Rhinoplasty is a procedure to change the shape of the nose and reconstruct it in a better shape by making it symmetrical to facial features. The structure of the nose is built on bone, cartilage and skin. To achieve the modification in the shape of the nose, Nose rhinoplasty can change either skin, bone, cartilage or all three to correct the nose.
Rhinoplasty is commonly done to get the best suitable shape according to your facial features. This surgery is done to resolve issues related to appearance or condition, such as
- To repair congenital face deformity
- Correcting disproportion caused by an injury
- To improve breathing difficulties
- To repair deviated septum (thin wall parting both they nostrils)
- To enhance the symmetry of facial features