Get Advanced Gynecomastia Treatment in Mumbai at Pristyn Care
In Mumbai, you can seek the most advanced treatment for enlarged male breasts with the help of Pristyn Care. Gynecomastia is a condition that has both physical and psychological side effects on males. It degrades their mental health, social interaction, and overall general health.
Over time, if not treated, the condition becomes serious and may cause issues like back pain, spinal deformity, etc. To prevent that from happening, you need to get proper treatment for the condition.
At Pristyn Care, we help patients who need to get rid of the swollen and enlarged breasts permanently. We employ the most successful technique for the removal of the breast tissues which is the combination of liposuction and gland excision procedure. It ensures that the tissues are removed entirely. You can rely on us and talk to our experts to explore your treatment options.
Why Undergoing Gynecomastia Surgery is the Right Choice?
People often hesitate to undergo surgery even if it is required for the treatment of a certain condition. Pristyn Care doctors understand this dilemma that people face and explain why undergoing gynecomastia surgery is the best decision you will make.
Regardless of the factors that caused gynecomastia, if the condition cannot be treated through medications, it will continue to get worse. Many people have dependencies on certain medications that increase the chances of developing gynecomastia. In such scenarios, surgical treatment is the most appropriate option. Some other reasons to opt for gynecomastia surgery are given below:
- It is a cost-effective treatment unlike using medications or pills that will take years to resolve the problem permanently.
- Results of the surgery can be seen within the first few weeks and the patient recovers within a month.
- The condition doesnâ€™t recur once the breast tissues are removed surgically. The results will be permanent.
- Symptoms and side effects like back pain and physical discomfort will be resolved immediately after the surgery.
- The procedure is minimally invasive, painless, and doesnâ€™t leave a visible scar on the body that may impact the aesthetic appeal of the person.
You can learn more about the procedure, its benefits, risks, and post-surgery care by contacting Pristyn Care.