Get Most Advanced DVT Treatment In Mumbai
Deep vein thrombosis is a common venous disorder, the incidence being somewhere between 8% to 20% in India. In this condition, blood clots develop in the deeper veins of the body. The condition causes intense cramps and in many cases, is associated with conditions like pulmonary embolism, chronic venous insufficiency and even strokes. Therefore, it is very important to attend to the symptoms and seek proper treatment for deep vein thrombosis in time.
People in Mumbai can now undergo the advanced treatment for deep vein thrombosis at Pristyn Care. The modern laser treatment provides permanent relief from the pain and discomforts of DVT, that too in just one day. The procedure is safe and the recovery is quick. So delay no more, get in touch with a Pristyn Care vascular specialist near you and say goodbye to DVT once and for all.
Why Is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treatment Necessary?
The condition of deep vein thrombosis should not be left untreated for a long time. The blood clot in the veins can cause severe symptoms and even serious complications in the long run.
Following complications can arise when deep vein thrombosis is not treated in time:
- Severe cramping- If DVT treatment is delayed for a prolonged period of time, the symptoms can aggravate. You may notice intense cramps in the calf region and this pain may then spread to other parts of the leg as well. And with time, the pain and swelling keeps on worsening.
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency- Prolonged DVT can cause permanent damage to the vein walls and valves. This can have adverse effects on the functioning of the veins and lead to a long term condition called chronic venous insufficiency.
- Pulmonary Embolism- The blood clot present in the veins can break free and travel up towards the lungs. If it gets lodged there, it can cause pulmonary embolism and even strokes in the severe cases.
The aforementioned complications make it very clear that timely treatment of deep vein thrombosis is necessary. Therefore, do not ignore the symptoms of deep vein thrombosis and contact a specialist as soon as possible.
Highly Experienced Deep Vein Thrombosis Surgeons In Mumbai
Pristyn Care is proud to have some of the best vascular doctors and surgeons across Mumbai. Our experienced and skilled surgeons for DVT have successfully treated several patients.
The best DVT doctors associated with Pristyn Care in Mumbai are:
Dr. Dubey Sushil Govinddhar
Qualifications- MBBS, DNB - General Surgery
Experience- 14 Years
Dr. Amol Gosavi
Qualifications- MBBS, MS - General Surgery
Experience- 21 Years
Dr. Rajiv Prakash Manek
Qualifications- MBBS, MS - General Surgery, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery
Experience- 9 Years
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Mumbai?
Pristyn Care ropes in the most reputed hospitals in Mumbai for ensuring a seamless surgical experience to all our patients. All the hospitals that are associated with Pristyn Care in Mumbai and other cities are well-equipped with the advanced technologies and surgical equipment. Furthermore, our partner hospitals exhibit A-quality infrastructure and are acknowledged for housing highly courteous and professional staff members. The entire staff personnel (medical and non-medical) carefully attends each and every need of the patient during their stay at the hospital.
In addition to this, all the clinics and partner hospitals of Pristyn Care follow all the safety measures against novel coronavirus. Thus, we offer an absolutely safe environment to the patient.
Pristyn Care partner hospitals for deep vein thrombosis laser treatment in Mumbai are:
- Surana Hospital-Malad
- Siddhika Hospital
- Kapadia Hospital
- Sugun Hospital
- Surana Sethia Hospital-Chembur
- Noble Hospital-Thane
- Kripa Hospital
- Horizon Prime
Why Laser Surgery For Deep Vein Thrombosis Is A Better Option?
Pristyn Care offers advanced laser surgery for deep vein thrombosis in Mumbai. The laser surgery is a simple procedure that cures deep vein thrombosis without any major hassles.
The laser surgery for DVT offers the following advantages over other treatments:
- Short procedure - Takes less than 40 minutes to complete
- Long stay in the hospital not required - Same day discharge
- Complete recovery in just 2-3 days.
- Non Invasive - Does not involve any major incisions
- No stitches or bandages required
- No risk of intraoperative or postoperative bleeding or complications
- No damage to the surrounding tissues and nerve endings.
- Permanent relief from the symptoms of deep vein thrombosis
- Leaves behind no scars or wounds
Why To Take Laser Treatment For Deep Vein Thrombosis From Pristyn Care?
Pristyn Care is one of the leading healthcare providers in the country that offers the modern laser treatment for a variety of vascular problems like varicose veins, spider veins and deep vein thrombosis.
Choosing Pristyn Care for undergoing DVT laser treatment in Mumbai offers the following benefits:
- Surgery by highly experienced and qualified doctors
- Use of the most advanced techniques that are approved by USFDA
- Hygienic and well-maintained hospitals and treatment centres
- Strict abidance by COVID-19 safety protocols
- Professional and courteous staff at the treatment centres
- Hassle free insurance approval
- Best treatment at the most reasonable prices
- 24x7 support and assistance through medical coordinators
- Free commute facility on the day of the treatment
- Completely free follow-ups after the surgery
What Is The Estimated Cost of Laser Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis In Mumbai?
The estimated cost of DVT laser treatment in Mumbai depends upon the following factors.
- The healthcare practitioner/surgeon that you choose for the laser surgery
- Extra charges of the hospital/treatment centre
- Severity of deep vein thrombosis
- Insurance approval for the treatment
- Anesthesia charges (local or general)
Pristyn Care relentlessly works to deliver the best possible treatment at a reasonable cost. Thus we actively participate in all kinds of health insurances. Contact us to know in detail about the treatment cost for deep vein thrombosis.
Nearest Clinic For Deep Vein Thrombosis Treatment In Mumbai
In Mumbai, Pristyn Care clinics for DVT treatment are open in Chembur, Hiranandani Gardens, Adarsh Nagar Road. These clinics of Pristyn Care are easily accessible from various localities of Mumbai like Mindspace, Prem Nagar Slums, Kandivali West, Ambewadi, Anandwadi, Ekta Nagar, Narmada Nagar, Nadiyawala Colony 1, Primal Nagar, Adarsh Nagar, Kanchpada, Goraswadi, Ushma Nagar, Chincholi Bunder, Malad East, Tanji Nagar, Pathan Wadi, okanipada, Kurar Village, Om Nagar, Sundar Nagar, Ram Nagar.
Nearest Cities To Best DVT Treatment Clinic in Mumbai
The medical services of Pristyn Care are not confined to the residents of Mumbai. Other than Mumbai, DVT patients from nearby cities like Ulhasnagar, Ambarnath, Bhiwandi,Kalyan, Pimpri, Ahmednagar can also consult Pristyn Care vascular specialists in Mumbai for advanced solutions.
How To Book Appointment With The Best Treatment Center In Your Locality ?
People living in Mumbai can now easily consult one of Pristyn Care’s vascular doctors in Mumbai by booking their appointment online. All you have to do is fill up and submit the contact on the appearing on the right side of the screen. As soon as you do so, one of our medical coordinators will get back to you quickly. The medical coordinator will assist you in booking the appointment at your nearest Pristyn Care clinic according to your preference. Otherwise, you can directly call us on the aforementioned contact number to book the appointment right now.