Why is Varicocele Treatment Necessary?
Varicocele is considered the most common reason for male infertility that can be corrected. Varicocele not only causes physical discomforts such as swelling and pain but also create immense mental pressure.
Timely and proper treatment of varicocele is extremely important. Ignoring the symptoms or leaving varicocele untreated for a long period of time can cause various issues related to infertility.
Following are the infertility issues related to varicoceles:-
- As a varicocele grows bigger in size, it pushes aside the testicle in the scrotal sac. This causes the shrinking of testicles that is known as testicular atrophy in medical terms.
- One of the WHO researches shows that the males above 30 years of age who suffered from varicocele have lower testosterone levels (male hormone) in comparison to men who did not have varicoceles. And, testosterone is necessary for the optimum production of healthy sperm. Thus, varicoceles have a direct negative impact on the process of sperm formation (spermatogenesis).
- Rupturing of varicocele can cause bleeding in the scrotum. This rare and complicated phenomenon is known as a scrotal hematoma
- Episodes of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation also become frequent with varicocele.
How is Varicocele Treated In Kolkata?
You might not need varicocele treatment as several men with varicocele are able to father a child without any treatment. However, if your varicocele causes pain, swelling, discomfort, testicular atrophy, or if the risk of developing infertility is high, you should undergo varicocele repair.
There are several treatment options for varicocele in Kolkata that may include open surgery, laparoscopic surgery, and percutaneous embolization. However, due to its several advantages, laparoscopic varicocele surgery is considered the best treatment in Kolkata. The surgical treatment of varicocele is known as varicocelectomy.
If you experience the symptoms of varicocele or are suffering from the same and seeking the best varicocele treatment in Kolkata, you should choose laparoscopic varicocelectomy after consulting with an experienced, skilled, and reliable varicocele surgeon.
Why Do People Choose Laparoscopic Varicocele Surgery In Kolkata?
There are medications to treat or prevent varicocele. But there are certain painkillers such as acetaminophen or ibuprofen that may help with pain caused by varicocele. Surgery is the only treatment option for this disease.
Varicocele surgery can be done in several ways, but the laparoscopic technique is a modern and advanced method that can cure varicocele.
Following are the reasons people prefer laparoscopic surgery for the treatment of varicocele over other methods:-
- Laparoscopic Varicocele Surgery is a minimally invasive procedure that involves no major incisions and inflicts no pain or bleeding. This makes laparoscopic varicocelectomy a precise, safe, and successful treatment for varicocele in Kolkata.
- Laparoscopic Varicocelectomy is a short procedure that hardly takes 40-45 minutes to complete. After the surgery, the patient stays in the hospital for a few hours and then he can return to his home.
- The success rate of laparoscopic varicocelectomy is as high as 95-99 percent and the risk of complications is as low as almost zero. However, you must ensure that you choose an experienced and reliable surgeon. Laparoscopic surgery provides relief from varicocele and the chance of recurrence is negligible.
- The recovery after laparoscopic varicocelectomy is very short and comfortable. You just need to follow a few minor precautions for a couple of days. This ensures a healthy recovery and then you can go back to your normal routine in less than a week.
If you are suffering from varicocele and seeking to get the best treatment in Kolkata, you should choose laparoscopic varicocele surgery after consulting with a varicocele specialist.
Get The Best Varicocele Treatment In Kolkata At Pristyn Care
If you have an injury in your scrotum or suffering from varicocele, you should get proper treatment for the same on time. To get the best treatment for varicocele in Kolkata, you can contact Pristyn Care. We have top surgeons and modern medical technologies that make the whole varicocele treatment process easy and comforting for the patients.
At Pristyn Care, varicocele is treated with laparoscopic surgery. The whole surgical procedure is performed by our highly experienced and accomplished surgeons who have mastered the art of treating varicocele successfully. The surgery is absolutely painless, bloodless, and results in no stitches or wounds.
Pristyn Care understands how important it is to consult an experienced and qualified doctor while undergoing treatment for any medical condition. To provide our patients with the best treatment facilities, Pristyn Care is associated with the best vascular surgeons in Kolkata.
The doctors at Pristyn Care are highly experienced, skilled, and reliable. They have performed hundreds of modern laparoscopic varicocelectomy and treated even the severest cases of varicocele with minimal complication.
You Can Consult With Our Following Experienced Varicocele Doctors In Kolkata:-
- Dr. Swarupjit Ghata – MBBS (2009)/MS (2015), with 5 years of experience.
- Dr. Praveen Kumar – MBBS (2007)/MS (2013), with 5 years of experience.
- Dr. Sarfraz Alam- MBBS (2003) / NBE (2013), with 5 years experience.
What Are Top Hospitals For Varicocele Treatment In Kolkata?
Choosing the right hospital and healthcare provider is very crucial for the treatment process. We at Pristyn Care acknowledge this fact and therefore partner only with well-reputed hospitals in Kolkata.
Following are the best hospitals for varicocele treatment in Kolkata that Pristyn Care is associated with:-
- Iris Hospital
- Seba Hospital
- Royd Hospital
- Ohio Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
- Daffodil Hospital
- Health Point Hospital
- Techno IndiaHorizon Hospital
- Repose Clinic and Research Centre
- All Asia Institute of Medical Sciences
All the aforementioned hospitals are equipped with the latest technologies and the staff caters to the smallest needs of the patients. The hospitals are well-maintained and follow all the necessary medical and COVID-19 related guidelines. All in all, Pristyn Care assures you a safe and reliable treatment.
