Get Most Advanced Gynecomastia Treatment In Mumbai
If you are from Mumbai and suffering from swollen breasts or you are uncomfortable with breast growth or see that the breasts are growing unevenly, then you should consider undergoing gynecomastia surgery. Our medical coordinators will assist you in every step of the journey to make sure that you have a hassle-free experience. From booking appointments to asking for a follow-up, we take care of everything.
We rely only on the latest tools and medical equipment for curing gynecomastia permanently. Moreover, to avoid the problem from recurring our doctors provide a checklist during the discharge that ensures fast recovery.
Highly Experienced Gynecomastia Doctors In Mumbai
Finding well-trained gynecomastia surgeons who are also experts in this field is the first step towards proper treatment. At Pristyn Care, be rest assured of noticing the results as you are in the best hands. All our surgeons in Mumbai are board-certified to perform gynecomastia surgery. Also, years of successful completion of the procedure have made them develop an aesthetic sense that allows them to perform the surgery with minimal scarring. People who have already spoken with our doctors have provided positive feedback on the doctor’s behavior during the consultation. Our doctors empathize with the patient’s condition that allows a comfortable transition to recovery via tailored treatment.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Mumbai?
Pristyn Care in Mumbai has aligned with some of the hospitals which have resulted in a partnership between the two entities. Here is a list of the hospitals in Mumbai that have associated themselves with us.
- Siddhika Hospital
- Sugun Hospital
- Surana Hospital-Malad
- Kripa Hospital
- Parakh Hospital
- Terna Hospital
- Kapadia Hospital
These hospitals have collaborated with us to live up to our promise of simplifying the surgical experience of the patient. Through this promise, we make sure that the patients are able to recover fast and enjoy life to the fullest at the earliest. The hospital personnel of the above-mentioned partner-hospitals including nurses, assistants, specialists, technicians, etc. are highly trained as well as experienced in providing assistance to patients during their hospital stay. Moreover, our partner-hospitals are furnished with only the latest equipment and technology that ensures minimal risk of any complications. Hygiene, both during the consultation and procedure, is of primal importance to us. Therefore, these hospitals are following proper protocol throughout their premises to ensure that the patients are absolutely safe.
Why Gynecomastia Surgery Is A Better Option?
An individual suffering from gynecomastia is likely to try other available treatment options such as Ayurvedic herbs, medicines such as Tamoxifen, Clomiphene, Danazol, etc. Prolonged use of such medicines and options makes the person dependent on them throughout their lives. These are not at all cost-effective as well as don’t help patients transit to a healthier lifestyle. For instance, gynecomastia caused due to prolonged alcohol drinking doesn’t help them much if they take these medicines and continue their unhealthy habit of drinking. Rather, both the substances in alcohol and medicine can combine and result in damage to the liver, or even worse. On the other hand, surgery not only cures the problem but also acts as a precursor for healthy living. After the surgery, the person has to change their lifestyle to ensure that their recovery is fast and the outcomes remain so throughout their lifetime. The surgery is a one-time investment with permanent results. Logically speaking, this is a better option. There are some other advantages too. Let’s have a look at them in detail.
Top 5 Benefits of Choosing Male Breast Reduction Surgery
Male breast reduction surgery or gynecomastia surgery offers the following advantages over other treatment options.
- When other nonsurgical options such as exercising, homeopathy, changing dietary habits, medicines, etc. fail to provide any relief, surgery is the only certain way to remove the excess fat and tissue.
- The body shape and contour improves fast as compared to other options. With the surgery, results are guaranteed immediately as soon as the swelling subsides within 4-6 weeks.
- You are more confident about yourself which in turn has a positive effect on your relationships- both personally and professionally. Any conjugal problems with your wife are sorted out and you are better at work too.
- You are always in a good mood and no longer hesitant in attending social gatherings in fear of facing social embarrassment.
