Laparoscopic Treatment of Hernia at Pristyn Care in Ghaziabad
Pristyn Care offers new and modern daycare procedures for hernia repair in Ghaziabad. Pristyn Care’s experts use the latest and technologically advanced surgical equipment for high accuracy during laparoscopic hernia repair in Ghaziabad. Pristyn Care is leading the transformation of healthcare in India and now it is fully operational in Ghaziabad. Our doctor performs advanced daycare treatments that are modern procedures in Ghaziabad, Laparoscopic hernia repair.
Reputed and Best Hernia Surgeons In Ghaziabad
Our hernia surgeons in Ghaziabad use the latest and sophisticated surgical equipment to diagnose patients and treat the symptoms or weaknesses to help them live a healthy life in Ghaziabad. Our hernia repair experts in Ghaziabad have a lot of patients suffering from all types of hernia. The expert surgeons are qualified to perform the latest and minimally invasive procedures that offer faster recovery from the condition and make you ready to resume your normal work life in less than a week. The hernia surgeons are all specialists in this field and even recognized by several reputed associations as some of the best hernia surgeons. Their medical qualifications and successful career speak for themselves. In addition to this, the surgeons take utmost care of each and every patient so that they are able to address the problem properly.
Why Choose Hernia Surgery from Pristyn Care?
This is a pertinent question. In this competitive world, we only want what is best for our patients. Keeping the patient’s needs and comfort as the center of focus, the entire surgical journey of the individual is executed. We know the hard work and labor the patient has to go through for getting medical attention for several diseases. So to make things simpler, we take care of the following while you get prepared for the surgery-
- Free pick-up and drop services on the day of the surgery
- Pre-booked appointment with the doctor
- Assistance from medical coordinators in matters related to insurance approval as well as related paperwork
- Care-buddy at the partner-hospital for hassle-free admission
- Free follow-up consultation arranged by us within 7 days of procedure
- Proper post-operative care including diet chart prescribed by hernia surgeons free of charge
- Maximum safety and security of patients guaranteed from COVID-19 infection
Why Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery Is A Better Option Than Open Surgery?
Pristyn Care aims to provide a seamless experience and hassle-free patient experience from the time of appointment, insurance till treatment, and after-care. It is known that the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) approved modern treatments offers a lot of advantages, such as:
- High success rate with minimal blood loss
- Lesser chances of infection
- High-precision procedure than open surgery as the laparoscope has a camera mounted on the top that allows surgeons to navigate more freely
- Get fast relief from symptoms of pain and swelling
- Considered painless due to
- Completed on the same day of hospitalization. After this, the patient can even go back home on the same day itself
- Patients are able to go back home faster lessening the number of days of hospital stay
- Faster recovery possible as incisions made are small
- No external scarring and minimal
- Get back on your feet within one week
- Improved quality of life
- Much fewer chances of recurrence or complications reported till now
What is the Cost of Hernia Surgery in Ghaziabad?
The cost of hernia surgery is not fixed and actually varies from one person to another. The final cost of the entire hernia surgery is decided after taking care of the following-
- Type of hospital chose to admit
- Location of the hospital
- Cost of admission
- Type of hernia to be treated
- Severity of swelling due to hernia
- Type of surgery planned to perform
- Experience of the surgeon in performing hernia surgery
- Pre & Post-surgical consultation fee
- Type of admission room that you opted for
- Number of days to stay in hospital
You’ll be glad to know that hernia surgery in Ghaziabad is one of the medical procedures covered by a majority of medical insurance plans in Delhi NCR. These health insurance plans either provide whole or partial coverage for the hernia surgery.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Ghaziabad?
We try to partner with some of the most reputed and established clinics and super-specialty hospitals in the city. The partnership with some of the top hospitals assists us in living up to our words. Hernia patients can choose to undergo the procedure from our partner-hospitals in Delhi such as New Age Speciality clinics, AHLL spectra-Karol Bagh, Medstar, Khanna Medicare Centre, Manas Hospital, Galaxy Hospital Delhi, Makkar Hospital, Eximus clinic, etc. They can reach the hospital via the transportation arranged by us. Moreover, these hospitals have operating rooms equipped with the latest technology and maintained by experienced consultants, both necessary for the completion of hernia surgery.
Nearest Hernia Repair Clinic In Ghaziabad
We have patients from all places in Ghaziabad including Shipra Suncity, Vasundhara Sector 4, Sector 11, Sector 2, sector 3, DLF Ankur Vihar, Neelmani Colony, Tronica City, Raj Bagh, Pratap Vihar, Dabur Chowk, Govindpuram, Shastri Nagar, Chander Nagar, Raj Nagar Extension, Pratap Vihar, Lal Kuan, Vaishali Sector 9, Dabur Chowk, Sain Vihar, Rajendra Nagar, Vasundhara Sector 6, Vaibhav Khand, Dasna, Ramprastha Greens, Shakti Khand, Abhay Khand, Masuri, Maharaja Agrasain Chowk, Govindpuram, Shastri Nagar, Chander Nagar, Raj Nagar Extension, Pratap Vihar, Lal Kuan, Vaishali Sector 9, Dabur Chowk, Sain Vihar, Rajendra Nagar, Vasundhara Sector 6, Vaibhav Khand, Dasna, Ramprastha Greens, Shakti Khand, Abhay Khand, Masuri, Maharaja Agrasain Chowk, etc. or other localities of Ghaziabad.
People looking to book an appointment with any of our hernia surgeons for a consultation can do so in the following ways-
- Call us on the above number and speak with any of our medical coordinators.
- Fill in the appointment form with the details of the patient and let our medical coordinator get back to you at the earliest.
- Click on the ‘Book Appointment’ option and eventually fill the contact details of the patient into the form.
- Book an ‘Online Consultation’ via our website or the mobile application available on Play Store and App Store.