Pristyn Care provides Safe and Effective treatment of Pilonidal sinus in Ghaziabad
Pristyn Care has reached in Ghaziabad with the ecosystem of modern daycare procedures to provide a seamless surgical experience for patients suffering from pilonidal sinus. The proctology experts and surgeons at Pristyn Care are curing pilonidal sinus with the most advanced laser-based treatments. Expert surgeons at Pristyn Care perform surgeries with high-precision using technologically advanced equipment. Besides, the most important advantage for patients undergoing laser surgery in Ghaziabad is better and faster recovery as it involves lesser cuts and fewer wounds. Also, modern laser surgical treatments at Pristyn Care deliver long-lasting results. The United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) approved procedures performed by the best surgeons at Pristyn Care in Ghaziabad are known for faster recovery. The young, hairy, overweight males and those who sit for long hours are at a higher risk of suffering from this condition. If you are experiencing symptoms of pilonidal sinus in Ghaziabad, make an appointment with the best doctor at Pristyn Care in Ghaziabad.
Visit Pristyn Care for Most advanced Pilonidal Sinus cure in Ghaziabad
Residents of Ghaziabad can visit Pristyn Care clinic for modern pilonidal sinus treatment. They can meet the experienced doctors for a range of modern procedures and an excellent surgical outcome. Our surgeons in Ghaziabad leverage their years of experience to correctly diagnose the pilonidal sinus disease, perform advanced surgical laser procedures to cure it. If your standard care treatment in Ghaziabad is not making a significant difference then it is time to take a USFDA approved procedure. Our treatments are tailored and specialized for patients in Ghaziabad and we account for the patient’s medical history as well as recovery time. The pilonidal sinus surgery performed at Pristyn Care in Ghaziabad is a minimally invasive procedure that does not involve bigger cuts or wounds. Our motto is a better surgical outcome, minimal pain, a comfortable hospital admission, and a seamless surgical experience. Make an appointment with the best and most advanced clinic for pilonidal sinus cure in Ghaziabad.
Different surgical treatments for pilonidal sinus
Here are the different surgical treatments for pilonidal sinus treatment:
- Laser pilonidal sinus treatment- Laser surgery for pilonidal sinus is the most effective treatment for pilonidal sinus. During the procedure, the proctologist uses a high-intensity laser beam to close off the sinus tract. The doctor removes the entire pit of the pilonidal sinus so that the infection does not recur. It is an easier and higher precision procedure to perform as compared to the earlier mentioned types of open surgery. The treatment procedure requires only one day of dressing as there are no wounds left behind to heal. The laser energy also promotes the faster healing of the site of the surgery. Thus, it takes a very short time to completely recover from laser surgery for the pilonidal sinus.
- Incision and drainage- Incision and drainage is an open surgical procedure recommended mostly when the cyst becomes infected. It is performed with local anesthesia to make the affected area numb. The surgeon makes an incision in the cyst to drain the infectious fluid and pus. The doctor packs the hole with gauze and leaves it open to heal. It can take up to 4-6 weeks to heal the cyst completely.
- Pilonidal cystectomy- Pilonidal cystectomy is the surgical removal of the entire pilonidal cyst. The treatment is performed after administering general/regional anesthesia. The surgeon makes a cut to remove the affected skin along with underlying hair follicles, tissues, and dead cells. If required, the doctor packs the area with surgical gauze. In cases where the infection is severe, the doctor places a tube to drain the fluid from the cyst. The tube is removed when the entire fluid is drained from the cyst.
Are there any risks and complications involved during pilonidal sinus surgery?
If performed under the guidance and supervision of a trained proctologist, surgical treatment for pilonidal sinus will not cause any risks or complications. But, like any other surgery, there might be some complications, although not severe. Some of them are:
- Trauma and bleeding to the site – If the surgery is not performed efficiently, there can be a chance of the anal tissues getting injured. Trauma and injury to the anal tissues can even lead to bleeding. If the surgery is performed by an experienced surgeon, the chances of any injury can be cut down drastically.
- Infection – Like any other surgery, infection is a common side effect/ complication in case of pilonidal sinus surgery too. Infection can lead to nausea and vomiting in the person. Infection, however, is not a very serious problem and can be treated with medicines. The chances of infection in case of open surgery is much higher than in laser surgery.
- Squamous cell carcinoma – A type of skin cancer that occurs due to uncontrolled growth of the squamous cells. The condition is not very common but not unheard of. To prevent such complications, it is extremely important that the surgery is performed by an experienced and trained surgeon.