- Surgery offers long-lasting results which means after the surgery your associated problems due to gynecomastia don’t bother you anymore.
Why Choose Gynecomastia Surgery from Pristyn Care?
Here are the benefits of choosing Pristyn Care for gynecomastia treatment in Mumbai.
- Uplifting of safety measures- Pristyn Care has uplifted safety measures such as thermal screening, regular sanitizing of all consultation rooms, operating rooms, desks, etc, wearing of PPE kit along with masks by staff, etc. against COVID-19 infection at our clinics as well as partner hospitals. We also offer the option of online consultation to our patients.
- Most-advanced technique- We use only the most advanced VASER or Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance liposuction to treat gynecomastia patients. There is no to and fro movement during this procedure which allows patients to recover fast. You can heal fast with the latest technique and even go home once the doctor ensures that there are no major complications.
- Team of specialists- The doctors from Pristyn Care are highly trained as well as have experience of at least 10 years in curing gynecomastia. In addition to gynecomastia, they are also experts in providing liposuction and other body-enhancing procedures.
- Free pickup and drop- We provide free pick up and drop services on the day of the surgery to all patients undergoing gynecomastia surgery.
- Immediate follow-up consultation free of cost- The first post-surgery follow up consultation is free of charge at Pristyn Care.
- Cashless payments- The payment methods offered by Pristyn Care are absolutely cashless which guarantees 100% transparency.
What Is The Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery in Mumbai?
The cost of gynecomastia surgery is decided after careful consideration of the following factors-
- Fees of anesthetist
- The extent of fat extracted from the chest as well as extra tissue removed to flatten the chest during liposuction and gland excision respectively.
- Any additional procedure the person is undergoing such as Tummy Tuck, Arm Lift, etc.
- The technology used to complete both the procedures
- Charges of hospitalization
- Follow-up consultations post-surgery
- Medicines and compression garment required immediately after the procedure
- Consultation fees of the surgeon
Unfortunately, the treatment packages provided at the hospitals or clinics do not cover the following-
- Prescribed medicines, painkillers to be consumed during the entire recovery period
- Diagnostic tests prescribed by the doctor prior to the surgery
- Although rare any medical complication that occurs during the procedure
Most of the health insurance plans in Mumbai do not offer coverage for gynecomastia surgery. These medical insurance companies explain that the treatment for enlarged male breasts is considered a cosmetic procedure. To put it in other words, cosmetic procedures are not in the list of treatments covered by such health insurance plans in Mumbai. Therefore, the patient has to cover the cost on their own and make arrangements accordingly. Speak with our team to know about the zero-cost EMI provision offered by us to finance the whole expenditure of gynecomastia surgery.
Nearest Clinic for Gynecomastia Surgery In Mumbai
People in Mumbai suffering from a permanent solution of enlarged male breasts should consider undergoing gynecomastia surgery from Pristyn Care. Therefore, if you are looking in Andheri, Bandra, Bandra Kurla Complex, Chembur, Church Gate, Dadar, Goregaon, Juhu, Khar, Kurla, Malad, Marine Drive, Nariman Point, Parel, Powai, Shivaji Park, Worli, Bhiwandi, Borivali, Byculla, Carnac Bunder, Chikuwadi, Chira Bazaar, Colaba, Dharavi, Dombivali, Gandhi Nagar, Ghatkopar, Haji Ali, JB Nagar, Lokhandwala, Matunga, Nahur, Santacruz, Shanti Nagar, Town Hall, Vasai, Wadala, Yogidham, etc. or any other localities of Mumbai, then contact the nearest Pristyn Care clinic without any further delay.
