Get Most Advanced Liposuction In Noida
Losing fat especially around the tummy, thighs, necks, arms is not an easy task to accomplish. Even though intermittent fasting and regular exercising can cut down on fat deposition but these also provide results to only some extent. Pristyn Care clinics use the most advanced technique of liposuction for body enhancement. The VASER or the Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance technique relies on the ultrasound waves to break the stubborn fat cells. For achieving the desired results of body contour, we offer a customized patient experience to all our patients. Pristyn Care prides itself as the best clinic for liposuction in Noida. The liposuction treatment delivered ensures the minimum risk of infections and complications.
Body Areas From Which Liposuction Can Remove Stubborn Fat
In Noida, our cosmetic surgeons can remove fat pockets effectively from the following parts of the body to make the body shape enhanced.
- Thighs, both inner and outer thighs (also known as saddlebags)
- Neckline and around the chin
- Inner knees
- Upper arms
Highly Experienced Liposuction Doctors In Noida
Liposuction has everything to do with an individual’s appearance. An appearance is closely linked with the person’s confidence and self-esteem. To ensure that each of our patients is satisfied with the results after
liposuction, we have a team of specially-trained experts in liposuction. They possess a sufficient number of years of successful experience as well as a sharp aesthetic sense. Consult with our doctors today as they listen to your problem intently and then only recommend the appropriate solution.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Noida?
We want to serve the best to our patients. In order to guarantee the best results, our team of doctors rely only on state-of-the-art technology to sculpt out the fat cells. Hence, we have collaborated with several super-specialty hospitals in Noida such as Max, SMS Hospital, Sehgal Neo, Triton, AHLL spectra, Phoenix, Dentem Clinic, Skin Plus clinic, Makkar Hospital, Khanna, Irene, CDAS, Jeevan, Aryan, Ayushmann, Jyoti, Tarak, Siddhi, etc. in Delhi where this technology is available. Most of these hospitals are accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH). The fully equipped operating rooms backed by a team of highly-experienced hospital staff makes sure that the liposuction is completed fast along with absolutely minimal risks. Moreover, to protect and ensure that each of our patients has a safe surgical experience, we have put proper standard-of-procedures in all our partner hospitals in Noida.
Why Liposuction Surgery Is A Better Option?
The VASER type of liposuction causes less bruising as there is no to-and-fro movement that usually happens with the other procedures. This day-care procedure ensures fast recovery as the incisions made are small, and there are minimum chances of bleeding. Moreover, the doctors of Pristyn Care are highly experienced as well as specialized to get rid of the extra fat to get the perfect body. The following advantages make liposuction a better treatment option-
- Liposuction helps to get rid of enlarged male breasts or gynecomastia permanently.
- The results of liposuction are permanent in nature provided that the patient doesn’t gain weight suddenly.
- In addition to removing excess fat from specific parts of the body, liposuction can cure the problem of excessive sweating, especially in the armpits or thigh region.
- Liposuction guarantees that body enhancement is evident instantaneously.
- Psychological benefits are an added advantage associated with liposuction as the individual feels much better about their appearance.
Top 5 Benefits of Choosing Liposuction For Fat Loss
- Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure that can remove stubborn fat pockets from different parts of the body permanently, making them more in shape.
- The change in the body shape of the individual enlightens their mood and makes them have a positive outlook on life.
- In addition to offering cosmetic benefits, liposuction can also treat various medical conditions such as gynecomastia, lymphedema, lipomas, etc. successfully.
- After liposuction, the individual follows a diet chart and healthy lifestyle practices that indirectly makes them a healthier life.
- The results of liposuction are more long-lasting than other treatment methods to get rid of effectively.
Why Choose Liposuction from Pristyn Care?
In addition to ensuring that the problem a patient is suffering is treated permanently, we also want the surgical experience of the person to be hassle-free and smooth. Therefore, to our patients considering liposuction, we promise the following-
- Free transportation to take patients to the partner-hospitals on the day of the surgery.
- Complete assistance from our medical coordinators including arranging for diagnostic tests, handling paperwork.
- Offering cashless methods to finance the procedure to develop and maintain complete trust between patients and us.
- Post-surgery follow-up consultations to each and every patient to check their recovery.
- Discounted rates on diagnostic tests from Pristyn Care suggested diagnostic centers.
- Proper post-operative instructions provided by surgeons to ensure faster and smooth recovery.
- Zero-cost EMI option that patients can choose to finance the procedure.
- Proper safety measures followed to guaranteed high safety and security of every patient.
What is the Cost of Liposuction in Noida?
