Get Most Advanced Hymenoplasty In Bangalore
The hymen is a ring-structured membrane present in women’s vagina. The hymen can rift as a result of sexual intercourse or rigorous physical exercises. Losing virginity before marriage is considered a taboo in many Indian societies. The breaking off of the hymen may not be acceptable to some conservative people and this can lead to some problems in the woman’s personal life.
Through the advanced procedure of hymenoplasty, such women can get their hymen reconstructed in a seamless way. The procedure of hymen reconstruction is absolutely safe and makes use of dissolvable sutures to reconstruct the torn tissues of the hymen. Pristyn Care provides the modern hymenoplasty procedure at its treatment centres in Bangalore. So worry no more, get in touch with a Pristyn Care specialist and undergo the hymenoplasty procedure.
What Is The Need For Hymenoplasty?
Many people are unaware that a woman’s hymen can rupture without sexual penetration as well. Due to this ignorance and the conservative mindset of some people, many a times the woman has to go through a lot of stress and trauma post marriage. In order to avoid any questions about virginity, many women choose to undergo hymen reconstruction procedure before they get married.
The hymenoplasty procedure reconstructs the hymen tissues and restores it to bleed during sexual intercourse. Moreover, hymenoplasty can be a great way for sexual assault victims to start their lives afresh. Whatever the reason may be, if the woman wants to get her hymen reconstructed, she can easily undergo the modern hymenoplasty and save herself from any stress or problems.
Highly Experienced Hymenoplasty Doctors In Bangalore
Pristyn Care is proud to be associated with some of the most experienced gynecologists and hymenoplasty surgeons in Bangalore. The doctors have years of experience in the field and are well conversant with the use of advanced procedures and medical techniques. Pristyn Care assures its patients a 100% safe treatment and an absolutely confidential consultation.
Some of the best gynecologists for hymenoplasty that are associated with Pristyn Care in Bangalore are:
Dr. Ananya Amrit
Qualification- MBBS, MS – Obstetricians & Gynaecologist
Experience- 10 Years Experience
Dr Bhagyashri Ramdas Naphade
Qualification- MBBS, MD, DGO
Experience- 16 Years Experience
Dr. Madhurika S.P
Qualification- MBBS, DGO
Experience- 20 Years Experience
How Pristyn Care is associated with the best hospitals in Bangalore?
In most cases, hymenoplasty is performed at the clinics only. However, in some cases, the patient may have to undergo the procedure at a Pristyn Care partner hospital. Worry not, as Pristyn Care is associated only with the best hospitals in Bangalore. Pristyn Care partnered hospitals are well-reputed and maintain all the necessary standards of hygiene. The hospitals follow all the COVID-19 safety regulations. Social distancing is strictly followed in the hospital premises and all the equipment are properly sanitized at regular intervals of time.
Some of the hospitals associated with Pristyn Care in Bangalore for gynecological surgeries are:
- Diabliss Medical Centre
- Phoenix Hospital
- Gawai Healthcare
- Aveksha Hospital
- V Care – Hebbal region
- Dr Rao Medical Centre
Why Hymenoplasty Is A Better Option?
The advanced hymenoplasty procedure is very effective and restores the hymen without any major problems. Hymenoplasty procedure offers the following benefits:
- Restores the hymen tissues and makes the woman feel young again
- The procedure is very short and takes only around an hour to complete
- The woman can return home 5-6 hours after the procedure.
- The sutures are dissolvable and fade away in a week or so.
- There are no major complications associated with hymenoplasty surgery
- The woman does not need to follow any major restrictions and the recovery is very quick
Why To Choose Pristyn Care For Hymenoplasty?
Pristyn Care in Bangalore constantly strives to deliver the most patient-centric surgical experience to all patients. Our dedicated team at Pristyn Care provides proper healthcare assistance at every step.
We make sure to provide 24×7 support to the patient through our medical coordinators. The specialists at Pristyn Care in Bangalore are highly experienced as well as specially trained for performing various gynecological procedures including hymenoplasty.
