Get advanced daycare treatment for varicose veins at Pristyn Care, Faridabad
Pristyn Care is one of the fastest-growing healthcare providers in India that offers advanced laser-assisted treatment for varicose veins. The laser varicose veins treatment is highly effective and relieves one from the pain and discomfort associated with varicose veins permanently.
Laser surgery is a new-age treatment that has proven its effectiveness among people of all genders and age groups. The treatment is precise, less invasive in nature, causes minimal blood loss, and ensures a quick recovery and healthy life.
Why is it important to treat varicose veins?
Most people land in complicated situations due to their lack of awareness of varicose veins. People fail to understand that bulging and twisted veins can be much more than just cosmetic conditions. If left unaided for a long time, it can give rise to complicated and troublesome conditions. When a person leaves varicose veins untreated for long, he or she is at risk of the following conditions:
- Deep vein thrombosis – formation of blood clots inside the veins
- Rupturing or bursting of the swollen veins due to excessive pressure
- An increased risk of skin infections
- Hyperpigmentation – Discoloration of the skin
- Increased risk of ulcers in the veins due to prolonged inflammation
To prevent these conditions, it is important for a person to visit a vascular specialist at the earliest and understand the best suitable treatment for the condition.
How to prepare for laser varicose veins?
Your doctor is likely to provide you with all the tips and methods to get ready for laser surgery for varicose veins.
- Ask questions to your doctor and clear all your doubts before the surgery. It is important for you to know the treatment that you will avail.
- Inform your surgeon about any underlying conditions or diseases that you suffer from (if any).
- Stop taking blood thinners, pain killers, aspirin ibuprofen or any other medicines before the surgery.
- If you are allergic to any medicines or anaesthesia, inform the doctor about it.
- You must not eat or drink for 8 hours before the procedure.
- Get someone to help you drive back home after the surgery.
Are there any risks of undergoing laser surgery for varicose veins?
The risks associated with varicose veins laser surgery is very, very minimal. Having said that, it also cannot be denied that every surgery has risks. Some minor and normal complications of varicose veins surgical treatment through laser include the following:
- pain over the vein
- nerve damage
- blood clots
- redness and swelling of the vein
- discolouration of the skin
Be sure to speak with your doctor if you have any of the above-mentioned complications.
Why Choose Pristyn Care for Varicose Veins Treatment in Faridabad?
Some of the benefits of choosing Pristyn Care for varicose veins treatment in Faridabad are:
- Pristyn Care provides free cab facility for an easy commute of the patient and their attendants to and from the hospital on the day of varicose veins surgery.
- We offer multiple options to finance the treatment like cashless payment, zero-cost EMI, etc for transparency and convenience of the patient.
- The patient can avail the free follow consultation within the first seven days after the laser treatment.
- Our surgeons provide postoperative instructions and recommended diet to ensure that the patient recovers smoothly.
- There is no need for the patient to stress about the paperwork at the hospital. The dedicated care coordinator takes care of all the formalities at the hospital from admission till discharge.
- All the clinics of Pristyn Care and the partner hospitals in Faridabad follow all the safety protocols against COVID-19 to ensure maximum safety for the patient.
How To Book An Appointment at the nearest Pristyn Care clinic in Faridabad?
Booking an appointment with a Pristyn Care specialist for consultation of varicose veins problem is quite easy. If you are suffering from symptoms of varicose veins, it is advised that you speak to a varicose veins specialist without any delay. To book an appointment, you can do the following:
Fill in the details in the contact form that is appearing on the right side and submit it. One of our medical coordinators will get in touch with you at the earliest to understand more about your health condition and help determine the best course of treatment with the right doctor.
You can also give us a call on the number provided and speak to our medical coordinator directly. The medical coordinator will confirm the appointment slot as per your preference and availability of the doctor.