Get Most Advanced Gynecomastia Treatment In Kolkata
In Kolkata, Pristyn Care is relying on the latest and sophisticated technology to treat gynecomastia permanently. This technology can cure all types of gynecomastia- Normal, Adult, Pure glandular, Adolescent, Asymmetric, Pseudo, and severe. Not only various types, but the strong team of dedicated surgeons are also highly trained and have a long track record to perform the procedure in any stage of gynecomastia. Every step of our surgical experience is based on the patient’s need and comfort so that the outcomes are as close to their expectations. We align with some of the well-reputed hospitals to ensure that the patient experience is 100% seamless.
Highly Experienced Gynecomastia Doctors In Kolkata
Pristyn Care proudly houses more than 70 surgeons who are highly experienced in treating gynecomastia. Our doctors are highly trained as well as specialized in using the latest technologies to reduce male breast enlargement. The experience of the doctors speaks for themselves. Each and every doctor of Pristyn Care possesses the necessary skills and aesthetic sense to make sure your chest enlargement reduces. Our doctors strive to give you the best surgical experience so that you get the best results no matter what. Discussion about the gynecomastia with the surgeon can be uncomfortable. Hence, our surgeons maintain complete discretion and privacy during the entire treatment procedure.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Kolkata?
Pristyn Care has associated itself with some of the super-specialty hospitals such as Horizon Hospital in Kolkata to offer gynecomastia surgery. Horizon Life Line Multispeciality Hospital has several modular operation theatres with state-of-the-art ICU, HDU and NICU for critical care. The hospital houses several specialist consultants, surgeons, diagnostics as well as a round-the-clock inhouse pharmacy. With the help of this association, we promise to make the gynecomastia treatment as short as possible. The partner-hospitals have private rooms as well as fully-functional operating rooms that ensure the surgery is completed without any complications. Moreover, the staff of these hospitals has enough experience to assist in these surgeries. We are ensuring that our partner hospitals are also following every safety measure to reduce the risk of contamination.
Why Gynecomastia Surgery Is A Better Option?
The following reasons make gynecomastia surgery a preferred choice of treatment option in Kolkata.
- Doctors make several incisions of not more than 2 cm which eventually guarantees minimal visible scarring even after the surgery.
- This is a daycare procedure which means the patient can go back home.
- The success rate is much higher than the traditional method.
- After the surgery, the patient can resume work on the second day itself with proper post-operative instructions.
- The smoothness and uniformity of skin after the surgery remain the same.
- The results are visible within 6 weeks after the surgery.
- Lesser chances of infection or any other complication occurring.
- It is a painless procedure as the whole process is performed under the influence of anesthesia.
Top Benefits of Choosing Male Breast Reduction Surgery
Following are the benefits you should know about when considering male breast reduction. In addition to body enhancement, here are some of the advantages-
- Long-lasting results: After the surgery, if you judiciously follow a healthy lifestyle, the results of the surgery are likely to remain so forever.
- Precursor to healthy life: Post-surgery you need to eat health foods and regularly hit the gym or go for a run. This can act as a precursor to a healthy lifestyle.
- Better performance at the workplace: With your enhanced demeanor and positive mood, you are able to perform better at your job.
- Boosted self-confidence: Indirectly the enhanced body shape lifts up your mood and boosts up your self-esteem and hence, you are able to face the world with confidence. You are able to show off your sculpted body without any fear of any embarrassment.
Why Choose Gynecomastia Surgery from Pristyn Care?
In Kolkata, there are only a handful of hospitals and aesthetic clinics where you can get the treatment of gynecomastia with the most advanced technology. Pristyn Care clinics and partner hospitals offer the best gynecomastia treatment in keeping the patient’s aesthetic preferences in mind. There are several benefits of choosing Pristyn Care for gynecomastia surgery-
- Dedicated Care Buddy To Help You In Every Step – To make sure that there are zero hassles during the entire hospital experience, a dedicated Care Buddy assists in every step-from admission to the hospital to the discharge. He or she also guarantees that your private room is ready with a room kit before you reach.
