Get Most Advanced Liposuction In Pune
Body shape and aesthetics has been a concern for several individuals in Pune. Rising attention towards body contouring clubbed with the increased expenditure ability are the major drivers for increasing market growth in Pune.
Pristyn Care aims to provide the most effective liposuction surgery in Pune. Our plastic surgeons are dedicated to providing each and every patient with a tailored treatment that promises quality care and results. Our doctors for liposuction in Pune uses the most advanced products and technology to provide our patients with the latest surgical procedures.
Body Areas From Which Liposuction Can Remove Stubborn Fat
Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure that aims to enhance the shape of the body by removing extra fat from the following parts of the body-
Abdomen, buttocks, hips, thighs- both inner and outer thighs- waist, back, upper arms, cheeks, neck and chin, chest, inner knees, calves, ankles.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Pune?
We are associated with hospitals such as Medwin Cares Hospital, Deccan Multispeciality Hardikar Hospital, to provide various cosmetic procedures including liposuction. The partnership with these hospitals allows us to serve our patients better. We partner with multi-specialty clinics and hospitals that follow proper rules and regulations and even possess the required accreditation necessary to perform the procedure.
Experienced Liposuction Surgeons In Pune
The first step of ensuring the success of the liposuction is finding the right liposuction surgery. We are pleased to inform you that we have a team of cosmetic surgeons in Pune that offer liposuction procedure without any complications. They are all experienced and reputed in this field and even have been recognized by several prestigious associations for their remarkable career. They all possess necessary skills and qualifications required for the surgery to be successful.
Why Choose Liposuction from Pristyn Care?
Our customized and tailored patient experience makes the end-to-end procedure smoother and hassle-free for patients. We keep the patient’s needs in central and strategize a plan of action accordingly which makes sure that there is minimal risk of any complications. In this way, we also ensure that the results are as close to the patient’s expectations.
What is the Cost of Liposuction in Pune?
In Pune, the cost of liposuction differs from one case to another. Most health insurance companies do not provide coverage for liposuction as it is a cosmetic procedure. The exact cost of liposuction is decided by the following factors-
- The volume of fat removed in one sitting
- The surgical equipment used to perform the procedure
- Anesthesia charges
- Cost of private rooms
- Consultation fees of the surgeon
- The specific area where liposuction is performed
- Medicines given to the patient during the procedure
Nearest Liposuction Clinic In Pune
Liposuction is one of the most common procedures in Pune which residents choose to undergo. There are various localities in Pune including Mayur Colony, Shantiban Colony, Mahatma Society, Jijai Nagar, Bharti Nagar, Erandwane, Janaki Nagar, Bhusari Colony, Chandani Chowk, Sankalp Society, Atul Nagar, Warje, Dattawadi, Rakshalekha Society, Sagar Society, etc. which are easily close to our clinics in Pune. To know the exact location of the clinic, speak to any of our medical coordinators.
Nearest Cities for Best Liposuction Clinic in Pune
Our clinics in Pune are open to people from neighboring cities such as Khadki, Alandi, Khadakwasla, Dehu, Chakan, Koregaon, Talegaon Dabhade, etc. in addition to the people of Pune. As mentioned earlier, we arrange for cab facilities for all patients to pick them up and drop them off on the day of the surgery without any extra cost. Hence, we also cater to neighboring localities of Pune.
How To Book an Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Pune?
People in Pune looking for a liposuction clinic can book an appointment in the following ways-
- Call us at the above number
- Fill the contact form with the details of the patient
- Schedule an online consultation through the website
- Book an appointment via our mobile application
Important statistics on liposuction:
- Liposuction is the most common aesthetic procedure performed in India.
- In India, 64.7% of surgeons use suction-assisted liposuction, 25.5% of surgeons use power-assisted liposuction, and only 9.8% of surgeons use ultrasound-assisted liposuction.
- In 2018, a total of 73,347 liposuction surgeries were performed in India. This accounts for 18.8% of all procedures performed in the respective year.
- India ranks number 4 on a global level for liposuction and accounts for 4.2% of total procedures.
- Worldwide, liposuction is the second most common cosmetic procedure after breast augmentation.
- The top three countries with the maximum number of liposuction surgeries are the USA (16.5%), Brazil (14.3%), and Mexico (5.2%).
- Out of all the surgical procedures done by plastic surgeons, around 1,732,620 were liposuction that accounted for 16.3%. And among the 16.3%, 1,482,395 cases were females and 250,225 cases were males.
- Ideally, around 5 liters (volume) or 11 pounds of fat can be removed safely through liposuction.
- The overall complication rate of liposuction is 5% approximately with the complications being minor.
How to prepare for liposuction surgery or lipoplasty?
Lipoplasty is the other name of liposuction surgery. Lipoplasty does not require in depth preparation. But you need to do a thorough research, find the best doctor and determine the best line of treatment.
- The first and the most important thing that you need to do if you are preparing for liposuction treatment is finding a board-certified surgeon who can help you undergo the treatment without any risk and complications.
- The liposuction surgeon is likely to recommend certain tests before you proceed with the treatment. Get the medical evaluation and lab tests done.
- Stop smoking when your surgery is planned. Smoking can alter the results of liposuction to a great extent.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid taking aspirin, any herbal supplements, anti-inflammatory medicines that can increase your risk of suffering from bleeding.