Get Most Advanced Gynecomastia Treatment In Ghaziabad
Pristyn Care clinics in Ghaziabad are equipped with the latest technology for gynecomastia surgery. The doctors are also highly experienced and specialized in using the VASER technique. The VASER technique of liposuction used by Pristyn Care doctors to remove stubborn fat offers primarily three benefits-
- Extreme precision
- No visible scarring
- Fast recovery
We promise to provide a tailored patient experience to each one of our patients by keeping in mind their needs. Also, we have uplifted safety measures at all our clinics and partner hospitals in Ghaziabad to reduce the risk of Covid-19 contamination.
Highly Experienced Gynecomastia Doctors In Ghaziabad
Pristyn Care’s aesthetic vertical is led by a strong team of more than 70 surgeons who are highly experienced in treating gynecomastia. Our doctors are highly trained as well as specialized in using the latest technologies to reduce male breast enlargement. The experience of the doctors speaks for themselves. Each and every doctor of Pristyn Care possesses the necessary skills and aesthetic sense to make sure your chest enlargement reduces. Our doctors strive to give you the best surgical experience so that you get the best results no matter what.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Ghaziabad?
In Ghaziabad, Pristyn Care has collaborated with the top and multispecialty hospitals such as New Age Speciality clinics, AHLL spectra-Karol Bagh, Medstar, Khanna Medicare Centre, Manas Hospital, Galaxy Hospital Delhi, Makkar Hospital, Eximus clinic, etc. to serve our gynecomastia patients better. Out of these hospitals, AHLL spectra-Karol Bagh and Makkar Hospital are accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH) while Khanna Medicare Centre and Medstar hospitals are Entry-Level NABH-accredited. To work on our motto, ‘short stay surgery simplified’ we are striving to make ourselves better in every way possible. One such step is working closely with these hospitals to offer gynecomastia surgery in Ghaziabad. For maximum safety and security, we have ensured that all our partner-hospitals are following every safety protocol.
Why Gynecomastia Surgery Is A Better Option?
Pristyn Care surgeons explain that surgery is a better option than other non-surgical options to treat gynecomastia. To support this statement, here are some facts related to gynecomastia surgery. In case you are curious to know more, consult with our surgeons in Ghaziabad.
- During the surgery, the surgeons make several incisions of not more than 2 cm which eventually guarantees no visible scarring even after the surgery.
- This procedure is performed on an outpatient basis which means the patient can go back home.
- The success rate is much higher than the traditional method.
- After the surgery, the patient can resume work on the second day itself with proper post-operative instructions.
- The smoothness and uniformity of skin after the surgery is retained even after the recovery period.
- The results are visible immediately after the surgery and more visible after 6 weeks once the swelling subsides.
- Lesser chances of infection or any other complication occurring.
- It is a minimally invasive procedure as the whole process is performed under the influence of anesthesia.
Top Benefits of Choosing Male Breast Reduction Surgery
We are not claiming that none of the other treatment options such as medicines like Tamoxifen, Clomiphene, or Ayurvedic treatment or homeopathic pills do not work for reducing enlarged breasts in males. The following benefits that people have experienced after the procedure make the surgery so popular in Ghaziabad.
- Sculpted body- After the surgery, the body is more masculine and sculpted as the doctor removes fat and tissue. Wear tight-fitting clothes without the fear of nipples becoming visible!
- Enhanced self-confidence- As you are more confident of how you look, you carry yourself with more pride and confidence. You are able to handle any obstacle with more self-confidence.
- Permanent results- As long as you promise to lead a healthy lifestyle including keeping an eye on what you eat, don’t worry about the enlargement coming back again.
- Boosted productivity at the workplace- Boosted self-confidence pumps you up to perform better at your job.
- First step for healthy living- Post-surgery, you start living a healthy lifestyle with a proper diet regime and workout routine which is the starting point for living healthily.
Why Choose Gynecomastia Surgery from Pristyn Care?