Nearest Cities For Best Gynecomastia Surgery Clinic in Mumbai
In addition to catering to gynecomastia patients in Mumbai, people from nearby cities such as Thane, Ulhasnagar, Kalyan, Pimpri, Nashik, Ahmadnagar, etc. can also avail gynecomastia surgery from Pristyn Care. People from Azad Nagar, Brahmand, Charai, Jambli Naka, Kalwa, Kolbad Road, Kopri, Majiwada, Naupada, Patil Wadi, Pokhran Road, Shree Nagar, Tikuji Ni Wadi, Uthalsar, Waghbil, Wagle Industrial Estate, etc. and other major localities of Thane or from Zaveri Bazar, Sidhi Vinayak Nagar, Press Bazar, Mukund Nagar, etc. of Ulhasnagar or from Dwarka Circle, Pune Road, Waldevi, Trimbak Road, Gangapur Lake, Mumbai-Agra Highway, Nasik Road Station, etc. of Nasik or from Kukatpally, Kothrud, Whitefield, Panvel, Baner, Electronic City Phase I, Medavakkam, Narhe, Pallikarnai, Gachibowli, Uttarahalli, etc. of Pimpri can now choose treatment for gynecomastia by booking an appointment at the earliest.
How To Book an Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Mumbai?
Residents of Adharwadi, Alibag, Amboli, Badlapur, Beverly Park, Bhayandar, Chira Bazaar, Chuna Batti, CST Area, Dadar, Dattapada, Diamond Garden, Dongri, Eksar, Fort, Four Bungalows, Gamdevi, Gokuldham, Govandi, Haji Ali, Irla, Jogeshwari, Kalyan, Kashigaon, Kidwai Nagar, Lal Baug, Mahim, Matunga, Mumbai Central, Naigaon, Opera House, Pali Hill, Ramwadi, Sion, Thane, Umroli, Versova, Vasant Vihar, etc. can book an appointment easily at the nearest Pristyn Care clinic in Mumbai.
Give us a call at the above number and the medical coordinator books an appointment for you according to the doctor’s availability. Another way of booking an appointment is to fill in the details on the contact form so that we can understand your concern and get back to you the earliest.
There is also the option for consulting virtually with the surgeon in Mumbai. Click on the Online Consultation under the ‘For Patients’ section. Make sure you have a stable internet connection and a camera. You can also book an online consultation via the Pristyn Care app available on Playstore.
What are the different grades of gynecomastia?
The treatment method for gynecomastia is chosen based on its grade or severity. The enlargement of breasts is divided into four grades:
- Grade 1- The first grade has only a minor level of enlargement in the breasts. The tissues grow in a localized area around the areola and the chest appears slightly swollen.
- Grade 2- At this grade, the glandular tissues expand to the chest width. The pectoral muscles get covered with the breast tissues but the edges won’t be as prominent as actual breasts.
- Grade 3- This is the advanced stage of gynecomastia when the breast development is clearly visible, even through clothes. The excess skin continues to grow and become prominent. The breast tissues will also be more firm at this stage.
- Grade 4- It is the last stage of gynecomastia development where the breast tissues have grown to a complete extent and start exhibiting painful symptoms, like back pain, posture issues, etc.
Men often make the condition worse by trying to hide the enlarged breasts by slouching that further aggravates the back pain. If left untreated for a long time, the condition will get worse and the patient may suffer from the spinal deformity.
If you see a doctor while male breasts are still developing, the condition can be controlled and managed by addressing the primary cause of hormonal imbalance. The doctor may further recommend that you take alternative medications or suggest hormone replacement therapy to stop the tissue growth.
What is the difference between gynecomastia and chest fat?
Most men get confused between fat deposits in the chest (pseudogynecomastia) area and the condition of gynecomastia. The signs and symptoms of both the conditions are very similar which is why most men confuse one with the other. However, there are also factors that differentiate gynecomastia from chest fat deposits.
Gynecomastia is the condition in which there is an excessive glandular tissue growth in the pectoral region of a man. Pseudogynecomastia is a condition of fat deposits in the pectoral region.
In case of gynecomastia, a hard lump can be felt under the nipple or areola. But in case of chest fat or pseudogynecomastia, no firmness or hard mass is felt under the nipple or areola. Its mass growth feels the same throughout the chest region.
