Most Effective Hymen Repair in Noida only at Pristyn Care
Women in Noida are known for their determination of being fit and active. Some women also choose to undergo this surgery for personal reasons. Pristyn Care provides the most effective hymenoplasty surgery with long-lasting results under the influence of anesthesia. Hymenoplasty is a completely safe surgery. Just like any other surgery, it may have a few complications post the treatment. The complications may vary from individual to individual.
Confidential Consultations with Experienced Gynecologists
We promise complete privacy during consultations with our surgeons as well as assure that the information regarding the patient, surgery, and other details will remain confidential throughout the treatment. Women decide to get hymenoplasty by choice and be a virgin again due to various reasons. Our gynecologists are compassionate and understand that undergoing hymenoplasty is one of the most life-altering decisions for a woman.
Why Choose Pristyn Care in Noida For Hymenoplasty?
Patients’ safety and security are of utmost importance to us. We envision providing tailored surgical experience to every patient so that they are back on their feet at the earliest. We try to customize the patient experience according to their needs so that the results are long-lasting as well as the recovery is smooth.
For ensuring maximum comfort and safety of the patients, we are taking the following precautionary measures at all our clinics and partner-hospitals.
- Thermal screening of every individual entering the hospital or clinic premises
- Regular sanitization of the equipment and consultation rooms
- Vaccination of hospital staff to curb the spread of COVID-19
- Pre-booked appointments to reduce waiting period as well as reduce risk of overcrowding
People from Dadri Road, Sector 121, Sector 62, Sector 74, Aimnabad, Alpha I, Badalpur, Bulandshahr, Chhapraula, Dadha, Dhoom Manikpur, Delta I, Ecotech Extension, Gautam Budh Nagar, Golf Course, Greater Noida West, Habibpur, Kappa I, Lakhnawali, LAMBDA I, Omega I, Omega II, R1 Scheme Pocket P3, Knowledge Park 3, etc. can choose to speak with any of our experienced gynecologists to know more about hymenoplasty.
How to prepare for hymenoplasty?
- Choose the right doctor: While hymenoplasty can be done by both- gynecologists and plastic surgeons, an OB-GYN with experience in cosmetic gyne surgeries is the safest choice.
- Carry age-proof: As an eligibility criteria, you are required to be at least 18+ years of age before undergoing hymenoplasty. This is why we suggest you carry your age proof along.
- Know your rights: You do not need approval from your partner/ parent in case of hymenoplasty or any cosmetic surgeries. Your own written consent is enough. (Provided, you are above 18 years of age. )
However, we encourage you to discuss your needs, and expectations thoroughly. This would help you make a better and informed decision.
- Discuss your current health and medications: We suggest you thoroughly discuss your health, current medications and supplements (if any) with your doctor. You might be required to stop taking some medications before the procedure, else they risk interfering with the healing.
- Keep a track: Keep a detailed track of your period cycle and go prepared on your last 3-4 menstrual dates and days of periods. This would help you plan the right time for the treatment. The best time to plan hymenoplasty is 2 days after your last period cycle.
What are the risks of hymenoplasty procedure?
When performed under safe medical conditions and by trained gynecologists, hymenoplasty is a typically safe and minimum risk surgery. However, as with any surgery, hymenoplasty too comes with a few risks of complications. These include-
- Prolonged bleeding
- Pelvic/ vaginal infection
- Anaesthetic complications
Please note that these complications are extremely rare and commonly treatable with minimally invasive surgery.
What are the different types of hymen?
Hymens come in a variety of shapes and sizes. There is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all hymen. There are five different types of hymen, according to medical classification:
- Normal – Commonly hymens have a crescent-shaped entrance
- Cribriform hymen – Hymen with numerous small apertures for menstrual blood to flow through.
- Imperforate hymen – Hymen with no opening.
- Micro perforated hymen – Hymen with a tiny aperture
- Septate hymens have a thin tissue band running through the middle.
Can virginity pills or hymen repair kits give a virginity effect?
No. In fact, you must refrain from such over-the-counter products as they may do more harm than good. Vagina, as you know, is a very delicate and sensitive organ. Inserting anything while the ingredients are not researched, may disturb its Ph balance and cause dryness. This would then risk tear or rupture during intercourse and itchiness and bacterial infection afterward.
If you seek a reconstructed hymen, hymen repair is the best, most common, and medically verified method. It is:
- Less than the 30-minute procedure
- Has no major risks/ complications
- Is undetectable after 1-2 months.
What kind of aftercare is required following a hymenoplasty procedure?
After your procedure, your doctor may recommend a few hours of monitoring. If there are no issues, you will be discharged within 2-3 hours and you will be able to return to work within 2-4 days.
Some post-care tips that may help you are:
- As you clean your vaginal area, do not wipe. Only gently pat dry.
- Keep the area clean and free of moisture.
- If you experience any itching or swelling as you heal, we suggest you use warm compresses and ice packs to relieve the discomfort.
- Avoid head shower or extended baths for atleast 2–3 days after.
- You must not have sex for at least 8 weeks after the procedure.
- As you bleed/ menstruate, use only soft sanitary pads. Do not use tampons/ anything penetrative in nature.
- Do not eat anything too spicy. It could trigger irritation and inflammation in your gastrointestinal pipe.
- Drink a lot of water. Keep yourself hydrated. It would help you heal.
- Eat meals with high fiber content. It will help make your bowel movements easier.
How to choose the best doctor for your hymenoplasty surgery?
We suggest you:
- Ask for a friend/ or your primary health care provider’s referral.
- Look for your doctor’s specific qualifications, accreditations, and specialized experience in hymenoplasty surgery.
- Read through the net and different patient reviews thoroughly. You could also confirm through third-party sites.
- Have a direct consultation with your doctor. See how patiently they listen, and understand your specific needs and requirements. The more clarity they bring to you on the surgery procedure, the better your doctor is.
What should I ask my doctor before undergoing hymenoplasty?
Some questions you should consider asking your doctor before hymenoplasty surgery are:
- What are your qualifications and specialized experience in cosmetic gynecology?
- Are there any risks/ complications associated with hymenoplasty surgery?
- Does hymenoplasty affect my ability for childbirth?
- Are there any guidelines I should follow to prepare for a hymenoplasty procedure?
- How long would the recovery take?
- When can I resume my sex life after hymenoplasty surgery?
- How should I take care after the hymenoplasty procedure?
- When can I resume office after hymenoplasty surgery?
- What are the different payment options you have?