- Free transportation services – On the day of the surgery, don’t worry about arranging transportation to take you to the hospital. We take care of the transportation for every patient undergoing surgery. The cab picks you up prior to the procedure as well as drops you off at your doorstep post-surgery.
- Same-day discharge – The whole procedure takes around 45 mins to 1 hour to complete. Afterwhich, you are free to go home provided that the surgeon fits to do so. This ensures that you save valuable time and recover within the comfort of your home.
- Zero cost EMI and other financing options – We only charge what we have promised. Hence, for people who are looking for EMI options to finance the procedure can avail the provision of zero cost EMI guaranteed with all these procedures. Moreover, we only rely on cashless payments to ensure 100% transparency with patients.
- Private room maintaining proper standards of hygiene – Safety measures that have been practiced at our clinics as well as partner-hospitals in Kolkata since the outbreak of the pandemic.
What Is The Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery in Kolkata?
The cost of gynecomastia surgery in Kolkata differs from individual to individual. In other words, the final expenditure depends on the specific needs of the patient undergoing the surgery. Let’s clear one thing in the beginning that a majority of the medical insurance companies in Kolkata do not provide coverage for the cost of gynecomastia treatment. The gynecomastia surgery is considered as a cosmetic surgery and therefore, it doesn’t make it to the list of surgeries covered by major health insurance plans. Therefore, it is important to get an estimated cost from the clinic or hospital before the surgery. The hospital staff provides an estimated expenditure of the whole treatment on the basis of the following factors-
- The amount of fat or the extent of tissue removed during the procedure
- Charges of the anesthetist depending on his or her special skills and qualifications
- The type of technology used to remove the fat deposition
- The specific area of the chest- around the nipples, under the areola, etc. from where the fat or tissue is removed
- Any additional procedure such as arm lift, tummy tuck, etc. the individual chooses to undergo
- Medicines, compression garments, prescribed painkillers, etc. used immediately after and during the procedure
Not covered within the budget is the following-
- Any secondary medical problem that occurs during the surgery or after due to non-compliance of the preparatory steps by the patient
- Medicines and post-operative care unit used during the entire period of recovery
Nearest Gynecomastia Clinic In Kolkata
In Kolkata, Pristyn Care is now offering gynecomastia surgery at their fully-equipped clinics and partner hospitals. Residents in Baguiati, Ballygunge, Bangur, Beleghata, Chetla, Bhowanipore, Dum Dum, Desopriya Park, Dunlop, Elgin Road, Garia, Gariahat, Alipore, Camac Street, Kasba, New Town, JL Nehru Road, Kalighat, Park Street, Rajarhat, Sarat Bose Road, Saltlake city, Strand Road, Rajarhat, Tollygunge, etc. can choose to undergo the gynecomastia surgery by booking an appointment at the nearest Pristyn Care clinic.
Nearest Cities For Best Gynecomastia Surgery Clinic in Kolkata
We are catering gynecomastia surgery to people in Cooch Behar, Birbhum, Bankura, North 24 Parganas, South 24 Parganas, Alipurduar, Purulia, Jalpaiguri, Hooghly, Howrah, Malda, Murshidabad, Nadia, etc. In other words, people from towns such as Baneswar, Dhaliabari, Guriahati, Jorai, Khagrabari, Pundibari, Tufanhanj, etc. of Cooch Behar or localities in North 24 Parganas including Barasat, Baranagar, Agarpara, Belgharia, Bhatpara, Dhakuria, Habra, Kamarhati, Mathurapur, New Town, Panihati, Sodepur, etc. or neighborhoods in South 24 Parganas such as Amtala, Baruipur, Basanti, Budge Budge, Chandpur, Diamond Harbour, Nadabhanga, Monanpur, Narendrapur, Usthi, Mallikpur, etc. People from the Howrah district such as Amta, Bally, Belur, Bagnan, Bhattanagar, Chakapara, Domjur, Ghusuri, Hatgachha, Kadamtala, Keshabpur, Khalor, Liluah, Santoshpur Tikiapara, Uluberia, etc. can book at the nearest Pristyn Care for a consultation.
