Highly Experienced Gallstone Doctors in Hyderabad Just One Call Away
Get on-board with Pristyn Care and get highly experienced gallstone surgeons in Hyderabad for treatment. The overall experience of a surgeon is a reflection of his/her skills and talent at the operating table. Thus, we ensure that all the doctors associated with us have more than 15+ years of experience. From removing gallstones to taking out the gallbladder if needed, every aspect of the treatment is crucial. We keep doctors who value the quality of treatment highly. After all, a doctor can be deemed reliable only if his/her reputation reflects these values.
We keep a list of doctors that are working in association with us. It allows the people seeking gallstone treatment to review the previous surgeries success rates and the track record of the medical professionals. We give you a transparent platform where you can choose the doctor you can trust and get the treatment you deserve in the simplest way possible.
Why should you Avoid Open Surgery for Gallbladder Problem?
All kinds of surgeries pose some kinds of risks. The same concept is applicable to open surgery for gallstones and other gallbladder problems that are caused by stones. Pristyn Care believes that educating our patients is a must. Hence, before the patients make their final decision, we present the list of pros and cons linked with open surgery and laparoscopy. Unfortunately, open surgery doesn’t have that many perks. So, here are the quirks that we would like our patients to know beforehand.
Open surgery causes:
- Heavy bleeding from the incisions resulting in pain and infection
- Digestion issues mean you’ll have trouble digesting fat
- Diarrhea or flatulence can also be caused by the body inability to digest fat
- Constipation for a short-time
- Intestinal injury is also a risk of open surgery
- Jaundice or fever if the stones are left behind post-surgery
Though open surgery has been performed safely for a long time, the time has changed. Nowadays, advanced equipment and medical practices are available that make the risks and complications associated with gallstone treatment negligible. As a result, after the conception of the laparoscopic technique, open surgery is replaced by laparoscopic surgery as the primary treatment of gallstones in Hyderabad and other cities.
Pristyn Care Provides Most Advanced Treatment for Gallstone in Hyderabad
Advanced treatment for gallstones is the key to eliminate the problem completely and laparoscopy is the most suitable treatment method. Gallstone is a common problem in people nowadays due to various factors affecting the lifestyle. However, no matter how you got stones in the gallbladder, sooner or later, they will pose a risk to your health. And in some unfortunate conditions, they can get stuck in the bile duct causing severe pain and even gallbladder failure in extreme situations. In such cases, you will need emergency care which will cost you a lot.
To prevent all this from happening, Pristyn Care keeps the best doctors from Hyderabad in close contact. Whether you are taking action promptly to keep your health in check or you need immediate treatment for gallstones, our surgeons will be at your service shortly. Pick the phone and call us to book an appointment. Leave the rest to our team as we will oversee the treatment at every step.
Best Treatment for Gallstone in Hyderabad- Laparoscopic Procedure
With the inception of the laparoscopic technique, the medical industry revolutionized rapidly. And Pristyn Care wants to give the best to the patients without any compromise. Thus, we have an in-house team of surgeons with a specialization in both open and laparoscopic techniques. The final choice is left to the patients as our job is to advise and show the best path for gallstone treatment. And when it comes to best, there is no doubt that laparoscopic procedure is second to none.
The process starts by diagnosing the condition and determining the exact location of the gallstones. Whether you have gallstones in the bladder, bile duct, or they reached to pancreas or liver, we can treat you and remove the stones successfully. In normal cases, surgery is not recommended to the patients unless the size of the stones is large enough that it can get stuck. If there is a possibility that stones can cause issues in the future, it is better that you get rid of them now and follow a healthy lifestyle to prevent them from forming again. Contact Pristyn Care to get gallstone treatment in Hyderabad without worrying about the effects
Cure Gallstones with Advanced Solution in Hyderabad
The most plausible cure for gallstones is laparoscopy as it is a highly-microscopic procedure that provides a complete view of the gallbladder. Many people hope that stones in the gallbladder can be cured with natural remedies and non-surgical methods. However, these methods are less effective and efficient than laparoscopy. Till now, more than 90% of surgeries for gallstones via laparoscopy are successful and it also reduces the chances of recurrence to 5 to 11% which used to be more than 52%.
Looking at the facts, we believe that people can make the best choice themselves and get an advanced solution to cure gallstones. Talk to the experts at Pristyn Care today and find out how we make healthcare easy and simple for everyone!
How do gallstones form?
A gallstone is a stone that forms inside the gallbladder due to precipitated bile components. The presence of gallstones is called cholelithiasis. The common reasons for gallbladder stone formation are:
- Bile containing too much cholesterol
- Bile containing excessive bilirubin
In all these cases, the excess cholesterol and bilirubin may start to crystallize and eventually turn into stones. Besides the above-mentioned reasons, there are two other factors that impact gallstone formation. The first one is the frequency and ability of the gallbladder contractions. If the contractions are incomplete and infrequent, the bladder won’t empty properly and cause the bile to become over concentrated. The second factor is the presence of proteins in the liver and bile that either promote or inhibit gallstone formation.
