Get Most Advanced Ovarian cyst Treatment In Noida
Ovarian cysts are one of the most common gynecological problems with the reported prevalence being between 8 percent to 18 percent around the world. Although in most cases, ovarian cysts do not cause any major symptoms, in severe ones, the cysts can rupture or twist leading to extreme pain and nausea. If you notice any of the initial symptoms of ovarian cysts like dull pain, pelvic pressure or swelling, you must reach out to an experienced gynecologist for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Women in Noida who are dealing with the symptoms of ovarian cysts can get in touch with a gynecologist at Pristyn Care. Pristyn Care has aboard the best gynecologists in Noida and we offer advanced laparoscopic surgery for ovarian cysts. The modern laparoscopic procedure is minimally invasive and cures ovarian cysts permanently in a safe and painless manner. Contact Pristyn Care and book your appointment for expert consultation.
Why Is Ovarian Cyst Treatment Necessary?
Ovarian cysts disrupt the normal functioning of the ovaries and cause symptoms like irregular periods, heavy and prolonged menstrual bleeding, pelvic pain, and pain during sex.
When ovarian cysts are ignored or left untreated for a long time, it can cause the following complications:
- Larger cysts in the ovary can make the ovary become twisted. This results in ovarian torsion that cuts down the blood circulation to the tissues of the ovary.
- Death of ovarian tissues due to lack of oxygenated blood supply as or when large cyst make ovaries twisted.
- Menstrual or bleeding disorders induced by ovarian cysts
- Intense or sharp pelvic pain accompanied by hemorrhage due to rupturing of ovarian cyst
- Pain and discomfort in passing urine because of the constant pressure exerted by the ovaries on the bladder
- Higher chances of complications related to pregnancy such as preterm delivery, miscarriage, etc.
- Increased risk for ovarian cancer (in rare and severe cases)
Highly Experienced Ovarian Cyst Doctors In Noida
Pristyn Care understands the importance of the qualification and experience of the doctor to get the best treatment for a disease. Thus, we work with the best experienced gynecologists for ovarian cyst treatment in Noida. Our specialist doctors have a remarkable track record of successfully treating several cases of ovarian cysts in Noida. Furthermore, our gynecologists are extremely courteous and compassionate in nature that allows the patient to easily open up about their condition and receive the best suited treatment for them.
You can get in touch with us anytime to book your consultation with one of our specialists for ovarian cyst treatment in Noida.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Noida?
Pristyn Care is associated with some of the top super speciality hospitals in Noida. Our partner hospitals in Noida have supreme quality infrastructure and are equipped with the best of advanced technologies and surgical equipment. In addition to this, hospitals that are associated with us have the best staff personnel (both medical and non-medical). The hospital staff works round the clock with complete dedication to attend even the smallest of needs of the patient. Thus, it is absolutely safe to choose Pristyn Care for ovarian cyst surgery in Noida.
Why Is Laparoscopic Treatment Of Ovarian Cyst A Better Option?
The laparoscopic surgery for ovarian cysts becomes necessary when no other treatment and lifestyle changes help. The laparoscopic treatment of ovarian cysts is an advanced and safe procedure that offers fast relief from multiple cysts in the ovaries. This laparoscopy based surgery requires minimal access to the body and hence minimally invasive in nature.
The modern laparoscopic treatment of ovarian cysts offers the following benefits over conventional treatments:
- Does not involve large and multiple incisions or stitches on the body.
- There is no major bleeding during or after the surgery.
- Painless procedure- performed under the influence of anesthesia.
- Nil risks of recurrence of cysts in the ovaries.
- Discharge from the hospital within 24 hours.
- Fast and smooth recovery within a few days.