Get Most Advanced Liposuction In Bangalore
Body shape and aesthetics has been a concern for several individuals in Bangalore. Rising attention towards body contouring clubbed with the increased expenditure ability are the major drivers for increasing market growth in Bangalore.
Pristyn Care aims to provide the most effective liposuction surgery in Bangalore. Our plastic surgeons are dedicated to providing each and every patient with a tailored treatment that promises quality care and results. Our doctors for liposuction in Bangalore use the most advanced products and technology to provide our patients with the latest surgical procedures.
Body Areas From Which Liposuction Can Remove Stubborn Fat
Our liposuction surgeons in Bangalore are proficient in using liposuction to remove pockets of fat successfully from the following parts of the body-
Hips, buttocks, abdomen, thighs- both inner and outer thighs- waist, back, upper arms, cheeks, neck and chin, chest, inner knees, calves, ankles.
Experienced Liposuction Surgeons In Bangalore
An integral part of ensuring that liposuction yields permanent and satisfying results is by choosing the right liposuction surgeon. Our team of liposuction surgeons in Bangalore are highly qualified and experienced in performing the procedure as they have long years of experience as well as sharpened aesthetic skills. They also possess the required medical qualifications required to perform the procedure.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Bangalore?
Our vision of making the hospital stay simpler and shorter is only possible with an association of some of the best hospitals in Bangalore. Some of our partner-hospitals in Bangalore where liposuction surgery is actually performed are-
- Life Plus
- Queens Hospital
- Phoenix Hospital
- Q Medical Center
- Gawai healthcare
The liposuction procedure is performed at these hospitals as our surgeons rely on the most advanced surgical equipment and latest technology to complete the procedure. Also, the hospital personnel including nurses, technicians, dieticians, consultants, etc. take extreme care of every patient that allows fast recovery.
Why Liposuction Surgery Is A Better Option?
- Liposuction cures additional problems such as lipomas, lymphedema, gynecomastia, etc. along with the removal of stubborn fat.
- The type of liposuction performed by Pristyn Care surgeons doesn’t involve much to and fro which guarantees faster recovery.
- Liposuction permanently removes fat cells from the treated area which ensures fat doesn’t return.
- It is a more cost-effective procedure than other treatment options as you need to pay only once and enjoy the results for a very long time.
What is the Cost of Liposuction in Bangalore?
In Bangalore, the cost of liposuction depends on the patient’s own individual case. The cost of liposuction is dependent on the following factors-
- The volume of fat removed in one sitting
- The surgical equipment used to perform the procedure
- Anesthesia charges
- Cost of private rooms
- Consultation fees of the surgeon
- The specific area where liposuction is performed
- Medicines given to the patient during the procedure
Unfortunately, the cost of liposuction is not covered by some of the majority of the health insurance plans in Bangalore. Liposuction is another cosmetic procedure like gynecomastia surgery, LASIK surgery, etc. The patient needs to make some other arrangements to finance the procedure. Speak to our medical coordinators to know the financing options accepted by us.
Nearest Liposuction Clinic In Bangalore
Our clinics in Bangalore are open to people from Vivekananda Nagar, Kanaka Nagar, Jarganahalli, Bilekahalli, Chikkalasandra, Banashankari, Vyalikaval, Guttahalli, Sadashiva Nagar, HN Layout, Subramanya Nagar, Gayathri Nagar, Bashyam Nagar, Gowtham Nagar, JC Nagar, Nehru Nagar, Hanumantapura, Ashwath Nagar, CPRI Staff Colony, Munireddypalya, Dr. Ambedkar Nagar, Whitefield, Hoodi, Chansandra, Kadugodi, Munnekollal, Ambedkar Nagar, Thigalarapalya, Kumarapalli, AECS Layout, BEML Layout, Ramagondanahalli, Dodsworth Layout, Anand Nagar, Doddakannelli, Bhoganhalli, Kadubeesanahalli, Panathur, Chandana, Ejipura, 1st Block Koramangala, Belur Nagasandra, Anepalya, BTM Layout, HSR layout, Richard Xavier’s Colony, Muneshwara Swamy Layout, ST Bed Layout, Indira Nagar, Mallappa Reddy Layout, AK Colony, Bhuvanappa Layout, Pukhraj Layout, Someshwara Nagar, Basavanagudi, JP Nagar, Bendre Nagar, Vinayaka Nagar, Shankarapura, Kathriguppe, etc. and other major places. Book an appointment with any of our cosmetic surgeons for an initial consultation.
Nearest Cities for Best Liposuction Clinic in Bangalore
Some of the neighboring cities from where patients can visit our clinics in Bangalore are-
Aneka, Dod Ballapur, Magadi, Malur, Hosur, Ramanagaram, Kanakapura, Kelamangalam, Chik Ballapur, Sidlaghatta, Channapatna, Yelahanka, Whitefield, Hoskote, Devanhalli,etc.
People from such nearby cities can visit any of our clinics in Bangalore for a proper consultation and physical examination with any of our liposuction specialists.
How To Book an Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Bangalore?
There are several ways to reach out to us. Someone looking for a consultation with our surgeons in Bangalore before considering liposuction needs to first book an appointment with us so that they do not have a long waiting time. You can book an appointment-
- By calling us the above number and speaking with any of our medical coordinators.
- By filling the appointment form you can see it on the right-hand side of the screen.
- By clicking on the ‘Book Appointment’ and filling in the contact details of the patient and waiting for our medical coordinator to get back to you at the earliest.
- By choosing the Online Consultation option from the ‘For Patients’ menu and completing the following steps.
You can also directly walk-in to the nearest clinic and speak with our doctor, in case they are available.
Important statistics on liposuction:
- Liposuction is the most common aesthetic procedure performed in India.
- In India, 64.7% of surgeons use suction-assisted liposuction, 25.5% of surgeons use power-assisted liposuction, and only 9.8% of surgeons use ultrasound-assisted liposuction.
- In 2018, a total of 73,347 liposuction surgeries were performed in India. This accounts for 18.8% of all procedures performed in the respective year.
- India ranks number 4 on a global level for liposuction and accounts for 4.2% of total procedures.
- Worldwide, liposuction is the second most common cosmetic procedure after breast augmentation.
- The top three countries with the maximum number of liposuction surgeries are the USA (16.5%), Brazil (14.3%), and Mexico (5.2%).
- Out of all the surgical procedures done by plastic surgeons, around 1,732,620 were liposuction that accounted for 16.3%. And among the 16.3%, 1,482,395 cases were females and 250,225 cases were males.
- Ideally, around 5 liters (volume) or 11 pounds of fat can be removed safely through liposuction.
- The overall complication rate of liposuction is 5% approximately with the complications being minor.
How to prepare for liposuction surgery or lipoplasty?
Lipoplasty is the other name of liposuction surgery. Lipoplasty does not require in depth preparation. But you need to do a thorough research, find the best doctor and determine the best line of treatment.
- The first and the most important thing that you need to do if you are preparing for liposuction treatment is finding a board-certified surgeon who can help you undergo the treatment without any risk and complications.
- The liposuction surgeon is likely to recommend certain tests before you proceed with the treatment. Get the medical evaluation and lab tests done.
- Stop smoking when your surgery is planned. Smoking can alter the results of liposuction to a great extent.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid taking aspirin, any herbal supplements, anti-inflammatory medicines that can increase your risk of suffering from bleeding.