Get Most Advanced Varicose Veins Treatment In Kolkata
Varicose veins have become very common nowadays. According to statistics, varicose veins affect around 3 in every 10 adults, and the ratio is even higher for women and older people. The pain, soreness, swelling and itching of varicose veins can be quite discomforting and these symptoms keep on aggravating if proper treatment is not done in time.
Don’t worry as Pristyn Care now provides the best treatment for curing varicose veins in Kolkata, that too without any pain! The laser treatment for varicose veins is a minimally invasive procedure that ensures minimal pain as well as minimum blood loss. Our doctors are experts in providing laser treatments and their experience speaks for them. Book your appointment with a Pristyn Care vascular doctor right away and say goodbye to varicose veins once and for all.
Why Is Varicose Veins Treatment Necessary?
Veins are responsible for carrying blood from different parts of the body to the heart. The valves present in the veins prevent the backflow of blood to the veins. The condition of varicose veins arises when the valves of the veins get damaged due to constant excessive pressure.
Varicose veins can be identified as dark-colored bulging and tortuous veins. The condition of varicose veins is predominant in the legs as the lower body endures high pressure and has to work against gravity for blood circulation.
Initially, the condition may not seem problematic medically, just an aesthetic concern. But these veins are not only unsightly but also cause pain, itching, and tiredness in the legs.
In severe cases, the person may also suffer from internal bleeding, hardening of veins, swelling around the ankles, and skin ulcers. These symptoms indicate that the vascular system is affected severely and varicose veins are becoming more problematic.
If you are experiencing such a problem, seek medical help immediately with Pristyn Care. You can contact us to consult expert vascular surgeons and undergo laser varicose veins surgery in Kolkata.
Consult Highly Experienced Varicose Veins Surgeons In Kolkata
Pristyn Care is associated with the best vascular doctors and surgeons in Kolkata. Our vascular specialists have years of experience and carry out the surgeries with utmost care and precision. Pristyn Care doctors in Kolkata are experts in their domain and have treated even the most severe cases of varicose veins without any complications. The expertise of our doctors, coupled with the state-of-the-art USFDA approved laser technique, ensure absolutely safe and convenient treatment for varicose veins.
Some of the best varicose veins doctors associated with Pristyn Care in Kolkata are:
Dr. Swarupjit Ghata
Dr. Praveen Kumar
Dr. Sarfraz Alam
Qualification- MBBS(2003) / NBE(2013)
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Kolkata for Varicose Veins Treatments?
We have partnered with the best hospitals in Kolkata to ensure that every patient receiving varicose veins surgery has a seamless experience. All the Pristyn Care clinics and associated hospitals are well-equipped with the latest technologies to treat varicose veins permanently. Also, the entire medical staff at the hospital are very courteous and attentive towards each and every need of the patient. We stringently follow preventive measures to restrict the spread of coronavirus at all our clinics and hospitals.
Some of the Pristyn Care associated hospitals in Kolkata for varicose veins treatment are:
- Repose Clinic and Research Centre
- Mercy Hospital
- Techno India
- Horizon Hospital
- SEBA Hospital
Why Laser Varicose Veins Treatment Is A Better Option?
The laser-based varicose veins treatment is a technologically advanced procedure that offers a number of advantages over conventional open surgery. The following benefits of the laser treatment make it a better option over the traditional procedures:
- Resume normal activities immediately- The laser procedure is an outpatient surgery which means that the patient can head back home on the same day. There are no major lifestyle restrictions post-laser varicose veins surgery and the discomforts are minimal. Therefore, the patient can easily resume their routine activities within no time after undergoing laser treatment.
- Fast and simple procedure- Laser treatment for varicose veins gets completed in less than 45 minutes and is not at all complex. The laser energy acts directly on the affected and swollen veins and shuts them off. As a result of this, blood supply through the veins gets restricted and the damaged veins fade away.
- Minimally invasive- The laser treatment for varicose veins does not require any large cuts or sutures to be carried out on the body. The high energy of laser pulses is enough to reroute blood supply to healthier veins. The treatment is thus minimally invasive and absolutely painless. The minimally invasive nature of laser treatment also makes it a much safer option as the risk of infections or complications is negligible.
Why choose Pristyn Care for Laser Treatment of Varicose Veins in Kolkata?
We make sure to provide a seamless treatment experience to our patients by taking care of the entire process from admission to post-surgery follow-up. Pristyn Care is well known for its laser-based procedures for conditions like varicose veins, pilonidal sinus, and other vascular problems. We provide patient care by providing safe procedures. At our state-of-the-art, world-class infrastructure, you can consult with our medical experts to know more about varicose veins treatment in Kolkata.
The other benefits of choosing varicose veins treatment at Pristyn Care are:
- Usage of Latest Technologies- Pristyn Care makes use of the best-in-class advanced procedures and techniques for carrying out the treatment of varicose veins. This modern laser procedure is not only the least complex but also offers a wide variety of other benefits like safety, reliability, quick recovery, and permanent relief. Moreover, all the equipment and techniques used by Pristyn Care surgeons are USFDA approved and this adds up to the trustworthiness of the treatment.
- Fast Insurance Approval- Pristyn Care understands that undergoing surgery can be a little stressful and we try to make the treatment procedure as convenient as possible. Pristyn Care participates in all kinds of health insurance( personal/corporate) and even gets the insurance claim approved as soon as possible. The exact coverage depends upon the type of insurance and other terms and conditions. Therefore, you can cover a large part of the treatment expenses under your insurance claims and receive the best treatment for varicose veins at a very pocket-friendly cost.
- Miscellaneous Benefits- Pristyn Care patients can also avail numerous other added advantages. Pristyn Care provides each patient with a dedicated Care Buddy who helps them during the entire treatment process. On the day of the surgery, the patient gets free cab facilities for an easy commute to and from the hospital. Also, the patient can consult the doctor free of cost after the surgery to discuss their recovery and if they encounter any problems post-surgery.
Nearest Cities To Best Varicose Veins Treatment Clinic in Kolkata
People from nearby cities like Haora, Baranagar, Bally, Kamarhati, Panihati, Barasat, Rajpur, Shrirampur, etc also visit a Pristyn Care varicose veins doctors in Kolkata by booking an online appointment. A little traveling may be involved but Pristyn Care assures you the best-in-class treatment and patient experience.
How To Book Appointment With The Best Varicose Veins Doctor In Your Locality ?
Getting an appointment with Pristyn Care in Kolkata is very simple. People residing in the different localities of Kolkata can book their appointment in any of the following ways:
- Fill in the details on the contact form found on the right-hand side of this screen on the top or give us a call at the above number. Our medical coordinator will surely get back at you at the earliest to book the appointment according to your convenience.
- You can also book a slot for an online consultation with one of our doctors. Visit the website and then go to the ‘For Patient’ Section. In the dropdown menu that appears, go to ‘Online Consultation’ and book your online consultation with a Pristyn Care vascular specialist.
- Download Pristyn Care’s Patient Care mobile app to book an appointment with a vascular specialist of your choice. You can choose a slot as per your convenience and then discuss the problem thoroughly with the doctor on the day of the appointment.