Initially, the size of these stones is equal to a grain of sand. However, it can grow quickly and become as large as a golf ball. Moreover, the gallbladder may contain one or multiple stones of smaller or equal size.
What are the different types of gallbladder stones?
Gallbladder stones are divided into three different types based on their composition. These types are explained below:
- Cholesterol Stones- It is the most common type of gallstone. Around 35% to 90% of stones present in gallstones are cholesterol stones. They can be light yellow, dark green, brown, or chalk white in color and have an oval shape. Usually, their size is between 2 to 3 cm long, but they can also grow larger if left untreated for a long time.
- Pigment Stones- This type of gallstone is composed primarily of bilirubin, which is an insoluble bilirubin pigment polymer, and calcium (calcium phosphate) salts present in the bile. Around 2% to 30% of stones present in the gallbladder are bilirubin or pigment stones. They are small and often dark in color.
- Mixed Stones- Also known as brown pigment stones, they are composed of 20-80% of cholesterol. The rest of the constituents can be calcium carbonate, palmitate phosphate, bilirubin, and other bile pigments, such as calcium bilirubinate, calcium palmitate, and calcium stearate. These types of stones usually form when the biliary tract gets infected.
All these three types of stones can be present in the gallbladder altogether or alone. But in each scenario, you will need proper treatment for them.
Why should gallbladder stones not be left untreated?
When left untreated, gallbladder stones can turn into a serious medical issue. If you don’t take a proactive approach for your health and consult a doctor to remove the stones, it can cause the following complications:
- Inflammation of the gallbladder(Cholecystitis)- When the stone gets stuck in the bladder, it will cause inflammation, severe pain, and fever.
- Blockage of the common bile duct- When the stones enter the bile duct and get stuck there, it causes infection in the bile duct, jaundice, and severe pain as well.
- Blockage in the pancreatic duct- Pancreas is connected to the bile duct directly. Hence, there is a high possibility that the stones can travel to the pancreatic duct as well. If this happens, it will cause inflammation in the pancreas (also known as pancreatitis). Due to the inflammation, you will experience intense and constant pain in the abdomen and may need immediate hospitalization.
- Gallbladder cancer- Frequent occurrences of gallstones can increase the risk of gallbladder cancer as well. Though it is rare, it is better that you seek proper treatment to reduce the chances of gallbladder cancer.
Ignoring gallbladder stones is not advisable under any circumstances. You should consult a doctor and discuss what you can do to get rid of the stones.
Prevention of Gallbladder Stones
It is mostly our lifestyle that increases the risk of gallbladder stone formation. Therefore, you can prevent gallstones by making the following changes in your daily life:
- Do not skip meals- Try your best to stick with the usual meal times each day. Skipping meals can cause excess bile secretion and deposition.
- Lose weight slowly- Being overweight is a risk factor for gallstone development. So, if you are trying to lose weight, take things slow. Don’t push your body to its limits in order to lose weight as rapid weight loss can cause the liver to secrete extra cholesterol, which can further increase the risk of gallstones.
- Eat high-fiber foods- Foods that are rich in fiber ensure that the levels of bad cholesterol in the body are minimal. Furthermore, fiber keeps the digestive system moving and helps to flush out the bile from the body. Therefore, it is crucial that you add more fiber to your diet.
- Exercise regularly- It doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to do an extensive workout, being physically active is enough. The less you move, the slower the digestion process will be. As a result, the bile won’t flush out correctly. Invest some time in exercising and leave the sedentary lifestyle behind.
- Take prescribed medications- People who are at high risk of developing gallstones due to heredity or other factors can take medicines to lower the risk of gallstone formation.
You can talk to a gallstone specialist to find out what else you can do to prevent gallstones.
Dietary Changes for Gallstones
The food items that you eat on a regular basis have a significant impact on the body. If you eat a healthy and balanced diet and combine it with physical activities, it can lower the risk of gallstone development to almost negligible.
According to experts, the ideal diet for gallstones consists of:
- Fiber-rich foods like fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Whole grains, including brown rice, oats, whole wheat bread, etc.
- Fewer refined carbohydrates and less sugar.
- Healthy fats, such as fish oil and olive oil that helps to contract the gallbladder.
Along with knowing what foods to eat, you should also keep your cravings in check and avoid unhealthy fats, such as desserts and fried foods. Talk to your healthcare provider and ask them to make changes in your diet that will help you avoid gallstones and other health problems as well.