Most Advanced Varicose Veins Treatment in Noida at Pristyn Care
Pristyn Care is a new-age healthcare provider in Noida where people can avail effective laser treatment for varicose veins. The vascular surgeon focuses a high beam of light on the varicose veins in laser treatment for varicose veins. The heat from the laser collapses the damaged veins to direct the blood flow into other veins. The scar tissue closes the vein and cuts off the supply of blood to the vein. As a result, the veins shrink, and the scar tissue allows the blood to flow in a different direction through the normal veins.
Laser surgery is minimally invasive, less painful and has a shorter recovery duration. Laser surgery is considered to be the most effective treatment procedure for varicose veins due to its benefits. If you find enlarged or buldgy looking veins anywhere on the body. You can consult the expert vascular surgeons in Noida at Pristyn Care for advanced varicose veins treatment.
Choose Pristyn Care for the best Varicose Veins treatment in Noida
Pristyn Care varicose veins doctors in Noida provide the best treatment after a thorough diagnosis and consultation. Our doctors understand that every case is different and hence curate individualized treatment plans to help every patient get cured of their condition. Due to the efficient treatment by the best vascular surgeons, Pristyn Care has grown to become one of the most sought-after healthcare providers in Noida for vascular treatments. A few additional benefits of choosing Pristyn Care for varicose veins treatment in Noida:
- We have an in-house team of highly experienced vascular surgeons for advanced varicose veins traetment.
- We offer free transportation for each patient to commute from home to the hospital and back on the day of the surgery.
- We associate a personal care buddy to each patient who will help you with all the paperwork regarding hospitalization till discharge.
- The doctors provide post-surgery care and recovery tips during a free follow-up consultation.
- We provide flexible payment options like 0 cost EMI, cash payments or chashless payments to eliminate the medical finance burden on patients.
Are varicose veins treatments successful in Noida?
On average, if performed by vascular expert, surgery for varicose veins can deliver a 90-95 percent success rate. But the general success rate of the surgery depends on multiple factors, including:
- The age of the patient.
- The severity of the condition of varicose veins that have been operated on.
- The type of surgery performed. The success rate of laser surgery for the treatment of varicose veins is higher than any other treatment procedure.
- Whether the patient has any underlying health conditions that can affect the success rate of the patient.
- How well the patient follows the post-surgical tips and measures.
How to decide which treatment is the right one for my varicose veins?
You can consult the vascular doctor in noida to help you understand which treatment procedure could be the best suited for you. What is right for someone else might not be the best choice for you. The doctor will conduct a through diagnosis to determine the underlying cause of varicose veins. A few of them are:
- The symptoms you are experiencing
- The complexity of your condition
- Your age, lifestyle, and overall health
- Your goals and outlook towards the condition
- How early do you want to get cured and recovered
What happens after laser varicose veins surgery? Will there be any complications?
Laser surgery is considered to be the most effective and safest treatment for varicose veins. Due to its benefits, most vascular surgeons in Noida consider it the best treatment for varicose veins in patients of all age groups. The doctor or the nurse will encourage you to stand or walk small steps after the procedure without exerting much pressure on the feet. You may see some bruises on the skin post-surgery. This is normal and is likely to vanish within a week or two. At Pristyn Care, if you undergo varicose veins treatment, you will be provided a free cab facility to drop you back home post surgery. However,If there are potential risks that can occur post-surgery:
- Rashes and swelling
- Pain at the surgical site
- Changes in skin color
Tips to follow at home to minimize the risk of varicose veins
- Do not stand or sit in the same position for long hours.
- Do not allow the surgical area to come in contact with water.
- Do not indulge in heavy physical activities.
- Stay active but keep it light.
- Place ice pack of the site for 15-20 minutes daily at least 3 times a day
- Wear compression stockings to maintain a regular blood flow.
Book an appointment with the best varicose veins doctor in Noida
You can book an appointment with the best varicose veins doctor in Noida at Pristyn Care through three easy ways:
- You can call on the mentioned number to speak to our medical coordinator about all the necessary details of varicose veins treatment in Noida.
- Fill the form given on the website with the required details. Our medical coordinator will call you at the earliest to provide you complete assistance throughout the varicose veins treatment.
- You can also book an online consultation with the best varicose veins doctor in Noida by downloading Pristyn Care mobile application.