The cost of Liposuction in Noida varies from person to person. There is no definite cost of liposuction surgery. Unfortunately, a lot of the medical insurance plans do not provide any coverage for the cost of liposuction as it is a body-enhancing procedure. Evidently, most of the cosmetic surgeries are not covered by major health insurance companies. However, know that liposuction is an affordable procedure to consider. In fact, it is more cost-effective than any other treatment options for fat loss available in Noida. Most of the clinics or hospitals where the interested individual is planning to undergo the surgery provide treatment packages that generally covers the following-
- Anesthesia fees
- Charges of the surgeon
- Post-surgery follow-up consultation
- Type of technology used
- Any additional procedure the individual is considered
- The specific areas that are going to be covered
- Hospitalization charges
- Medicines and surgical equipment charges
Nearest Liposuction Clinic In Noida
Pristyn Care is extending its liposuction services and catering to people. Therefore, people in Knowledge Park 3, Sector 101, Sector 1, Kulesara, Sector 16, Sector 126, Sector 30, Sector 29, Sector 28, Sector 78, Sector 150, Dadri Road, Sector 121, Sector 62, Sector 74, Aimnabad, Alpha I, Badalpur, Bulandshahr, Chhapraula, Dadha, Dhoom Manikpur, Delta I, Ecotech Extension, Gautam Budh Nagar, Golf Course, Greater Noida West, Habibpur, Kappa I, Lakhnawali, LAMBDA I, Omega I, Omega II, R1 Scheme Pocket P3, Knowledge Park 3, Sector 101, Sector 1, Sector 30, Sector 29, Sikandrabad, Tech Zone II, Tugalpur Village, Zeta I,and other major localities in Noida can book an appointment at the nearest Pristyn Care clinic. Not only in Noida, but we are also providing liposuction in New Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad and Ghaziabad.
Nearest Cities for Best Liposuction Clinic in Noida
Our services are available for people residing in Rohini, Civil Lines, Kashmiri Gate, Sadar Bazar, Ashok Vihar, Model Town, Munirka Hauz Khas, Vasant Vihar, Greater Kailash, CR Park, Panchsheel Enclave, South Expansion, Defense Colony, Friends Colony, etc. of Delhi. Or, Sultanpur, Civil lines, Laxmi Vihar, IMT Manesar, Sadar Bazaar, Sector 50, Sector 14, Sector 15, sector 29, sector 44, sector 45, sector 48, sector 49, Udyog Vihar Phase I, Udyog Vihar Phase II, Udyog Vihar Phase III, etc. of Gurgaon, or Kulesara, Sector 16, Sector 126, Sector 30, Sector 29, Sector 28, etc. of Noida or Govindpuram, Shastri Nagar, Chander Nagar, Raj Nagar Extension, Pratap Vihar, Lal Kuan, Vaishali Sector 9, Dabur Chowk, etc of Ghaziabad can book an appointment at the nearest Pristyn Care clinic.
How To Book Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Noida?
Booking an appointment to speak with our extremely experienced specialists is quite easy. You can book an appointment in two ways- call us at the above number or fill the contact form on the right side. You can also book an online consultation and speak with our doctors virtually from the comfort of your home. You can find the option for online consultation under the ‘For Patients’ menu or simply, download the Pristyn Care Patient App to book an appointment.
Important statistics on liposuction:
- Liposuction is the most common aesthetic procedure performed in India.
- In India, 64.7% of surgeons use suction-assisted liposuction, 25.5% of surgeons use power-assisted liposuction, and only 9.8% of surgeons use ultrasound-assisted liposuction.
- In 2018, a total of 73,347 liposuction surgeries were performed in India. This accounts for 18.8% of all procedures performed in the respective year.
- India ranks number 4 on a global level for liposuction and accounts for 4.2% of total procedures.
- Worldwide, liposuction is the second most common cosmetic procedure after breast augmentation.
- The top three countries with the maximum number of liposuction surgeries are the USA (16.5%), Brazil (14.3%), and Mexico (5.2%).
- Out of all the surgical procedures done by plastic surgeons, around 1,732,620 were liposuction that accounted for 16.3%. And among the 16.3%, 1,482,395 cases were females and 250,225 cases were males.
- Ideally, around 5 liters (volume) or 11 pounds of fat can be removed safely through liposuction.
- The overall complication rate of liposuction is 5% approximately with the complications being minor.
How to prepare for liposuction surgery or lipoplasty?
Lipoplasty is the other name of liposuction surgery. Lipoplasty does not require in depth preparation. But you need to do a thorough research, find the best doctor and determine the best line of treatment.
- The first and the most important thing that you need to do if you are preparing for liposuction treatment is finding a board-certified surgeon who can help you undergo the treatment without any risk and complications.
- The liposuction surgeon is likely to recommend certain tests before you proceed with the treatment. Get the medical evaluation and lab tests done.
- Stop smoking when your surgery is planned. Smoking can alter the results of liposuction to a great extent.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid taking aspirin, any herbal supplements, anti-inflammatory medicines that can increase your risk of suffering from bleeding.