In physical exam Doctor Checks for bulge in the growing area and you’ll likely be asked to stand and strain or cough. An imaging test like MRI or CT scan, abdominal ultrasound might be ordered by Doctor in case diagnosis isn't readily apparent.
There are various best doctors for Hernia treatment are available in Hyderabad who ensures standard and effective treatment to each and every individual seeking treatment for hernia by providing best Hernia treatment in Hyderabad. Laparoscopic surgery is very famous in Hyderabad.
Techniques of treatment are basically divided into two categories:
- Laparoscopic Surgery of Hernia
- Traditional open Surgical Method for the Hernia Treatments
These are further explained as follows:
Laparoscopic Surgery for Hernia is done using the 3D BARD Mesh in the inguinal cases of hernia. Mesh repair surgery is treated as the best surgery as per the medical standards. This is because it is considered one of the modern treatments for hernia in Hyderabad with the following advantages:
- This is done under the general anesthesia
- This involves minimal risk compared to open surgery
- It consumes less time to recover so patients can go back to normal activity very early
- This is a Day Care Surgery that means the patient can go home the same day of surgery
- No repeated visits to the doctor or daily dressings required
- Relatively less painful as no big cuts were done for the surgery.
Traditional open Surgical Method for the Hernia Treatments: This is known as the traditional method of operating the patients with the help of suturing. It can be a more painful method and may take a longer duration of time to heal the surgical wounds.