Less invasive knee replacement surgery in Mumbai
Pain and stiffness in the knees can interfere with your everyday life and make it difficult and even painful to do the things you wish to do. If you can relate to this and are looking for a successful treatment, Pristyn Care’s skilled and experienced knee replacement doctors can help. Our orthopedic doctors are committed to provide you the best possible treatment and care for knee replacement, from your initial consultation and diagnosis to your post-operative physiotherapy and rehabilitation. Pristyn Care has a high-volume and fully-equipped orthopedic clinic in Mumbai, with vastly experienced and skilled orthopedic surgeons who are known for their high level of patient satisfaction and providing the highest quality knee replacement available in the city.
Meet the best orthopedic surgeons for knee replacement surgery in Mumbai
Choosing the best knee replacement surgeons in Mumbai is an important task as it will directly increase the likelihood of a successful knee replacement surgery. Choosing an experienced and trained orthopedic surgeon in Mumbai will also help reduce the risk of complications during the recovery. Our orthopedic surgeons have performed several knee replacements in Mumbai, with success rates higher than 90%. Most of our patients have reported relief from pain, and improved knee movement and function after the surgery.
Here are Pristyn Care’s top knee replacement surgeons in Mumbai who are offering the best knee pain treatment services in Gurgaon-
Dr. Sameer Chaudhari |MBBS, Diploma in Orthopaedics, MS - Orthopaedics with 13 Years Experience
Dr. Hardeek Ghundiyal | MBBS, Diploma in Orthopaedics, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery with 11 Years Experience
Dr. Karthik Subramanian | DNB - Orthopedics, D.Ortho, MNAMS - Orthopaedics with 4 Years experience
If you are considering knee replacement surgery in Mumbai, it is important that you realise to keep realistic expectations from the procedure. Before your surgeon, our knee replacement surgeon in Mumbai will discuss with you some important points regarding the surgery, as mentioned below, so that you are aware of all aspects and can make an informed decision-
- Possible short term and long-term complications.
- Pain management and recovery after surgery.
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation after the knee replacement
- Limitations with the new knee.
- Maintain realistic expectations from the surgery.
Give us a call and we will help you schedule a call with our top orthopedic doctors for knee replacement surgery in Mumbai.
What are the advantages of undergoing minimally invasive knee replacement surgery?
- Less trauma to the nearby tissue – muscles and tendons are separated or avoided and are not cut
- Faster and less painful recovery and rehabilitation
- Smaller incisions with very less scarring – 2 incisions of 3 to 4 cm each, rather than one long incision incision
- Shorter hospital stay – discharge from the hospital 2 to 3 days after surgery
- Lesser blood loss
- Faster return to regular life and work