You can get the best hymenoplasty surgery in Bangalore at Pristyn Care clinic. Pristyn Care promises complete privacy and assures that the information regarding the patient, surgery and other details will remain confidential. Hymenoplasty is performed by our expert gynecologists under the influence of anesthesia. The entire procedure completes in about 40-minutes. It is a daycare procedure and the patient can return home on the same day. Being a daycare or outpatient procedure makes it all the more convenient for a female to choose hymenoplasty without bothering about the long hospital stay. Get an appointment with our expert gynecologist in Bangalore right now!
What Is The Estimated Cost Of Hymenoplasty In Bangalore?
The cost of hymen reconstruction through hymenoplasty in Bangalore can vary depending upon a number of factors like healthcare provider, medical expenses, hospital charges, insurance coverage, etc. Therefore, it becomes very important to look up all the options to choose a reliable healthcare provider that offers the surgery at a reasonable cost.
We at Pristyn Care understand this and strive to provide our patients with the best treatment facilities at a very pocket-friendly price. The cost of undergoing hymenoplasty at Pristyn Care in Bangalore is quite affordable and much lower than most other healthcare providers. Moreover, Pristyn Care provides a number of added benefits (cab facility, free follow-up, etc.) which make the treatment even more convenient for the patient.
Nearest Clinics For Hymenoplasty In Bangalore
Pristyn Care gynecological clinics are operational in Frazer Town, Indiranagar and Koramangala in Bangalore. These clinics are easily accessible from Doddakannelli, Bhoganhalli, Kadubeesanahalli, Panathur, Chandana, Ejipura, 1st block koramangala, Belur Nagasandra, Anepalya, BTM layout, HSR layout, Richard Xavier’s Colony,Muneshwara Swamy Layout, ST Bed Layout, Indira Nagar, Mallappa Reddy Layout, AK Colony, Bhuvanappa Layout, Pukhraj Layout, Someshwara Nagar, Basavanagudi, JP Nagar, Bendre Nagar, Vinayaka Nagar, Shankarapura, Kathriguppe, Vivekananda Nagar, Kanaka Nagar, Jarganahalli, Bilekahalli, Chikkalasandra, Banashankari, Vyalikaval, Guttahalli, Sadashiva Nagar, HN Layout, Subramanya Nagar, Gayathri Nagar, Bashyam Nagar, Gowtham Nagar, JC Nagar, Nehru Nagar, Hanumantapura, Ashwath Nagar, CPRI Staff Colony, Munireddypalya, Dr. Ambedkar Nagar, Whitefield, Hoodi, Chansandra, Kadugodi, Munnekollal, Ambedkar Nagar, Thigalarapalya, Kumarapalli, AECS Layout, BEML Layout, Ramagondanahalli, Dodsworth Layout, Anand Nagar, etc. locations in Bangalore. So people from these areas can easily visit a Pristyn Care specialist by booking an online appointment.
Nearest Cities To Best hymenoplasty Clinic In Bangalore
The benefits of Pristyn Care treatment facilities are not restricted to Bangalore residents only. Even if you reside in nearby cities like Mysore, Anantapur or Tumkur, you can avail the best hymenoplasty treatment at Pristyn Care treatment centre in Bangalore. You just need to book your appointment with the doctor of your choice and then visit the doctor at their clinic on the day of the appointment. Pristyn Care is dedicated towards serving healthcare to all people across the country.
How To Book Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Bangalore?
Booking an appointment slot with a Pristyn Care doctor is not a complicated task at all. If you want to get an expert consultation from a Pristyn Care specialist, you can book an appointment through any of the following methods:
- Fill the required details in the form on the right side and then submit it. Upon submitting the form, a medical coordinator from Pristyn Care will get in touch with you at the earliest. You can also give us a call on the number provided and talk to our medical coordinators directly. The medical coordinator will confirm your preferences and then set up an appointment as per your convenience.
- Download the patient care app of Pristyn Care and book an appointment with a doctor of your choice. On the day of the appointment, go to the doctor’s clinic and discuss the problem openly.
How to prepare for hymenoplasty?
- Choose the right doctor: While hymenoplasty can be done by both- gynecologists and plastic surgeons, an OB-GYN with experience in cosmetic gyne surgeries is the safest choice.
- Carry age-proof: As an eligibility criteria, you are required to be at least 18+ years of age before undergoing hymenoplasty. This is why we suggest you carry your age proof along.
