Get Advanced Varicocele Treatment in Bangalore at Pristyn Care
Varicocele can affect male fertility if it is left untreated for a long time. Moreover, it doesn’t exhibit clear symptoms that would make it easier for the person to identify the problem and seek medical care. But if you have been diagnosed with varicocele and seeking treatment for it, then Pristyn Care is the right destination.
We have some of the best varicocele doctors in Bangalore who leverage the latest USFDA-approved techniques to treat this condition. Our doctors also specialize in minimally invasive procedures, i.e., laparoscopic and microscopic. Both these surgical techniques are safer than open varicocelectomy and have numerous benefits as well. To learn more about the surgical and non-surgical treatment for varicocele, you can book a consultation with our doctors.
Understand the Benefits of Minimally Invasive Varicocele Surgery
At Pristyn Care, our doctors prefer using minimally invasive techniques as they have the following benefits:
- Smaller Incisions– As the name signifies, minimally invasive surgery is done through tiny incisions with the help of a laparoscope or microscope and other small surgical instruments.
- Less Pain- The surgery causes minimal pain during and after the procedure. Thus, the patient needs fewer medications to resume regular activities quickly.
- Shorter Hospital Stay– A patient who undergoes minimally invasive surgery doesn’t need to stay in the hospital for more than 24 hours as their vitals doesn’t take long to return to their normal state.
- Quicker Recovery- Due to the smaller size of the incision, the wound heals quickly and smoothly. Thus, the overall recovery is much faster than open surgery.
- Less Scarring– As the incisions are tiny, they heal completely without leaving a scar on the body. Normally, even stitches are not needed to close the wound. And if there are stitches, they will also disappear over time without causing visible scarring.
- Increased Accuracy- The minimally invasive techniques are performed using tools like laparoscope and microscope which provide clear visualization of the internal organs. Thus, the doctors can carry out the procedure with high precision, thereby, improving the success rate as well.
After learning about these benefits, most people choose minimally invasive surgeries (MIS). That’s why Pristyn Care leverages laparoscopic, microscopic, and embolization techniques for varicocele treatment in Bangalore.
Tips to Manage the Symptoms of Varicocele
- To carry on with your routine activities without much discomfort, make sure that you wear a jockstrap for scrotal support so that the pressure on the scrotum can be minimized.
- Avoid wearing clothes that are too tight around the waist and groin area as these can worsen the pain and swelling.
- Stay hydrated throughout the day. Drink a lot of fluids so that all the organs in your body function optimally.
- Use ice packs and cold compresses on the scrotum. This would help reduce the swelling and pain.
- Keep your scrotum elevated while lying down or sitting to improve the blood circulation in the scrotum region. You can use pillows or towels for this purpose.
- Mild exercise and yoga can be quite helpful in enhancing the flow of blood and improving blood circulation.
- Stay away from strenuous and vigorous exercises so as to prevent the worsening of the condition.
- Do not lift heavyweights. This can excessively pressurize your lower body and aggravate the symptoms.
Talk to An Expert Varicocele Doctor in Bangalore to Make An Informed Decision About the Treatment
We all know that having proper guidance is crucial to make the right choices in life. The same is with surgical treatments. The right doctor will guide you properly and help you make an informed decision. That’s why Pristyn Care houses the best team of vascular doctors who are well-trained in minimally invasive procedures and have ample experience.
The doctors will suggest a treatment method that is safe, have minimal chances of risks and complications, and deliver the best results. Beforehand, the doctor will explain what the surgery entails and what you should expect. They will only proceed with the treatment after taking your written consent and briefing you about the risks and benefits of the treatment.
You can schedule an appointment to consult with our doctors and they will guide you at every step of the treatment. Along with our medical experts, our non-medical staff is also available round-the-clock to take care of patient’s needs.
Book Your Appointment with the Best Doctors to Undergo Varicocele Surgery in Bangalore
You can book an appointment with Pristyn Care and connect with some of the best varicocele doctors in Bangalore who are associated with us. To do this, you can use any of the following ways:
- Call us on the number given at the top and talk to our medical coordinators regarding the appointment.
- Fill the appointment form and submit your details. Our medical coordinators will call you back and discuss the date and time you wish to meet the doctor.
- Download the dedicated app (Pristyn Care- Consult Doctors) and browse the list of doctors who provide varicocele treatment in Bangalore. Confirm the appointment personally at a date and time that is convenient for you.
You will also get the option to consult the doctors online over a virtual call. This service allows the patients to clear their doubts and concerns regarding the treatment from their homes with full confidentiality.
Possible complications of varicocelectomy surgery:
Varicocelectomy is a safe procedure that ensures effective results within the first 2 weeks after the surgery. However, like any other surgery, there are possible complications associated with the procedure that usually depends on the severity of the condition and the surgical expertise of the surgeon. Pristyn Care ensures comprehensive treatment and post-surgery care for a smooth and quick recovery. Potential risks of varicocelectomy include:
- Injury to the testicle
- Reaction to the anesthesia administered during surgery
- Chances of recurrence
- Blood clots in the legs
Recovery after varicocelectomy:
Patients who undergo varicocelectomy treatment are given a set of instructions from the hospital or your doctor after the surgery to allow smooth and faster recovery. We have a team of highly skilled vascular surgeons with years of experience performing complex varicocelectomy surgeries with great precision. Our surgeons are fully trained to perform surgeries using cutting-edge technology for a very high success rate. Doctors at Pristyn Care provide medications and dietary restrictions after the surgery to reduce the discomfort during recovery duration. There are a few tips that may help during your recovery process:
- Take adequate rest after the surgery for at least 2-3 days.
- Lie down gently as much as you can to minimize swelling
- Keep the wound dry by patting the towel on it after the shower.
- Avoid strenuous activities like sports, weight lifting, or swimming.
- Avoid sexual activity for at least 2-3 weeks after the surgery.