The entire end-to-end surgical journey at Pristyn Care is patient-centric. Each step of the patient journey is focused on making the patient’s life more comfortable and hassle-free. Here’s how we ensure that-
- 100% Safety- For making that the risk of COVID-19 infection is almost zero, we are taking every necessary step possible. Here are precautions- Every hospital personnel wears protective N95 masks, gloves, and shoe covers at our clinics and hospitals in Ghaziabad. Also, there is thermal screening at the entrance. Moreover, proper social distance of 6 feet is maintained at our clinics and partner-hospitals. Regular sanitization of the equipment and rooms with alcohol helps lower chances of contamination.
- Same day discharge- After the procedure, the patient is free to go back home on the same day of the surgery.
- Free cab arranged- We arrange a cab for every patient to pick them up and drop them off on the day of the surgery.
- Dedicated care buddy- The dedicated person awaits you at the hospital and assists in every step of the documentation and admission process.
- First follow-up consultation free- The follow-up consultation is provided by us free of charge. Avail of this benefit within 7 days of the surgery.
- No cost EMI- We charge what we promise. Not a penny extra. We provide the no cost EMI option and other cashless payments to reduce the finance burdern of patients for gynecomastia surgery.
What Is The Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery in Ghaziabad?
Gynecomastia surgery is an affordable procedure to undergo in Ghaziabad. As most of the health insurance companies in Ghaziabad do not provide coverage for the cost of gynecomastia surgery, patients finance the whole procedure. At Pristyn Care clinics in Ghaziabad, you can avail the option of the zero-cost EMI option which guarantees that we charge only what we promised. This is to ensure that 100% transparency is maintained between the patient and us. Also, we rely only on cashless payments to finance the procedure. Get in touch with our medical coordinators to know more about the cost of gynecomastia surgery. Generally, the hospitals and clinics provide treatment packages that include the following-
- The particular area of the chest that is to be treated
- The volume of fat extracted and extend of tissue removed to flatten the chest
- Fees of the anesthetist
- Charges of hospitalization
- Technology used to complete the procedure
- Cost of an additional procedure such as abdominoplasty, arm lift, etc.
- Location of the room where the procedure will be carried out
- Medicines and surgical instruments used during the procedure
These packages may not cover the following-
- Post-operative medicines, painkillers, and a compression garment
- Exercises to be performed
- Any complication that occurs during the recovery period
Nearest Gynecomastia Clinic In Ghaziabad
We are offering gynecomastia surgery including liposuction in Ghaziabad. We have our surgeons in Shipra Suncity, Vasundhara Sector 4, Sector 11, Sector 2, sector 3, DLF Ankur Vihar, Neelmani Colony, Tronica City, Raj Bagh, Pratap Vihar, Dabur Chowk, Govindpuram, Shastri Nagar, Chander Nagar, Raj Nagar Extension, Pratap Vihar, Lal Kuan, Vaishali Sector 9, Dabur Chowk, Sain Vihar, Rajendra Nagar, Vasundhara Sector 6, Vaibhav Khand, Dasna, Ramprastha Greens, Shakti Khand, Abhay Khand, Masuri, Maharaja Agrasain Chowk, or other localities of Ghaziabad who can diagnose and treat the condition properly.
Nearest Cities For Best Gynecomastia Surgery Clinic in Ghaziabad
In addition to Ghaziabad, people from other nearby cities such as Faridabad, Noida, Delhi, and Gurgaon can choose to undergo gynecomastia surgery from Pristyn Care. Hence, residents from major localities in Faridabad such as sector 11, sector 14, sector 15, sector 16, sector 19, sector 21 C, Neelam Bata Colony, Neharpar, Nehru Colony, New Baselwa Colony, New Colony Extension, New Industrial Township 1, New Industrial Township 2, New Industrial Township 3, Dabua Colony, Ballabhgarh, Basantpur, Ashok Enclave I, Gopi Colony, Green Valley, HUDA Sector 2, Lohagarh, Mujesar, Old Faridabad, New Colony, Dabua Colony, Dayal Bagh, Dayal Basti, Dayalpur, Dhauj, Dher Colony, DLF Industrial Area or Scheme Pocket P3, Knowledge Park 3, Sector 101, Sector 1, Kulesara, Sector 16, Sector 126, Sector 30, Sector 29, Sector 28, Sector 78, Sector 150, Dadri Road, Sector 121, Sector 62, Sector 74, Sikandrabad, Tech Zone II, Tugalpur Village, Zeta I, and other major localities in Noida or in Vasant Vihar, Greater Kailash, CR Park, Panchsheel Enclave, South Expansion, Defense Colony, Friends Colony, Rajendra Place, Rajokri, Saket, Connaught Place, Chhattarpur, Green Park, IIT, Nizamuddin, Karol Bagh, etc. in Delhi or people in Udyog Vihar Phase I, Udyog Vihar Phase II, Udyog Vihar Phase III, Sushant Lok-I, DLF Phase 2, Sultanpur, Civil lines, Laxmi Vihar, IMT Manesar, Sadar Bazaar, sector 29, sector 44, sector 45, sector 48, sector 49, etc. and other neighborhoods in Gurgaon can also book an appointment at the nearest Pristyn Care clinic.