How To Book an Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Your Locality?
People in Girish Park, Hazra, Hiland Park, Hindustan Park, Ichapur, Jadavpur, Jodhpur Park, Joka, Jorabagan, Howrah, Kanchrapara, Kolkata North, Ultadanga, Sovabazar, Krishnapur, Khanna, Ahiritola, ShyamBazar, Lake Town, Madhyamgram, Minto Park, Maniktala, Sealdah, Nager Bazar, Nimta, New Barrackpore, Belgharia, Park Street, etc and other localities in Kolkata can book an appointment at Pristyn Care clinics in two ways- either calling on the above number or filling their contact details on the form provided on the right-hand side of the top and bottom of this page. Our medical coordinator will contact you at the earliest.
Another way you can book an appointment is by clicking the link of ‘Book Appointment’ you can find on the top-right corner. You can also book an online consultation from any one of the surgeons in Kolkata. Visit www.pristyncare.com and click on the For Patients section. From the drop down menu, you can select the ‘Online Consultation’ and book an appointment accordingly. Also, you can download the Pristyn Care mobile application available on the Playstore and App store. Through this app, you can have a private consultation with the doctor provided you have a smartphone and a stable internet connection.
How To Book An Appointment On The Pristyn Care Patient App?
Visit the Patient App>>Click on the “Consult With A Doctor >>Select the disease you want to consult for >>Select the doctor from the doctor list of your choice>>Click on “Get Consultation Now”>>Select the Mode of Consultation, Date and Time>>Click on “Proceed to Payment”>>Confirm the Patient details>>Appointment is Booked>>Details available on the homescreen>>On the scheduled time, the card turns green>>Click on the “Connect with Doctor”>>Start the session
What are the different grades of gynecomastia?
The treatment method for gynecomastia is chosen based on its grade or severity. The enlargement of breasts is divided into four grades:
- Grade 1- The first grade has only a minor level of enlargement in the breasts. The tissues grow in a localized area around the areola and the chest appears slightly swollen.
- Grade 2- At this grade, the glandular tissues expand to the chest width. The pectoral muscles get covered with the breast tissues but the edges won’t be as prominent as actual breasts.
- Grade 3- This is the advanced stage of gynecomastia when the breast development is clearly visible, even through clothes. The excess skin continues to grow and become prominent. The breast tissues will also be more firm at this stage.
- Grade 4- It is the last stage of gynecomastia development where the breast tissues have grown to a complete extent and start exhibiting painful symptoms, like back pain, posture issues, etc.
Men often make the condition worse by trying to hide the enlarged breasts by slouching that further aggravates the back pain. If left untreated for a long time, the condition will get worse and the patient may suffer from the spinal deformity.
If you see a doctor while male breasts are still developing, the condition can be controlled and managed by addressing the primary cause of hormonal imbalance. The doctor may further recommend that you take alternative medications or suggest hormone replacement therapy to stop the tissue growth.
What is the difference between gynecomastia and chest fat?
Most men get confused between fat deposits in the chest (pseudogynecomastia) area and the condition of gynecomastia. The signs and symptoms of both the conditions are very similar which is why most men confuse one with the other. However, there are also factors that differentiate gynecomastia from chest fat deposits.
Gynecomastia is the condition in which there is an excessive glandular tissue growth in the pectoral region of a man. Pseudogynecomastia is a condition of fat deposits in the pectoral region.
In case of gynecomastia, a hard lump can be felt under the nipple or areola. But in case of chest fat or pseudogynecomastia, no firmness or hard mass is felt under the nipple or areola. Its mass growth feels the same throughout the chest region.