Why You Should Choose Pristyn Care For Varicocele Treatment?
Pristyn Care is considered one of the best healthcare providers in Kolkata where you can get the most effective and advanced treatment for varicocele.
Following are the benefits of choosing Pristyn Care for varicocele surgery in Kolkata:-
01. Experienced & Reliable Surgeons
We have a team of highly experienced, skilled, and reliable urologists. Our surgeons have mastered the art of performing laparoscopic varicocelectomy successfully. The success rate of the laparoscopic surgery for varicocele at our clinic/hospital is as high as 95-99 percent and the risk of complications during and after this procedure is as low as almost zero.
If you are struggling with varicocele and want to be treated by the best varicocele surgeon, we are there for you.
02. Free Pick-Up & Delivery
To ensure that the patient doesn’t face any problem, we offer free pick-up and drop service on the day of the surgery. If you are worried about the journey on the day of the surgery, you don’t need to worry about anything as our cab picks up the patients from their homes before surgery and drops them back after completion of the surgery.
03. 30% Off On Diagnostic Tests
To help the patient with their surgery expenditure, we offer a 30% discount on all diagnostic tests that are done before the surgery.
04. Insurance Approval
At our clinic/hospital, we also accept all types of insurance. We assist the patients end-to-end through their individual policies and case-to-case. So rest assured, your experience with insurance approvals will go swift and hassle-free. Also, you can claim insurance.
05. Maintenance Of Proper Safety Standards
To ensure the safety of the patients, we strictly follow the protocols of thermal screening, sanitization at the associated clinics and hospitals. The overall health and safety of the patients are our top priority.
06. Availability Of Advanced Technologies
From diagnosis to surgical procedure, only the latest technologies are used at Pristyn Care. Advanced technologies provide better results and faster recovery to the patient. Our hospitals and clinics as fully equipped with modern and advanced medical technologies.
07. Free Follow-Up Meeting
We also offer free follow-up meetings to our patients for the first few days post-procedure. If you have any problems or questions, you can consult with your doctor without paying any extra fee.
How To Book An Appointment With Varicocele Specialists At Pristyn Care?
It is very easy to book an appointment with a Pristyn Care doctor. You can get in touch with one of our medical representatives either by filling the Book Appointment Form or by directly calling on the Mobile Number provided.
You can also book the appointment through Pristyn Care’s Mobile Application. The medical coordinator will set up the appointment at your convenience.
What Are The Benefits Of Choosing Laparoscopic Varicocelectomy?
Laparoscopic varicocele surgery, also known as laparoscopic varicocelectomy is a modern and advanced procedure used to treat varicocele. Due to its several advantages, it’s the most preferred treatment method for varicocele in Kolkata. Following are the benefits of choosing this procedure for varicocele treatment:-
- Involves Small Incisions
- Involves No Stitches
- Inflicts No Pain Or Bleeding
- Results In No Wounds or Scars
- Precise, Safe & Effective
- Minimally Invasive Procedure
- Almost Zero Risk Of Complications
- Almost No Risk Of Recurrence
Not only this but the success rate of this procedure is as high as 94-99 percent and the risk of complications during and after the procedure is as low as almost zero. However, you must ensure that you choose an experienced, skilled, and reliable surgeon for this surgery.
If you want to get rid of varicocele without feeling any pain or problem, you can contact Pristyn Care now. At our clinics and hospitals in Kolkata, varicocele is treated with advanced laparoscopic techniques. This procedure is performed by our highly experienced and skilled team of urologists.
Varicocele experts at our clinics and hospitals have sound knowledge of varicocele and mastery over advanced laparoscopic varicocelectomy. They can cure your disease in a matter of time with their years of experience and modern medical technologies.
Possible complications of varicocelectomy surgery:
Varicocelectomy is a safe procedure that ensures effective results within the first 2 weeks after the surgery. However, like any other surgery, there are possible complications associated with the procedure that usually depends on the severity of the condition and the surgical expertise of the surgeon. Pristyn Care ensures comprehensive treatment and post-surgery care for a smooth and quick recovery. Potential risks of varicocelectomy include:
- Injury to the testicle
- Reaction to the anesthesia administered during surgery
- Chances of recurrence
- Blood clots in the legs
Recovery after varicocelectomy:
Patients who undergo varicocelectomy treatment are given a set of instructions from the hospital or your doctor after the surgery to allow smooth and faster recovery. We have a team of highly skilled vascular surgeons with years of experience performing complex varicocelectomy surgeries with great precision. Our surgeons are fully trained to perform surgeries using cutting-edge technology for a very high success rate. Doctors at Pristyn Care provide medications and dietary restrictions after the surgery to reduce the discomfort during recovery duration. There are a few tips that may help during your recovery process:
- Take adequate rest after the surgery for at least 2-3 days.
- Lie down gently as much as you can to minimize swelling
- Keep the wound dry by patting the towel on it after the shower.
- Avoid strenuous activities like sports, weight lifting, or swimming.
- Avoid sexual activity for at least 2-3 weeks after the surgery.