Get advanced painless circumcision for phimosis in Pune
The condition of phimosis is often very discomforting and occurs when the foreskin is too tight to be retracted over the glans of the penis. Phimosis is more commonly seen in uncircumcised men. The condition can also trigger other problems like urinary tract infections, infections of the foreskin, and other skin conditions such as Eczema, Psoriasis, etc. Once you notice the symptoms of phimosis, then it is essential to consult an expert doctor for phimosis and undergo laser circumcision to successfully treat the condition.
Pristyn Care in Pune promises you to deliver the best treatment for phimosis through laser circumcision. Laser technology is the most advanced and precise technique to perform the surgery without any major cuts or incisions. The complete procedure is done under 10-20 minutes so that the patient can be discharged the same day after surgery, if he has no complications. The expert surgeons at Pristyn Care, Pune have experience in modern procedures.
Laser circumcision for permanent relief from phimosis
You can now consult the best surgeons who specialize in non-invasive laser circumcision. It is very important to choose the best surgeon and hospital for a circumcision. Though it is a minor procedure, choosing an expert surgeon will ensure complete accuracy and a high success rate. Laser circumcision is performed under the influence of anesthesia, so the patient would feel no pain during the procedure. Mild swelling is normal for 2-3 days after laser circumcision in Pune, but it would not be severe and will not cause a lot of pain or discomfort. Pristyn Care is the best healthcare provider at your service in Pune. Laser circumcision is the safest alternative procedure to treat or cure the foreskin related issues such as phimosis, paraphimosis, balanitis, etc in males. The advanced circumcision performed to remove the foreskin from the tip or head of the penis makes it easier to maintain proper hygiene, reduces the risk of infections such as urinary tract infections and skin conditions that cause irritability and discomfort.
Who needs circumcision?
Laser circumcision is the minimally invasive surgical procedure that removes the excess foreskin from the shaft of the penis which covers the head of the penis. Some medical conditions can lead to a need for circumcision, including:
- Genital warts
- Lichen Sclerosis
- Tight penis foreskin
- Frequent urinary tract infections
Minimally invasive laser circumcision at Pristyn Care in Pune. You can get in touch with top surgeons for laser circumcision in Pune at Pristyn Care. All you need to do is just book your online appointment and you are all set to receive the most convenient surgical experience.
Benefits of laser circumcision over other circumcision techniques
Laser circumcision is a pain-free and bloodless procedure with various benefits over other traditional approaches for the surgery. Benefits of undergoing laser circumcision instead of traditional circumcision surgery in Pune include-
- 10-20 min procedure
- Painless procedure
- minimum blood loss
- low risk of infection
- No daily-dressing needed
- Doesn’t affect the man’s fertility
- Permanent solution for all foreskin problems
- Higher success rate
- Fit to resume a normal lifestyle after the next day.
Laser circumcision is the most advanced procedure of circumcision. Laser circumcision is a medical procedure that removes the excess foreskin from the head of the penis with the help of a high-intensity laser beam. The procedure is minimally invasive and painless. Laser circumcision is a daycare procedure which means that the person can go home on the same day. Get in touch with Pristyn Care for the most advanced laser procedure in less than 10-20 minutes in your city.
Laser circumcision is completed in under 10-20 minutes. The patient would have no pain or discomfort after undergoing laser circumcision in Pune from Pristyn Care. The patient may have mild swelling, which is normal and would resolve on its own, without any discomfort in 2-3 days post-surgery. The surgeons at Pristyn Care recommend their patients some dos and don’ts after they undergo laser circumcision in Pune. The surgeon will recommend the patient to avoid putting any strain on his penis area and lower abdomen for 7 to 10 days after the procedure. Patients generally recover completely in 2 to 4 weeks after the procedure. Avoid using scented products such as washes, talcs, or any antiseptic cream or other creams that are not recommended by the surgeon, as it can interfere with the healing process and also increase the risk of infection. Typically, patients have a smooth and pain-free recovery. But in case you have any worries or concerns, feel free to contact the doctor to clear your head.
Benefits of undergoing laser circumcision in Pune at Pristyn Care-
- Precise procedure
- Aesthetically pleasing results
- Painless procedure
- The complete procedure is done in under 10-20 minutes
- No hospital stay needed, same-day discharge
- Faster recovery
- More effective and simpler compared to traditional methods
- Minimal blood loss
- No downtime from regular activities
- Low risks or side effects
Best circumcision doctors in Pune at Pristyn Care
Pristyn Care is associated with the best surgeons for laser circumcision in Pune. All our doctors are highly qualified and skilled and have treated severe cases of phimosis without any complications. The expertise of Pristyn Care’s surgeons, coupled with the most advanced treatment procedures ensures a seamless medical experience for you.
Dr. Kundan Kharde, who completed his MD, MS, and FMAS from Moscow Medical Academy, DY Patil University and The Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India and has 7 years of experience.
Dr. Ashishkumar Shrivastava, who completed his MBBS and DNB from Shivaji University Kolhapur and National Board of Examination, India, and has 9 years of experience.
Dr. Milind Joshi, who completed his MBBS, MS, DMAS from University of Mumbai and Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University and has 14 years of experience
Dr. Pankaj Waykole, who completed his MBBS and MS from N.D.M.V.P.S. Medical College and Bharati Vidyapeeth University and Medical College and has 10 years of experience
Dr. Pradeep Shrimanth Bhalerao, who completed his MBBS and MS from Maharashtra university of health sciences (MUHS) and Sardar Patel Medical College and has 5 years of experience.
