The doctor will conduct a series of tests for a thorough assessment and then determine the most appropriate form of treatment.
- Physical Examination: This is merely a visual test of your body done by the doctors for determining the significant symptoms. The patient is examined for swelling and pain in the legs.
- Doppler Test: An ultrasound examination is carried out to gauge the direction of the blood flow in the veins. Clots in the blood can also be determined by this test.
- Color Duplex Ultrasound Scan: In this non-invasive test, coloured images of veins are obtained. The test combines traditional ultrasound and Doppler ultrasound. We have numerous treatment centres for Varicose Veins treatment in Hyderabad where you can get yourself examined. We provide the best facilities and services from skilled team of doctors for Varicose Veins treatment.
- Regular exercise.
- Avoiding prolonged sitting and standing.
- Losing excessive weight.
- Periodically elevating your legs above the heart.
- Applying essential oils (horse chestnut essential oil)
Considering the factors and processes involved in different treatments, Laser Treatments seems the ideal option for anyone. A few advantages of laser treatment you can look upon are:
- Incorporated with Advanced Technology
- Surface Treatment (No incision is required)
- Least Painful Treatment
- Minimal Recovery Time
- Outpatient/Day Care Procedure
- Cost Effective
- No Recurrence of Varicose Veins
Pristyn Care Clinics at Hyderabad have ultramodern equipment and a skilled team of doctors, surgeons, and technicians to treat any form of Varicose Veins with state-of-the-art Laser Technology.