In gynecomastia, the saggy appearance of the breast is minimal. While in case of pseudogynecomastia, the breast may appear to be more saggy.
The condition of fat deposits in the chest can be managed with regular exercises for a healthy diet. But gynecomastia does not disappear with either exercise or change in diet. If a man is diagnosed with gynecomastia, he would require surgical procedures.
Are there any side effects of gynecomastia surgery?
Gynecomastia surgery is a safe and risk-free surgical procedure, and if performed under the supervision of a good and experienced cosmetic surgeon, there are almost no complications or major side effects associated with the gynecomastia surgery.
However, like any other surgical procedures, gynecomastia surgery too cause certain minor side effects in some patients, the common ones being:
- Reaction to anesthesia – which goes away within a few hours after the surgery
- Damage to deeper tissues – the chances of this risk can be minimized too if the surgery is performed by an experienced plastic surgeon
- Damage to fatty tissues in the breast
- Persistent pain
- Possibility of a revision surgery
- Scarring that lasts for longer time than expected
If there are any chances of risk and complications, there are good chances that your doctor will discuss it all with you prior to the surgery.
Everything you need to know about gynecomastia surgery scars
Most men seeking gynecomastia treatment are concerned about one particular factor – the scar after the procedure. Depending upon the severity of the condition, the level of incision in gynecomastia surgery may vary, and so do the scars. Typically, the scars involved in gynecomastia surgery are not severe. They are minor as any other common surgical procedures. The scars usually occur near the nipple or the areola and are not always easily visible.
Here are some ways to reduce gynecomastia surgery scars:
- Maintain good hygiene – Good hygiene is important for any surgery to allow the wounds to heal and gynecomastia is no different. It is important for the patient as well as the doctor to maintain extreme levels of hygiene while operating the breasts to keep unwanted germs away. Moisturizing the surgical area before and after the surgery can prevent the skin from drying or turning red.
- Take medications regularly – Whatever medications are prescribed by the cosmetic surgeon – oral pills, supplements or medicated ointments – make sure to take the medication on time and regularly.
- Use scar gels – The healing properties of scar gels make it an optimal solution to reduce the appearance of surgical scars after gynecomastia surgery. Apply scar gels on the incision site to reduce the scar size and pigmentation.
- Use lasers – Once the gynecomastia surgery is over, you can consult with a dermatologist or the same cosmetic surgeon and check if you can undergo laser treatments to remove the scars. Microscopic laser technique can be a great solution to remove deep scars.
- Avoid exposing the site to sunlight – Do not step out without covering the surgical site. Applying a broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or above can help the scars heal faster.
It is important to understand that although these tips can heal the scars in most cases, the results may not always be optimum. If you are looking for a solution to remove your scars, the best thing to do is consult with your cosmetic surgeon, evaluate the pros and cons, and get the best suggestions.
Schedule your appointment with the best plastic surgeons in for Gynecomastia
To get rid of man boobs, you will need help from certified and well-trained plastic surgeons who are skilled in treating gynecomastia. It is a good thing that we have some of the best plastic surgeons in Mumbai who are highly experienced and have performed numerous surgeries successfully. To book an appointment with our surgeons and consult them, you can try any of the following ways:
Download the Pristyn Care- Consult Doctors application and browse the list of best gynecomastia doctors in Mumbai. Book an appointment directly with a doctor of your choice within the app.
Fill the “Book Appointment” form available here and submit your information. Our medical coordinators will get back to you shortly to discuss the appointment date and time.
Dial the number given at the top and talk to our medical coordinators directly to schedule the consultation with the doctor at your convenience.
Once the appointment is confirmed, all you have to do is to show up at the clinic and discuss the treatment options. If you want, you can also opt for online consultation mode to have a discussion with the doctor over a virtual call from the comfort of your home.