Recovery Tips After Breast Lift Surgery
The following are some tips that help you have a smooth and faster recovery after breast lift surgery:
- Avoid straining your body by bending or lifting as it may risk the stitches coming apart.
- Sleep on your back or sides. Ensure that the breasts are not pressurized in any condition.
- Avoid sexual activities for at least one or two weeks after having the breast lift.
- Ask the doctor before resuming daily activities, including showering, bathing, or even washing your hair.
- Take the prescribed medications on time or as directed by the doctor to support recovery duration.
- Discuss with the doctor when the stitches will be removed or whether they’ll dissolve on their own.
- Continue to wear the surgical support bra 24/7 in the first week. After that, you can switch to a soft support bra.
- Avoid taking a sunbath or exposing the breast skin out in the sun until the incisions have healed completely.
- Eat a healthy diet to provide ample nutrients to the body and promote healing.
Why choose Pristyn Care to undergo breast lift surgery in Mumbai?
Pristyn Care is one of the leading healthcare providers that put the patient’s needs first. We understand that cosmetic surgeries like breast lifts have their own challenges. A woman has to consider plenty of things before getting a breast lift. We address their concerns and help them to understand what the procedure entails and how it would impact their life.
Our doctors only proceed with the treatment after getting full consent from the patients. Most patients choose Pristyn Care for medical care because we provide high-quality care without compromise and services that simplify their treatment journey.
Pristyn Care provides the following services:
- We leverage modern USFDA-approved techniques to perform a breast lift.
- We house certified and experienced plastic surgeons to perform breast lift surgery in Mumbai safely.
- Our partnered hospitals and clinics in Mumbai also have state-of-the-art facilities and follow all the safety protocols for protection against the coronavirus.
- We also appoint a care buddy for assistance with hospital admission, discharge, and other formalities.
- Our medical coordinators arrange a cab for travel on the day of surgery.
- We provide free follow-ups after the surgery so that the patient can consult with the doctor and follow a lifestyle that will help them to recover quickly.
- We have a flexible payment system and we also provide No-Cost EMI service to make cosmetic treatments easily affordable for the patients.
Schedule Your Appointment with the Best Plastic Surgeons to Discuss Breast Lift Options
If you wish to undergo breast lift surgery in Mumbai. Get in touch with some of the best plastic surgeons in Mumbai to discuss what type of breast lift is ideal for you. But for this, you will have to book an appointment with the experts. To do so, you can opt for any of the following ways:
- Contact the number given at the top of the page and talk to our representatives regarding the appointment.
- Fill out the “Book Appointment” form to submit your details. Our representatives will get back to you shortly and discuss how and when you wish to consult with the doctor.
- Download the mobile application and browse the list of best plastic surgeons for breast lift surgery in Mumbai. Take a look at the results and pick a doctor of your choice for consultation.