Get Most Advanced Liposuction In Mumbai
There are several treatment options available to get rid of extra fat from some specific parts of the body. You can try various strict diet rules, consume dietary regimens along with extensive workout. But in case the person is overweight or obese excessively, they should consider some surgical intervention, such as liposuction, to get rid of fat and then follow diet and exercising regularly. This should help them get a slimmer body much faster. You can now choose to undergo VASER liposuction only at Pristyn Care. Our clinics are equipped with the latest technology to provide this type of liposuction. We rely only on the latest type of liposuction to ensure that results become evident fast and there is no recurrence of the problem.
Body Areas From Which Liposuction Can Remove Stubborn Fat
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, stubborn pockets of fat can be removed successfully and permanently from the following parts of the body-
- Upper arms
- Cheeks, neck and chin
- Inner knees
- Thighs, both inner and outer thighs
Highly Experienced Liposuction Doctors In Mumbai
Body contour is an integral part of the overall appearance of a person. Our doctors understand the importance of appearance in boosting up the confidence of an individual. Hence, we strive to provide the highest quality liposuction in Mumbai. We house some of the best liposuction surgeons in Mumbai, who understands the importance of body contour for the overall development of an individual’s personality.
Dr. Rafat Ali-
He is a plastic surgeon consulting with patients in Peddar Road, Mumbai. He has experience of 4 years in this field. Speaking about his educational qualifications, in 2007 he completed MBBS from NDMVP Samaj Medical College, Nasik, and MCh – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery from IPGMER, West Bengal University of Health Sciences in 2017.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Mumbai?
We have associated with some of the best super-specialty hospitals to offer liposuction. This collaboration ensures that we are able to deliver on our promise of making hospital experiences simpler and shorter. Some of our partner hospitals where the liposuction is actually performed are – Siddhika Hospital, Sugun Hospital, Surana Hospital in Malad, Kripa Hospital, Parakh Hospital, Terna Hospital, Kapadia Hospital. We try to associate with NABH-accredited hospitals so that the proper standard of procedures and necessary protocols are followed during the entire procedure. This increases the chances of completing the surgery successfully and without any complications. The hospital personnel of our partner-hospitals are experienced in fulfilling the patient’s needs so that they have a comfortable hospital stay. All our associated hospitals in Mumbai are taking extreme safety measures to ensure maximum safety.
Why Liposuction Surgery Is A Better Option?
The following factors make liposuction a better choice than others-
- The results are instant after liposuction. However, the actual results are noticeable after 4-6 weeks of surgery.
- In the VASER technique of liposuction, there is no to and fro movement of the cannula that guarantees minimal risk of injuring other organs.
- Patients are able to recover much faster with VASER liposuction.
- An individual can choose to undergo an additional procedure such as abdominoplasty, tummy tuck, etc. with liposuction.
Top 5 Benefits of Choosing Liposuction For Fat Loss
The following benefits of liposuction make it such a popular procedure in Mumbai.
- An overall enhancement in the appearance and look of an individual as they look much slimmer and in proportion.
- Outcomes of liposuction are permanent as the fat cells are removed permanently from the treated area.
- Better performance at work as well as in personal relations as the individual is much more satisfied and confident about how they look.
- Puts the patient in a healthy lifestyle as the individual has to continue a healthy lifestyle including a proper diet and exercises that reduce other health problems.
- Liposuction is cost-effective than other options as the individual has to pay once and enjoy the results forever.
Why Choose Liposuction from Pristyn Care?
Having the perfect body gives a boost to our self-confidence. The overall appearance of a person directly affects their self-esteem and morale. At Pristyn Care, we promise to deliver a tailored top-notch experience to all our patients by taking into consideration their individual needs. For a tailored surgical experience, we offer the following additional services to all the patients undergoing liposuction-
- For high safety and security of all patients, we are taking proper safety measures at all our clinics and partner-hospitals. Some of these are- thermal screening of every individual at entry, wearing of PPE kit by hospital staff round-the-clock, regular sanitization of the surgical equipment, etc.
- We arrange for cab facilities for all our patients free of any extra charge to pick them up and drop them off on the day of the surgery.
- To ensure 100% transparency between patients and us, we accept payments via cashless methods.
- For the ease of our patients, we also provide the option of zero-cost EMI that they can avail to finance the procedure. Speak with any of our medical coordinators to know more about this.
- The first follow-up consultation post-charge can be availed by patients free of cost within 7 days of the surgery.
- Our cosmetic surgeons provide proper post-operative instructions and a diet chart to follow after surgery for a fast and smooth recovery.
What Is The Cost of Liposuction in Mumbai?
The cost of liposuction differs from individual to individual. There is no certain price range for the procedure. Most of the clinics or hospitals provide liposuction in the form of treatment packages that encompass a lot of factors. The cosmetic surgeon or financial team can only provide an estimated price range of undergoing liposuction that generally includes the following factors-
- The volume of fat removed in one sitting
- The specific area where liposuction is performed
- The surgical equipment used to perform the procedure
- Anesthesia fees
- Charges of private rooms
- Consultation fees of the surgeon
- Medicines that are given to the patient during the procedure
Unfortunately, liposuction is not covered by most of the medical insurance plans in Mumbai. A majority of the health insurance plans do not provide coverage for cosmetic procedures including liposuction. Therefore, patients need to make other arrangements to finance the surgery. However, don’t worry so much about the cost as liposuction is an affordable procedure to consider.