How To Book an Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Your Locality?
Residents of Govindpuram, Shastri Nagar, Chander Nagar, Raj Nagar Extension, Pratap Vihar, Lal Kuan, Vaishali Sector 9, Dabur Chowk, Sain Vihar, Rajendra Nagar, Vasundhara Sector 6, Vaibhav Khand, Dasna, Ramprastha Greens, Shakti Khand, Abhay Khand, Masuri, Maharaja Agrasain Chowk, etc. can contact Pristyn Care clinics for gynecomastia surgery. You can fill in the contact details on the contact form you can find on the top and bottom of this page. Or, you can simply just call us at the above number. Let our medical coordinators book an appointment for you. Another way of consulting with our gynecomastia specialists in Ghaziabad is via our Pristyn Care App. The app is available on Play Store and Appstore. Install in your smartphones with the doctor of your preference and consult with them via the app.
How To Book An Appointment On The Pristyn Care Patient App?
Visit the Patient App>>Click on the “Consult With A Doctor >>Select the disease you want to consult for >>Select the doctor from the doctor list of your choice>>Click on “Get Consultation Now”>>Select the Mode of Consultation, Date and Time>>Click on “Proceed to Payment”>>Confirm the Patient details>>Appointment is Booked>>Details available on the homescreen>>On the scheduled time, the card turns green>>Click on the “Connect with Doctor”>>Start the session
For people looking to book an online consultation, visit our home page and click on the ‘For Patients’ patient. From the dropdown menu, select Online Consultation. Book an appointment at your convenience.
What are the different grades of gynecomastia?
The treatment method for gynecomastia is chosen based on its grade or severity. The enlargement of breasts is divided into four grades:
- Grade 1- The first grade has only a minor level of enlargement in the breasts. The tissues grow in a localized area around the areola and the chest appears slightly swollen.
- Grade 2- At this grade, the glandular tissues expand to the chest width. The pectoral muscles get covered with the breast tissues but the edges won’t be as prominent as actual breasts.
- Grade 3- This is the advanced stage of gynecomastia when the breast development is clearly visible, even through clothes. The excess skin continues to grow and become prominent. The breast tissues will also be more firm at this stage.
- Grade 4- It is the last stage of gynecomastia development where the breast tissues have grown to a complete extent and start exhibiting painful symptoms, like back pain, posture issues, etc.
Men often make the condition worse by trying to hide the enlarged breasts by slouching that further aggravates the back pain. If left untreated for a long time, the condition will get worse and the patient may suffer from the spinal deformity.
If you see a doctor while male breasts are still developing, the condition can be controlled and managed by addressing the primary cause of hormonal imbalance. The doctor may further recommend that you take alternative medications or suggest hormone replacement therapy to stop the tissue growth.
What is the difference between gynecomastia and chest fat?
Most men get confused between fat deposits in the chest (pseudogynecomastia) area and the condition of gynecomastia. The signs and symptoms of both the conditions are very similar which is why most men confuse one with the other. However, there are also factors that differentiate gynecomastia from chest fat deposits.
Gynecomastia is the condition in which there is an excessive glandular tissue growth in the pectoral region of a man. Pseudogynecomastia is a condition of fat deposits in the pectoral region.
