Safe and Effective FESS surgery for Sinusitis at Pristyn Care, Bangalore
Are you a resident of Bangalore and suffering from sinusitis? If so, don't you worry! ENT doctors at Pristyn Care, Bangalore provide the best and safest surgical procedure called FESS at an affordable price and helps in treating and preventing your sinusitis. FESS at Pristyn Care is performed with USFDA approved surgical tools and medical devices to restore the inflamed and swollen sinus and also reduces the occurrence of symptoms such as severe facial pain, recurrent headaches, congested nasal passages, and runny nose.
To undergo the latest and advanced FESS in Bangalore, visit Pristyn Care, or book an appointment with our expert ENT doctors.
Consult experienced ENT doctors to get treatment for sinus infection at Pristyn Care, Bangalore
ENT doctors at Pristyn Care, Bangalore are well experienced and highly trained in evaluating, diagnosing, treating, and preventing sinusitis. All our ENT doctors are well educated and experts in providing the safest healthcare services to all patients suffering from sinusitis. They also use the latest and advanced medical tools to perform the surgery and reduce the symptoms such as facial pain, nasal congestion, and bad breath. They work closely with other medical professionals to provide the utmost care to all patients.
Visit Pristyn Care hospitals for a thorough diagnosis to identify sinus problem
Pristyn Care in Bangalore has associated with many hospitals and clinics to provide the safest and best health care services to all patients. A few of those associated hospitals and clinics are Sparsh Hospital, Apollo Lifestyle Limited [AHLL] Spectra Hospital, Vasavi Hospital, Gawai healthcare, Phoenix Hospital, Meenakshi ENT Speciality Hospital, Apollo Hospital, Life Plus Hospital, and Hosmat Hospital. All of these hospitals are highly equipped with the latest and advanced hospital equipment along with USFDA approved surgical instruments, medical devices, and diagnostic tools. They all provide the best medical services at an affordable cost and also follow very strict safety measures to make sure every patient in the hospital is well treated and taken care of.
All the hospitals that are associated with Pristyn Care follow WHO-recommended safety measures like regular sanitization of hospital equipment and thermal screening of all patients who enter and leave the hospital. Doctors and other hospital staff wear PPE kits to avoid the contamination of COVID-19. Visit Pristyn Care, Bangalore to get the best and safest sinus surgery or FESS.
Book an appointment today with the best ENT doctor in Bangalore, if you are suffering from sinusitis symptoms
Booking an appointment with ENT doctors at Pristyn Care, Bangalore is simple and easy. You can call the phone number or fill in the form that is on this page to contact our coordinator. Once you do so, our coordinator will get back to you as soon as possible and plan to book an appointment with the nearest ENT experts at your convenience.
If you wish not to visit our clinic for consultation with ENT doctors, you can have online consultation as well. Having online consultation at pristyn Care helps you to reduce the risk of contamination of COVID-19 and also provides the best possible diagnosis and treatment plans. You can avail online consultation services through our official website or Pristyn Care mobile application.
Surgical techniques for the treatment of chronic sinusitis.
FESS- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery or FESS is an effective technique to treat blocked sinuses that have become resilient to medications. This surgery aims to remove any obstruction in the nasal passages for improved ventilation. The patient is administered with local or general anesthesia before the surgery to ensure a painless experience during the entire surgery. The surgeon makes a small incision on the inside of the nose to allow the insertion of a medical device called an endoscope. An endoscope is attached to a light and camera on the other end to visualize the condition of the sinuses.
The surgeon drains the sinuses and removes any polyps or inflammatory tissues that could be the root cause of your blocked sinuses. Sinus surgery can take anywhere between 2 to 2.5 hours depending on the severity of the condition and the surgical expertise of the surgeon. Patients who undergo FESS experience improved sleep quality due to improved breathing.
Septoplasty- Septoplasty is a surgical procedure for the treatment of deviated nasal septum. Patients with a deviated septum suffer from a cartilage inclination towards either side of the nose causing several congestions in the nasal passage. This can lead to chronic sinusitis and several diseases including pain, sleep apnea, etc. The anesthesia doctor administers general or local anesthesia before the surgery for a painless experience. The surgeon corrects the nasal deviation to restore normal breathing and eliminate any blockage. The ENT specialist may insert soft silicone splints for additional support to the septum.
What to expect after the FESS procedure?
- The patient can expect to spend a few hours in the recovery room immediately after the surgery to allow the doctor to monitor your health. However, most patients can go home a few hours after their surgery after consulting with the doctor.
- There may be some bleeding after the surgery which may subside after the first day. Your breathing should return to normal gradually after 2-3 of surgery.
- The patient may feel slight pain and some nasal pressure for the first several days. You may ask your doctor for any medications to reduce the pain after the operation.
- The patients may feel very fatigued for the first week after the surgery. This is a normal process, and individuals are often advised to take a week off before the surgery.
Why choose Pristyn Care for FESS in Bangalore?
Pristyn Care is associated with some of the best hospitals and healthcare institutions in Bangalore. We have some of the best ENT specialists with years of experience in FESS to ensure a very high success rate. Pristyn Care is a full-stack healthcare provider that performs outpatient surgeries that are minimally invasive in nature with a faster recovery duration. Benefits of choosing Pristyn Care are -
- Highly experienced ENT specialists- Our ENT specialists are fully trained and certified to perform advanced FESS procedures with a success rate of over 90%. Our surgeons discuss all the necessary information about FESS prior to the procedure to make you aware of the procedure and certain risks involved during the treatment.
- Personal Care Buddy- Pristyn Care has a unique concept of a ‘personal care buddy’ who is present with the patient on the day of the surgery. This care buddy takes care of all the paperwork and miscellaneous formalities from admission to the hospital till discharge.
- Insurance approval- Pristyn Care assists with the insurance approval for FESS within 30 minutes. However, the insurance approval depends on the type of your insurance company and the terms and conditions set by them. Our team of experts will do their best to help you claims any benefits from the medical insurance.
- Flexible payment options- Pristyn Care offers various modes of payments for FESS with no cost EMI. In addition, we accept credit cards and cash payments for the procedure.
- Free pick-up and drop facility- Pristyn Care provides free cab services for pick-up and drop-off to each patient within the city on the day of FESS surgery.
- Free follow-up consultation- Recovery plays an essential role in the treatment. Pristyn Care provides free follow-up consultation along with proper diet charts to all the patients who have undergone FESS surgery for a quicker and smoother recovery process.
- COVID-19 safe environment - During the time of COVID crisis, Pristyn Care makes ensures proper sanitization of all the OTs and clinics before each surgery to curb the spread of the COVID. It is our top priority to maintain excellent hygiene and social distancing while providing a seamless patient experience.
Booking an Appointment with the best ENT surgeon for FESS
- Fill out the patient form on our website www.pristyncare.com. Our medical coordinators will reach out to you at the earliest and gather details from your end once the appointment form is submitted. They will subsequently fix an appointment with the concerned ENT specialist according to your schedule.
- Connect directly with our medical coordinators via the contact number on our website. A team of dedicated medical coordinators will gather inputs from your end and connect you with the ENT doctor near your area and book an appointment consecutively.
- You can also book an appointment through our Pristyn Care app. Our medical coordinators will arrange an offline or online consultation with our ENT experts near your area at the earliest via video call. A nominal consultation fee will be charged.