Get Most Advanced Ovarian cyst Treatment In Pune
Ovarian cysts are fluid filled sacs in the ovary that affect a large proportion of women around the world. According to statistics, the prevalence of ovarian cysts exceeds 30%. Ovarian cysts are often associated with menstrual problems and physical discomfort and in severe cases. These can also result in infertility and other complications. Therefore, it is advisable to attend to ovarian cysts as soon as the initial symptoms start to surface.
Women in Pune who are dealing with the troubles of ovarian cysts can get in touch with an experienced gynecologist at Pristyn Care. Pristyn Care is associated with the best specialists in Pune and we offer the modern laparoscopic surgery for ovarian cyst treatment for and complete relief. So delay no more, contact Pristyn Care for a safe, effective and reliable treatment of ovarian cysts.
Why Is Ovarian Cyst Treatment Necessary?
Ovarian cysts are a common gynecological issue that may not seem to be very troublesome at first. However, if the condition is left untreated for a long time, the cyst may progress to the severe stages and cause the following complications:
- Larger ovarian cysts can make the ovaries rotate and become twisted, resulting in ovarian torsion
- Ovarian torsion can restrict the blood supply and lead to the death of ovarian tissues
- Anemia due to heavy and prolonged bleeding menstrual cycle
- Difficulty in passing urine and inability to completely empty the bladder (urinary retention)
- Rupturing of ovarian cyst can sudden sharp pelvic pain and internal bleeding
- Prolonged ovarian cyst can be filled with harmful bacteria and pus. If such an abscess ruptures in the ovary, it can infect the ovaries as well as the entire blood in the body (septicaemia)
- Increased chances of pregnancy related complications such as miscarriage, pre-term birth
- Infertility issues and higher chances of ovarian cancer
Highly Experienced Ovarian Cyst Doctors In Pune
Pristyn Care is associated with some of the highly qualified, trained and experienced experienced gynecologists in Pune. Our gynecologists provide advanced solutions for ovarian cysts by using laparoscopic technique.
In addition to having expertise in laparoscopic surgical procedures for various gynecological problems, our doctors are also extremely courteous in nature. The courtesy and empathic attitude of our gynecologists provide a comforting environment to the patient so that they easily open up to the doctor about their condition.
Some of our best gynecologists for ovarian cyst treatment in Pune are:
Dr. Aboli Sudhir Chandge
Qualification- MBBS, DNB - Obstetrics, Gynecology
Experience- 12 Years Experience
Dr. Rashmi Motiram Bhamare
Experience- 6 years
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Pune?
At Pristyn Care, we are dedicated towards providing a seamless medical experience to all our patients. In order to align with this goal, we have partnered with some of the best rated superspeciality hospitals in Pune. The hospitals are well maintained and the staff present at these hospitals is very professional and courteous. The patients are provided with the best of facilities and we assure you a safe treatment for your condition.
Some of the hospitals for ovarian cyst removal surgery in Pune that are associated with Pristyn Care are:
- Sri Sigma Hospital
- Dr. Mulay Super Speciality Hospital
Why Is Laparoscopic Treatment Of Ovarian Cyst A Better Option?
The modern laparoscopic treatment for ovarian cysts is an advanced and highly safe procedure that removes ovarian cysts in the least invasive way. The laparoscopic procedure for ovarian cyst removal is also known as keyhole surgery that requires minimal access to the body. Thus, it has several benefits over complex open surgery for ovarian cysts.
Added benefits of laparoscopic surgery for ovarian cysts:
- Does not require multiple cuts/incisions or stitches
- No major blood loss during or after the surgery
- Painless surgery (with anesthesia)
- Short stay surgery- Discharge within 24-48 hours
- Speedy smooth recovery without extreme pain or cramps
- Complete recovery in less than a week
- Does not cause damage to ovaries, surrounding tissues or nerve endings
- Negligible risk of infections or inflammation after the surge
Why Choose Pristyn Care For Ovarian cyst Treatment in Pune?
Pristyn Care is one of the fastest growing healthcare provider chains in India and we are known for our state of the art facilities and latest treatment techniques. Pristyn Care strives to make the treatment process absolutely convenient for the patients and offers a wide range of benefits that you may not find anywhere else.
Pristyn Care offers the following benefits:
- Advanced laparoscopic-assisted surgery performed by experienced and trained gynecologists.
- USFDA approved techniques for 100% safety
- Choice of financial options - Zero-cost EMI, Cashless payments, etc.
- Quick and hassle-free insurance approval
- 24x7 support and dedicated Care Buddy for complete assistance at the hospital
- Single deluxe room provided to each patient
- Free of cost pick up and drop on the day of the treatment
- Free follow up within 7 days after the surgery
What Is The Estimated Cost of Laparoscopic Surgery For Ovarian Cyst In Pune?
The estimated cost of laparoscopic surgery for ovarian cyst depends upon the factors mentioned below
- The doctor and hospital chosen for surgery in Pune
- Surgical technique used to remove cysts from the ovaries
- Room and other service charges at the hospital
- Fees of anesthesiologist (a person who administers anesthesia before surgery)
- Insurance claims approval for the surgery
Pristyn Care offers the advanced laparoscopic treatment for ovarian cyst at a reasonable price and also actively assists the patient in the insurance approval process. You can call us to know more about the cost of ovarian cyst treatment in Pune.