In gynecomastia, the saggy appearance of the breast is minimal. While in case of pseudogynecomastia, the breast may appear to be more saggy.
The condition of fat deposits in the chest can be managed with regular exercises for a healthy diet. But gynecomastia does not disappear with either exercise or change in diet. If a man is diagnosed with gynecomastia, he would require surgical procedures.
Are there any side effects of gynecomastia surgery?
Gynecomastia surgery is a safe and risk-free surgical procedure, and if performed under the supervision of a good and experienced cosmetic surgeon, there are almost no complications or major side effects associated with the gynecomastia surgery.
However, like any other surgical procedures, gynecomastia surgery too cause certain minor side effects in some patients, the common ones being:
- Reaction to anesthesia – which goes away within a few hours after the surgery
- Damage to deeper tissues – the chances of this risk can be minimized too if the surgery is performed by an experienced plastic surgeon
- Damage to fatty tissues in the breast
- Persistent pain
- Possibility of a revision surgery
- Scarring that lasts for longer time than expected
If there are any chances of risk and complications, there are good chances that your doctor will discuss it all with you prior to the surgery.
Everything you need to know about gynecomastia surgery scars
Most men seeking gynecomastia treatment are concerned about one particular factor – the scar after the procedure. Depending upon the severity of the condition, the level of incision in gynecomastia surgery may vary, and so do the scars. Typically, the scars involved in gynecomastia surgery are not severe. They are minor as any other common surgical procedures. The scars usually occur near the nipple or the areola and are not always easily visible.
Here are some ways to reduce gynecomastia surgery scars:
- Maintain good hygiene – Good hygiene is important for any surgery to allow the wounds to heal and gynecomastia is no different. It is important for the patient as well as the doctor to maintain extreme levels of hygiene while operating the breasts to keep unwanted germs away. Moisturizing the surgical area before and after the surgery can prevent the skin from drying or turning red.
- Take medications regularly – Whatever medications are prescribed by the cosmetic surgeon – oral pills, supplements or medicated ointments – make sure to take the medication on time and regularly.
- Use scar gels – The healing properties of scar gels make it an optimal solution to reduce the appearance of surgical scars after gynecomastia surgery. Apply scar gels on the incision site to reduce the scar size and pigmentation.
- Use lasers – Once the gynecomastia surgery is over, you can consult with a dermatologist or the same cosmetic surgeon and check if you can undergo laser treatments to remove the scars. Microscopic laser technique can be a great solution to remove deep scars.
- Avoid exposing the site to sunlight – Do not step out without covering the surgical site. Applying a broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or above can help the scars heal faster.
It is important to understand that although these tips can heal the scars in most cases, the results may not always be optimum. If you are looking for a solution to remove your scars, the best thing to do is consult with your cosmetic surgeon, evaluate the pros and cons, and get the best suggestions.
Schedule your appointment with the best plastic surgeons in for Gynecomastia
To get rid of man boobs, you will need help from certified and well-trained plastic surgeons who are skilled in treating gynecomastia. It is a good thing that we have some of the best plastic surgeons in Kolkata who are highly experienced and have performed numerous surgeries successfully. To book an appointment with our surgeons and consult them, you can try any of the following ways:
Download the Pristyn Care- Consult Doctors application and browse the list of best gynecomastia doctors in Kolkata. Book an appointment directly with a doctor of your choice within the app.
Fill the “Book Appointment” form available here and submit your information. Our medical coordinators will get back to you shortly to discuss the appointment date and time.
Dial the number given at the top and talk to our medical coordinators directly to schedule the consultation with the doctor at your convenience.
Once the appointment is confirmed, all you have to do is to show up at the clinic and discuss the treatment options. If you want, you can also opt for online consultation mode to have a discussion with the doctor over a virtual call from the comfort of your home.