplasty is a typically safe and minimum risk surgery. However, as with any surgery, hymenoplasty too comes with a few risks of complications. These include-
- Prolonged bleeding
- Pelvic/ vaginal infection
- Anaesthetic complications
Please note that these complications are extremely rare and commonly treatable with minimally invasive surgery.
What are the different types of hymen?
Hymens come in a variety of shapes and sizes. There is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all hymen. There are five different types of hymen, according to medical classification:
- Normal – Commonly hymens have a crescent-shaped entrance
- Cribriform hymen – Hymen with numerous small apertures for menstrual blood to flow through.
- Imperforate hymen – Hymen with no opening.
- Micro perforated hymen – Hymen with a tiny aperture
- Septate hymens have a thin tissue band running through the middle.
Can virginity pills or hymen repair kits give a virginity effect?
No. In fact, you must refrain from such over-the-counter products as they may do more harm than good. Vagina, as you know, is a very delicate and sensitive organ. Inserting anything while the ingredients are not researched, may disturb its Ph balance and cause dryness. This would then risk tear or rupture during intercourse and itchiness and bacterial infection afterward.
If you seek a reconstructed hymen, hymen repair is the best, most common, and medically verified method. It is:
- Less than the 30-minute procedure
- Has no major risks/ complications
- Is undetectable after 1-2 months.
What kind of aftercare is required following a hymenoplasty procedure?
After your procedure, your doctor may recommend a few hours of monitoring. If there are no issues, you will be discharged within 2-3 hours and you will be able to return to work within 2-4 days.
Some post-care tips that may help you are:
- As you clean your vaginal area, do not wipe. Only gently pat dry.
- Keep the area clean and free of moisture.
- If you experience any itching or swelling as you heal, we suggest you use warm compresses and ice packs to relieve the discomfort.
- Avoid head shower or extended baths for atleast 2–3 days after.
- You must not have sex for at least 8 weeks after the procedure.
- As you bleed/ menstruate, use only soft sanitary pads. Do not use tampons/ anything penetrative in nature.
- Do not eat anything too spicy. It could trigger irritation and inflammation in your gastrointestinal pipe.
- Drink a lot of water. Keep yourself hydrated. It would help you heal.
- Eat meals with high fiber content. It will help make your bowel movements easier.
How to choose the best doctor for your hymenoplasty surgery?
We suggest you:
- Ask for a friend/ or your primary health care provider’s referral.
- Look for your doctor’s specific qualifications, accreditations, and specialized experience in hymenoplasty surgery.
- Read through the net and different patient reviews thoroughly. You could also confirm through third-party sites.
- Have a direct consultation with your doctor. See how patiently they listen, and understand your specific needs and requirements. The more clarity they bring to you on the surgery procedure, the better your doctor is.
What should I ask my doctor before undergoing hymenoplasty?
Some questions you should consider asking your doctor before hymenoplasty surgery are:
- What are your qualifications and specialized experience in cosmetic gynecology?
- Are there any risks/ complications associated with hymenoplasty surgery?
- Does hymenoplasty affect my ability for childbirth?
- Are there any guidelines I should follow to prepare for a hymenoplasty procedure?
- How long would the recovery take?
- When can I resume my sex life after hymenoplasty surgery?
- How should I take care after the hymenoplasty procedure?
- When can I resume office after hymenoplasty surgery?
- What are the different payment options you have?