Nearest Clinic For Ovarian Cyst Treatment In Pune
Pristyn Care gynecologists offer private consultation for gynecological problems including ovarian cysts at clinics in Hadapsar, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Baner, Viman Nagar and Kothrud areas of Pune. These clinics are easily accessible to people living in localities like Mayur Colony, Shantiban Colony, Mahatma Society, Jijai Nagar, Bharti Nagar, Erandwane, Janaki Nagar, Bhusari Colony, Chandani Chowk, Sankalp Society, Atul Nagar, Warje, Dattawadi, Rakshalekha Society, Sagar Society , etc. Females living in these localities of Pune can easily book an appointment with a Pristyn Care specialist for best ovarian cyst treatment
Nearest Cities To Best Clinic For Ovarian cyst Treatment in Pune
Women living in the nearby cities of Pune such as Khadki, Alandi, Khadakwasla, Dehu, Chakan, Koregaon, Talegaon Dabhade, etc can also consult our expert gynecologists for ovarian cyst treatment. The procedure to fix an appointment with Pristyn Care doctor is quite easy and explained further.
How To Book Appointment With The Best Treatment Center In Your Locality ?
Booking an appointment with a Pristyn Care specialist is not a hassle at all. All you need to do is submit your details through the form on the website or you can also call us on the number provided. When the medical coordinator from our team gets in touch with you, you can discuss your preferred appointment slots with them and they will confirm the appointment. On the day of the appointment, you can consult the doctor for expert advice.
How to prepare for ovarian cyst removal surgery
In most cases, ovarian cyst removal surgery is an elective surgery that's scheduled through your doctor's office in advance. You should expect to take a few days off from the work for this procedure and the recovery period after completing the process.
You need to keep in mind the following points when preparing to undergo ovarian cyst removal surgery.
- You may be asked to stop taking certain medications such as aspirin, ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn), clopidogrel (Plavix), warfarin (Coumadin), and other blood thinners.
- Ask your doctor which drugs you should take on the day of the surgery.
- Take the medicine your doctor has told you to take with a small sip of water.
- Inform your doctor if you have a bleeding disorder or any medical conditions.
- You will have blood samples taken if you need a blood transfusion post-procedure. However, it depends on the surgical procedure used to remove the cysts.
- Stop smoking and drinking alcohol as they may lead to certain complications.
- After midnight or the night before your surgery, you will be asked not to eat or drink anything.
- Your doctor or hospital staff will inform you when to reach the hospital on the day of your surgery.
Possible risks of ovarian cyst removal surgery
Like any other surgery, ovarian cyst removal surgery also has certain possible risks such as:-
- Scar tissue (adhesions) may form at the surgical site, ovaries, fallopian tubes, or pelvis.Infection
- Damage to the bowel or bladder
- The pain post-procedure may not be controlled.
- Ovarian cysts may return after surgery.
What to expect after the ovarian cyst removal surgery
After undergoing ovarian cyst removal surgery, you may experience a little pain and discomfort in your stomach that goes away in the next few days. The time for recovery after ovarian cyst removal surgery varies from case to case.
The following are the things you can expect after undergoing ovarian cyst removal surgery:-
- Hospital StaySince ovarian cyst removal surgery is a major procedure, you may need to stay in the hospital for 1-2 days. The doctor will monitor your blood pressure, urine output, etc., to ensure that everything is normal.
- After-effects of anesthesiaYou may feel sleepy for the first 24 hours after your surgery.
- Stitches & DressingThe surgeon closes the incisions with stitches or staplers. Glue and dissolvable stitches dissolve by themselves, and other stitches may be removed within five to seven days of the surgery.
- ScarsIn the case of laparoscopic surgery, you may have one to four small keyhole scars on your stomach.
- Washing & ShoweringYou can take a bath and shower after the removal of the dressing. Pat the scar and dry it after taking a bath with clean disposable tissues or dry it in the air. Make sure that you keep the wounds clean and dry for fast healing.
- Pain & DiscomfortYou may experience mild pain and discomfort in your lower tummy for the first few days after surgery. Your doctor will prescribe you certain painkillers such as codeine or dihydrocodeine to manage the pain.
- Mild Bleeding From VaginaYou may experience slight bleeding from the vagina for the first 1-2 days after the surgery. However, consult your doctor immediately in case of heavy bleeding or unexpected symptoms.
- Eating & DrinkingOnce you are awake after completion of the surgery, you can start taking sips of drinking water or a cup of tea and something light to eat before going home.
- Hormone Replacement TherapyIf your ovary or ovaries are removed during the surgery due to complications, your doctor may start hormone replacement therapy.
- Sexual IntercourseDon’t resume sexual intercourse until your doctor gives the final clearance. Complete recovery with internal healing takes around 4-6 weeks. Wait until your incisions are fully healed that takes approximately 3-5 days to several weeks.
Apart from all the above, you must avoid strenuous activities including exercise for about a week. You can expect to resume your office work 2-4 weeks after the surgery.