In case of gynecomastia, a hard lump can be felt under the nipple or areola. But in case of chest fat or pseudogynecomastia, no firmness or hard mass is felt under the nipple or areola. Its mass growth feels the same throughout the chest region.
In gynecomastia, the saggy appearance of the breast is minimal. While in case of pseudogynecomastia, the breast may appear to be more saggy.
The condition of fat deposits in the chest can be managed with regular exercises for a healthy diet. But gynecomastia does not disappear with either exercise or change in diet. If a man is diagnosed with gynecomastia, he would require surgical procedures.
Are there any side effects of gynecomastia surgery?
Gynecomastia surgery is a safe and risk-free surgical procedure, and if performed under the supervision of a good and experienced cosmetic surgeon, there are almost no complications or major side effects associated with the gynecomastia surgery.
However, like any other surgical procedures, gynecomastia surgery too cause certain minor side effects in some patients, the common ones being:
- Reaction to anesthesia – which goes away within a few hours after the surgery
- Damage to deeper tissues – the chances of this risk can be minimized too if the surgery is performed by an experienced plastic surgeon
- Damage to fatty tissues in the breast
- Persistent pain
- Possibility of a revision surgery
- Scarring that lasts for longer time than expected
If there are any chances of risk and complications, there are good chances that your doctor will discuss it all with you prior to the surgery.
Everything you need to know about gynecomastia surgery scars
Most men seeking gynecomastia treatment are concerned about one particular factor – the scar after the procedure. Depending upon the severity of the condition, the level of incision in gynecomastia surgery may vary, and so do the scars. Typically, the scars involved in gynecomastia surgery are not severe. They are minor as any other common surgical procedures. The scars usually occur near the nipple or the areola and are not always easily visible.
Here are some ways to reduce gynecomastia surgery scars:
- Maintain good hygiene – Good hygiene is important for any surgery to allow the wounds to heal and gynecomastia is no different. It is important for the patient as well as the doctor to maintain extreme levels of hygiene while operating the breasts to keep unwanted germs away. Moisturizing the surgical area before and after the surgery can prevent the skin from drying or turning red.
- Take medications regularly – Whatever medications are prescribed by the cosmetic surgeon – oral pills, supplements or medicated ointments – make sure to take the medication on time and regularly.
- Use scar gels – The healing properties of scar gels make it an optimal solution to reduce the appearance of surgical scars after gynecomastia surgery. Apply scar gels on the incision site to reduce the scar size and pigmentation.
- Use lasers – Once the gynecomastia surgery is over, you can consult with a dermatologist or the same cosmetic surgeon and check if you can undergo laser treatments to remove the scars. Microscopic laser technique can be a great solution to remove deep scars.
- Avoid exposing the site to sunlight – Do not step out without covering the surgical site. Applying a broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or above can help the scars heal faster.
It is important to understand that although these tips can heal the scars in most cases, the results may not always be optimum. If you are looking for a solution to remove your scars, the best thing to do is consult with your cosmetic surgeon, evaluate the pros and cons, and get the best suggestions.
Schedule your appointment with the best plastic surgeons in for Gynecomastia
To get rid of man boobs, you will need help from certified and well-trained plastic surgeons who are skilled in treating gynecomastia. It is a good thing that we have some of the best plastic surgeons in Ghaziabad who are highly experienced and have performed numerous surgeries successfully. To book an appointment with our surgeons and consult them, you can try any of the following ways:
Download the Pristyn Care- Consult Doctors application and browse the list of best gynecomastia doctors in Ghaziabad. Book an appointment directly with a doctor of your choice within the app.
Fill the “Book Appointment” form available here and submit your information. Our medical coordinators will get back to you shortly to discuss the appointment date and time.
Dial the number given at the top and talk to our medical coordinators directly to schedule the consultation with the doctor at your convenience.
Once the appointment is confirmed, all you have to do is to show up at the clinic and discuss the treatment options. If you want, you can also opt for online consultation mode to have a discussion with the doctor over a virtual call from the comfort of your home.