You can consult the best surgeons who specialize in less invasive laser circumcision procedures in Pune at a Pristyn Care clinic near you. Pristyn Care houses some of the best surgeons in Pune who are experts in performing procedures such as laser circumcision in Pune. Here are some of the best doctors associated with Pristyn Care who specialize in laser circumcision.
Pristyn Care clinics and hospitals in Pune for circumcision
You can consult expert doctors who specialize in laser circumcision in Pune at Pristyn Care clinics. You can consult Pristyn Care’s expert doctors at our clinics in Kothrud, Hadapsar, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Baner, and Vimar Nagar in Pune
Undergo minimally invasive laser circumcision in Pune from top hospitals associated with Pristyn Care. Here are some best hospitals in Pune associated with Pristyn Care-
- ONP Meera Hospital
- Deccan multispeciality Hardikar hospital
- Divine Superspeciality Hospital
- SUS Hospital
- Medwin Cares Hospital
- Global Multispeciality hospital
- Chellaram Hospital
Pristyn Care has its clinics operational in Pune in various locations. People living near Mayur Colony, Shantiban Colony, Mahatma Society, Jijai Nagar, Bharti Nagar, Erandwane, Janaki Nagar, Bhusari Colony, Chandani Chowk, Sankalp Society, Atul Nagar, Warje, Dattawadi, Rakshlekha Society, Sagar Society, etc can visit a Pristyn Care clinic near them If you reside in Pune and are dealing with any penile problems, you can easily consult one of our specialists at a Pristyn Care clinic near you. Once you clear all your doubts with the doctor, you can undergo circumcision at a nearby Pristyn Care partner hospital.
People living in Lavale, Bhor, Wai, Khandala, Lavasa, Junnar, Manchar, Paud, Velhe, Shivri, Saswad, Markal, Yavat, Pabal, Chakan, Shikrapur, Chimbali, Chakan, Uruli Kanchan, Panshet, Khed, Kasurdi, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Dehu, etc can visit a Pristyn Care clinic in Pune to consult the best doctors for laser circumcision in Pune.
How to book an appointment with a circumcision doctor at Pristyn Care clinic?
Booking an appointment with Pristyn Care’s expert surgeons for laser circumcision in Pune is very simple. All you need to do is call on Pristyn Care’s number provided or fill the form on the right side of the page. One of our medical coordinators will get in touch as soon as possible. You can also book an online consultation and consult the doctor via a video call. Book an appointment for you at Pristyn Care and consult the best surgeons for laser circumcision in Pune.
Circumcision in adults
Circumcision is more associated with adults than in infants. Patients who undergo circumcision usually do it for religious or medical reasons. Here is what you can expect during the surgery –
- During the procedure – The anesthesiologists administer anesthesia before the surgery to sedate your surgical site for a painless experience. The procedure can take anywhere between 10-20 minutes, depending on the surgical expertise of the urologists and the medical health of the patient. The doctor clips the foreskin away from the tip of the penis and removes the excess skin. The skin is then cauterized or stitched back to the shaft with sutures that eventually dissolve. You can go home on the same day of the surgery if your doctor sees you fit.
- After the surgery – You’re likely to experience swelling and bruising during the initial hours after the surgery. Applying ice to your groin for 10 to 20 minutes after every two hours can help reduce pain after the surgery. It is also important to change your dressing frequently, as suggested by your medical practitioner, to keep your penis clean and prevent infection.
Circumcision in children
Circumcision in infants can be performed on the second or third day after the birth. Some people prefer circumcising their children during later stages in life due to social, religious, or medical purposes. It is important to consult a physician regarding your child’s health before their circumcision procedure. If you are considering circumcision for your child, here are some things you should know-
- Preparing your baby for the procedure – First, consult the doctor regarding your baby’s health and all the risks and complications involved during the procedure. In some cases, when the baby is born premature, involving problems related to penile health, etc., parents can delay the procedure. Your medical practitioner will explain all the possible risks and complications related to the surgery, and after you have signed the consent form, the doctor will begin the procedure.
- During the procedure – If the circumcision is done for the newborn, they’ll be awake during the procedure. Once the procedure is done, the doctor will inject an anesthetic near the base of the penis to ease the pain. Doctors may choose to apply cream reliever ointment as an alternative to anesthetic injection. The surgeon inserts clamps or plastic rings to clip off the excess foreskin. The ring that stays on usually falls off a few days after the circumcision. The surgery usually takes around 10-20 minutes, and you can leave with your baby a few hours after the procedure after consulting the doctor.
- After the procedure – The procedure may make your kid fussy and irritable and so it is not advisable to put pressure on their penis. The tip of the penis may appear red and swollen, along with a yellow crust on the tip as well. This should go away on its own within 7 to 10 days after the procedure. You can gently wash the penis and regularly change the bandages while changing their diapers. You can use lubrication to keep the penis from sticking to the diaper. Changing diapers regularly can help ward off infection.
Benefits of Laser circumcision
Laser circumcision – Laser circumcision is an advanced method used as an alternative for traditional circumcision procedures. This involves the removal of the foreskin of the penis surgically for religious or medical purposes. It involves a laser or a powerful light beam to remove the foreskin around the tip of the penis. Surgeons with laser circumcision are able to achieve high precision, making it a more preferred surgical method today. Laser circumcision involves faster recovery and fewer chances of complications.
Benefits of laser circumcision include the following-
- Reduced risk of infection
- Low chances of side effects
- Faster recovery
- Shorter hospital stay
- Minimal blood loss
- Painless procedure
- Higher success rate