Get Most Advanced LASIK Surgery in Noida
Around 20 percent of the population in India are blind due to refractive error. It is one of the most common causes of blindness in the age group of 20-64 years. Opting for the right treatment at the right time can prevent the problem from getting so much worse. Experts believe that choosing LASIK surgery can help in getting relief from the problem permanently. Pristyn Care offers LASIK surgery at their clinics in Noida. Our team of eye doctors in Noida and hospital staff ensures that your problem doesn’t recur.
Highly Experienced LASIK Surgeons in Noida
The LASIK procedure offered by us is performed by a strong team of eye surgeons. They are all specially trained to use the latest technology and surgical equipment to perform the procedure. Each one of them are medically licensed and possess all the necessary skills and medical qualifications to perform the procedure successfully. They all possess recognitions and awards bestowed upon them due to their extraordinary career and long track record of completing the surgery without any complications.
How Pristyn Care is Associated with Top Hospitals in Noida?
We have partnered with some of the top multi-specialty hospitals such as Irene Hospital, Eye Mantra Hospital, Ahooja Eye and Dental Centre, Viaan Eye Centre, Apollo Hospital, Max Hospital, Khanna Medicare Centre, Eye Mantra Hospital in Delhi to fulfill the vision of treating patients with most advanced technology. Patients from Noida can reach our partner-hospitals by the cab arranged by us on the day of the procedure. You’ll be glad to know that most of our partner-hospitals have Entry-Level accreditation from the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH). As these are NABH-accredited, they follow every norm and regulation required to complete the procedure successfully. Therefore, you can be assured that the procedure will be performed with the latest technology in fully-equipped operating rooms. Moreover, the team of hospital personnel at these hospitals play an integral role in ensuring that the patient’s stay is comfortable. As far as safety is concerned, our partner hospitals are taking every necessary precaution recommended by authorities to guarantee utmost protection.
Why LASIK Surgery Is A Better Option?
- It is a day-care procedure which means the patient can go home once the doctor thinks it is fitting to do so.
- LASIK surgery is absolutely safe as there is minimal risk of any complication or mishap happening.
- The results of LASIK surgery are permanent in nature. The results tend to remain so throughout the patient’s life unless there is any change in the prescription again.
- The vision restores completely on the same day or within 24 hours of the procedure.
- When compared to other solutions such as wearing contacts or glasses, this is a more cost-effective method to get rid of blurry vision in the longer run.
Top 5 Benefits of Choosing LASIK Surgery
The benefits of LASIK surgery can be summarized into the following 5 major points.
- Once the LASIK surgery is completed, the need to wear any contact lenses or spectacles reduces considerably as the vision improves.
- About 96% of patients are able to achieve 20/20 vision after vision correction with LASIK surgery.
- There are no cuts nor any incisions made by the surgeon during the entire procedure which means it is a minimally invasive procedure. Therefore, it has all the features of a minimally invasive procedure such as faster recovery, minimal downtime required, etc.
- The United States Foods and Drugs Administration (USFDA) has confirmed that LASIK surgery is an absolutely safe procedure to undergo. However, there can be some mild complications such as swelling.
- The results of LASIK surgery are evident only within a couple of hours.
Patient Journey for Opthal Vision retrieval
Here is how the patient journey involves after the LASIK surgery.
- The 1st Post OPD is completed on the first day of the recovery period
- The 2nd OPD is completed after 10 days of recovery
- The 3rd OPD is completed after 1 month
Why Choose LASIK Surgery from Pristyn Care?
The eyes are one of the most important organs of the body. Damage or degradation of this sensory organ can bring life to a standstill. In case you are having trouble seeing near, fear or both, get diagnosed by the best ophthalmologists from Pristyn Care in Noida. A detailed consultation with them can help you get a handful of knowledge of LASIK surgery and the several benefits it offers including zero recurrences, almost no downtime, and same-day discharge. For a hassle-free and seamless LASIK surgery, we promise each and every patient the following-
- Free transportation arranged for every person undergoing LASIK surgery in Noida. The cab picks the patient up as well as drops them off at their doorstep.
- We have put the standard of procedure in place at our clinics and partner-hospitals to ensure 100% safety of our patients. Wearing of PPE kits with masks, thermal screening of individuals, regular sanitizing of surgical instruments, etc. are some of the safety measures that we are taking.
- At the hospital, a dedicated Care Buddy assists the patient in every step of hospitalization to make sure that there is no unnecessary delay prior to the surgery. They also help with all documentation and paperwork.
