What questions can you ask your vaginoplasty doctor before the surgery?
Talking to your gynecologist is extremely crucial before undergoing any cosmetic vaginal surgery. Once you undergo the surgery, there is no going back. Here are a few things you can ask your vaginoplasty surgeon about and get yourself cleared.
- How long will I need to take off work if I have no complications?
- After how long can I resume driving and exercising?
- When can I be sexually active?
- Will the vaginoplasty surgery affect my vaginal sensation or hamper in achieving orgasm.
- What are the common and serious complications after vaginoplasty?
- How long does it take usually to completely heal after the surgery?
- How will I know if I have any internal scarring?
- Can I have a normal delivery after vaginoplasty?
These questions will help you get more insights on vaginoplasty and help you in making an informed decision.
How to prepare for vaginoplasty surgery?
How you prepare yourself before the surgery plays a great role in determining the impact of the surgery on your health.
- Take the best care of your overall health.
- Check with your doctor and if you have any chronic health conditions, try to manage them before the surgery.
- Check your body mass index (BMI). If you are overweight or underweight, try to achieve healthy body weight.If you are taking any painkillers or antidepressants, tell your doctor and ask if you need to stop taking those.
- Take the help of an aesthetic healthcare provider and get your genital hair removed. If you discuss with the doctor, the doctor will guide you with the necessary instructions.
- Stay active and healthy. This will help the body to cope up with the surgery.
- Quit tobacco or nicotine as early as possible, at least 3 months before surgery.
- Going through surgery can bring a myriad of emotions along with it. It is hence important to get yourself emotionally prepared.
- Expect mood swings due and mental confusion post-surgery.
- Arrange enough time off work, study, or other responsibilities. You will need a couple of months to get completely recovered.
Why choose Pristyn Care for vaginoplasty surgery in Mumbai?
- Experienced female surgeons for vaginoplasty - The vaginoplasty procedure is performed by specialists who have years of experience in the field. All our gynecologists working in Mumbai clinics and hospitals are highly trained to surgically tighten the vagina and guide you with every necessary tip throughout your post-surgery journey
- Completely safe procedure - The procedure of vaginoplasty is very safe to perform. After the completion of the surgery, the patient does not need to stay at the hospital for several days. The surgery does not have any major side effects. The patient needs to maintain proper hygiene and the recovery would be completely smooth.
- 100% confidential consultation - You can trust Pristyn Care for a 100% confidential consultation. Your identity, problems, and other aspects of the treatment will be kept completely private. 'Confidentiality is the core of our healthcare delivery.
- 24x7 Assistance - Pristyn Care provides the patients with support and medical assistance round the clock. The medical coordinators are available throughout the day and the patient can contact them regarding any issue.
How to book an appointment with Pristyn Care in Mumbai for vaginoplasty?
It is very easy to book an appointment with a Pristyn Care gynecologist in Mumbai. For booking an appointment, you can follow any of the following steps:
- Call on the above-mentioned number and speak to our medical assistant
- Fill the contact form that appears on your right-hand side.
As you submit the form, one of our representatives will get back to you as early as possible to help you with a convenient appointment. Once your appointment is fixed, visit the doctor right on time for a detailed consultation.