Nearest Liposuction Clinic In Mumbai
Our clinics in Mumbai are open to people in Andheri, Bandra, Bandra Kurla Complex, Chembur, Church Gate, Dadar, Goregaon, Juhu, Khar, Kurla, Malad, Marine Drive, Nariman Point, Parel, Powai, Shivaji Park, Worli, Bhiwandi, Borivali, Byculla, Carnac Bunder, Chikuwadi, Chira Bazaar, Colaba, Dharavi, Dombivali, Gandhi Nagar, Ghatkopar, Haji Ali, JB Nagar, Lokhandwala, Matunga, Nahur, Santacruz, Shanti Nagar, Town Hall, Vasai, Wadala, Yogidham, etc. Simply book an appointment with us and our medical coordinator connects you with the nearest clinic.
Nearest Cities for Best Liposuction Clinic in Mumbai
In addition to serving patients in Mumbai, our liposuction services can also be availed by people in neighboring cities of Mumbai. People from nearby cities such as Thane, Ulhasnagar, Kalyan, Pimpri, Nashik, Ahmadnagar, etc. can also avail of liposuction to remove stubborn fat pockets. People from Azad Nagar, Brahmand, Charai, Jambi Naka, Kalwa, Kolbad Road, Kopri, Majiwada, Naupada, Patil Wadi, Pokhran Road, Shree Nagar, Tikuji Ni Wadi, Uthalsar, Waghbil, Wagle Industrial Estate, etc. and other major localities of Thane or from Zaveri Bazar, Sidhi Vinayak Nagar, Press Bazar, Mukund Nagar, etc. of Ulhasnagar or from Dwarka Circle, Pune Road, Waldevi, Trimbak Road, Gangapur Lake, Mumbai-Agra Highway, Nasik Road Station, etc. of Nasik or from Kukatpally, Kothrud, Whitefield, Panvel, Baner, Electronic City Phase I, Medavakkam, Narhe, Pallikarnai, Gachibowli, Uttarahalli, etc. of Pimpri can also choose to book an appointment at their nearest Pristyn Care clinic for consultation.
How To Book Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Mumbai?
People from Adharwadi, Alibag, Amboli, Badlapur, Beverly Park, Bhayandar, Chira Bazaar, Chuna Batti, CST Area, Dadar, Dattapada, Diamond Garden, Dongri, Eksar, Fort, Four Bungalows, Gamdevi, Gokuldham, Govandi, Haji Ali, Irla, Jogeshwari, Kalyan, Kashigaon, Kidwai Nagar, Lal Baug, Mahim, Matunga, Mumbai Central, Naigaon, Opera House, Pali Hill, Ramwadi, Sion, Thane, Umroli, Versova, Vasant Vihar, etc. can easily book an appointment with us. You can call us at the above number and speak with any of our medical coordinators or fill in the contact details of the patient into the contact form after clicking ‘Book Appointment’. The form is also available on the right-hand side of the screen. You can also choose for online consultation with our cosmetic surgeons in Mumbai. The option for the same can be found under the ‘For Patients’ menu. An online consultation is also possible with our experts via our mobile application which is available on the Play Store and App Store.
Important statistics on liposuction:
- Liposuction is the most common aesthetic procedure performed in India.
- In India, 64.7% of surgeons use suction-assisted liposuction, 25.5% of surgeons use power-assisted liposuction, and only 9.8% of surgeons use ultrasound-assisted liposuction.
- In 2018, a total of 73,347 liposuction surgeries were performed in India. This accounts for 18.8% of all procedures performed in the respective year.
- India ranks number 4 on a global level for liposuction and accounts for 4.2% of total procedures.
- Worldwide, liposuction is the second most common cosmetic procedure after breast augmentation.
- The top three countries with the maximum number of liposuction surgeries are the USA (16.5%), Brazil (14.3%), and Mexico (5.2%).
- Out of all the surgical procedures done by plastic surgeons, around 1,732,620 were liposuction that accounted for 16.3%. And among the 16.3%, 1,482,395 cases were females and 250,225 cases were males.
- Ideally, around 5 liters (volume) or 11 pounds of fat can be removed safely through liposuction.
- The overall complication rate of liposuction is 5% approximately with the complications being minor.
How to prepare for liposuction surgery or lipoplasty?
Lipoplasty is the other name of liposuction surgery. Lipoplasty does not require in depth preparation. But you need to do a thorough research, find the best doctor and determine the best line of treatment.
- The first and the most important thing that you need to do if you are preparing for liposuction treatment is finding a board-certified surgeon who can help you undergo the treatment without any risk and complications.
- The liposuction surgeon is likely to recommend certain tests before you proceed with the treatment. Get the medical evaluation and lab tests done.
- Stop smoking when your surgery is planned. Smoking can alter the results of liposuction to a great extent.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid taking aspirin, any herbal supplements, anti-inflammatory medicines that can increase your risk of suffering from bleeding.