- To maintain transparency, we also accept payments via cashless or online methods.
- More than one financing options are available at Pristyn Care to make it easier for patients when they are making the decision of undergoing surgery.
Nearby Clinics For LASIK Surgery in Noida
People from major localities in Noida such as Sector 101, Sector 1, Kulesara, Sector 16, Sector 126, Sector 30, Sector 29, Sector 28, Sector 78, Sector 150, Dadri Road, Sector 121, Sector 62, Sector 74, Sikandrabad, Tech Zone II, Tugalpur Village, Zeta I, Aimnabad, Alpha I, Badalpur, Bulandshahr, Chhapraula, Dadha, Dhoom Manikpur, Delta I, Ecotech Extension, Gautam Budh Nagar, Golf Course, Greater Noida West, Habibpur, Kappa I, Lakhnawali, LAMBDA I, Omega I, Omega II, R1 Scheme Pocket P3, Knowledge Park 3, etc. can choose to undergo LASIK surgery from Pristyn Care.
Nearest Cities for Best LASIK Surgery Clinic in Noida
People suffering from the blurry vision in New Delhi, Ghaziabad, Faridabad and Gurgaon can visit our nearest clinics in Noida too. In others, people from Rajendra Place, Rajokri, Saket, Connaught Place, Chhattarpur, Green Park, IIT, Nizamuddin, Mayur Vihar, Chandni Chowk, Dwarka, India Gate, Janakpuri, Kalka ji, Khan Market, Uttam Nagar, Shastri Park, Nehru Place, Karol Bagh, Malviya Nagar, Greater Kailash, Vasant Kunj, Hauz Khas, Mayur Vihar, Udyog Vihar, Rohini, Cyber City, etc. of Delhi or Govindpuram, Shastri Nagar, Chander Nagar, Raj Nagar Extension, Pratap Vihar, Lal Kuan, Vaishali Sector 9, Dabur Chowk, etc. of Ghaziabad, or major localities in Faridabad such as sector 11, sector 14, sector 15, sector 16, sector 19, sector 21 C, Neelam Bata Colony, Neharpar, Nehru Colony, New Baselwa Colony, New Colony Extension, New Industrial Township 1, New Industrial Township 2, New Industrial Township 3, Dabua Colony, Ballabhgarh, Basantpur, or Golfcourse Extension Road, Sohna Road, South City, Sushant Lok-I, DLF Phase 2, Sultanpur, Civil lines, Laxmi Vihar, IMT Manesar, Sadar Bazaar, sector 29, sector 44, sector 45, sector 48, etc. of Gurgaon, can choose to undergo cataract surgery from Pristyn Care in Noida.
How To Book An Appointment at Pristyn Care Clinic in Noida?
It is quite easy to book an appointment with us. Here are some ways in which residents in Aimnabad, Alpha I, Badalpur, Bulandshahr, Chhapraula, Dadha, Dhoom Manikpur, Delta I, Ecotech Extension, Gautam Budh Nagar, Golf Course, Greater Noida West, Habibpur, Kappa I, Lakhnawali, etc. and other areas in Noida can book an appointment with us.
- Book an appointment by visiting www.pristyncare.com and select ‘Online Consultation’ from the For Patients menu. After being redirected to another page, select the category for which you want consultation and pay the consultation fee via online payment. Within 30 mins, the medical coordinator gets back to you and books an appointment with the doctor of preference.
- Call us on the above number and speak with our medical coordinators. They book an appointment for you at the nearest Pristyn Care clinic in Noida on your behalf.
- Fill in the contact details of the patient on the form and let someone from our team get back to you at the earliest.
- Click on the Book Appointment option you can find on the home page of Pristyn Care. Fill the details and wait for a call.
- Consult with the doctor of your choice via our mobile app, Pristyn Care. The app allows you to speak with a doctor without the need to step out of your home. App is available on Play Store and App Store.
How To Book An Appointment On The Pristyn Care Patient App?
Visit the Patient App>>Click on the “Consult With A Doctor >>Select the disease you want to consult for >>Select the doctor from the doctor list of your choice>>Click on “Get Consultation Now”>>Select the Mode of Consultation, Date and Time>>Click on “Proceed to Payment”>>Confirm the Patient details>>Appointment is Booked>>Details available on the homescreen>>On the scheduled time, the card turns green>>Click on the “Connect with Doctor”>>Start the session