- Know your rights: You do not need approval from your partner/ parent in case of hymenoplasty or any cosmetic surgeries. Your own written consent is enough. (Provided, you are above 18 years of age. )
However, we encourage you to discuss your needs, and expectations thoroughly. This would help you make a better and informed decision.
- Discuss your current health and medications: We suggest you thoroughly discuss your health, current medications and supplements (if any) with your doctor. You might be required to stop taking some medications before the procedure, else they risk interfering with the healing.
- Keep a track: Keep a detailed track of your period cycle and go prepared on your last 3-4 menstrual dates and days of periods. This would help you plan the right time for the treatment. The best time to plan hymenoplasty is 2 days after your last period cycle.
What are the risks of hymenoplasty procedure?
When performed under safe medical conditions and by trained gynecologists, hymenoplasty is a typically safe and minimum risk surgery. However, as with any surgery, hymenoplasty too comes with a few risks of complications. These include-
- Prolonged bleeding
- Pelvic/ vaginal infection
- Anaesthetic complications
Please note that these complications are extremely rare and commonly treatable with minimally invasive surgery.
What are the different types of hymen?
Hymens come in a variety of shapes and sizes. There is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all hymen. There are five different types of hymen, according to medical classification:
- Normal – Commonly hymens have a crescent-shaped entrance
- Cribriform hymen – Hymen with numerous small apertures for menstrual blood to flow through.
- Imperforate hymen – Hymen with no opening.
- Micro perforated hymen – Hymen with a tiny aperture
- Septate hymens have a thin tissue band running through the middle.
Can virginity pills or hymen repair kits give a virginity effect?
No. In fact, you must refrain from such over-the-counter products as they may do more harm than good. Vagina, as you know, is a very delicate and sensitive organ. Inserting anything while the ingredients are not researched, may disturb its Ph balance and cause dryness. This would then risk tear or rupture during intercourse and itchiness and bacterial infection afterward.
If you seek a reconstructed hymen, hymen repair is the best, most common, and medically verified method. It is:
- Less than the 30-minute procedure
- Has no major risks/ complications
- Is undetectable after 1-2 months.
What kind of aftercare is required following a hymenoplasty procedure?
After your procedure, your doctor may recommend a few hours of monitoring. If there are no issues, you will be discharged within 2-3 hours and you will be able to return to work within 2-4 days.
Some post-care tips that may help you are:
- As you clean your vaginal area, do not wipe. Only gently pat dry.
- Keep the area clean and free of moisture.
- If you experience any itching or swelling as you heal, we suggest you use warm compresses and ice packs to relieve the discomfort.
- Avoid head shower or extended baths for atleast 2–3 days after.
- You must not have sex for at least 8 weeks after the procedure.
- As you bleed/ menstruate, use only soft sanitary pads. Do not use tampons/ anything penetrative in nature.
- Do not eat anything too spicy. It could trigger irritation and inflammation in your gastrointestinal pipe.
- Drink a lot of water. Keep yourself hydrated. It would help you heal.
- Eat meals with high fiber content. It will help make your bowel movements easier.
How to choose the best doctor for your hymenoplasty surgery?
We suggest you:
- Ask for a friend/ or your primary health care provider’s referral.
- Look for your doctor’s specific qualifications, accreditations, and specialized experience in hymenoplasty surgery.
- Read through the net and different patient reviews thoroughly. You could also confirm through third-party sites.
- Have a direct consultation with your doctor. See how patiently they listen, and understand your specific needs and requirements. The more clarity they bring to you on the surgery procedure, the better your doctor is.
What should I ask my doctor before undergoing hymenoplasty?
Some questions you should consider asking your doctor before hymenoplasty surgery are:
- What are your qualifications and specialized experience in cosmetic gynecology?
- Are there any risks/ complications associated with hymenoplasty surgery?
- Does hymenoplasty affect my ability for childbirth?
- Are there any guidelines I should follow to prepare for a hymenoplasty procedure?
- How long would the recovery take?
- When can I resume my sex life after hymenoplasty surgery?
- How should I take care after the hymenoplasty procedure?
- When can I resume office after hymenoplasty surgery?
- What are the different payment options you have?