Get Most Advanced Liposuction In Faridabad
Pristyn Care promises to offer the best liposuction surgery in Faridabad with proper post-operative care. We use only the most advanced technique for liposuction that offers minimal risk and pain during and after the procedure. Body contour is an integral part of the overall appearance of a person. Our doctors understand the importance of appearance in boosting up the confidence of an individual. Hence, we strive to provide the highest quality liposuction.
Body Areas From Which Liposuction Can Remove Stubborn Fat
Our cosmetic surgeons in Faridabad can remove fat pockets effectively to shape the overall body from the following parts of the body-
- Upper arms
- Thighs, both inner and outer thighs (also known as saddlebags)
- Cheeks, neck and chin
- Inner knees
Highly Experienced Liposuction Doctors In Faridabad
Our liposuction services are offered by a team of highly qualified cosmetic surgeons in Faridabad. Their qualifications, skills, and experience are commendable. Also, they are medically certified to perform the procedure. The doctors have a good aesthetic sense that helps patients get in shape by removing fat from the right areas only. Keeping the patients’ needs in focus, our cosmetic surgeons perform the whole procedure that guarantees outcomes much closer to expectations. Moreover, the surgeons are more than delighted to answer any questions you may have related to the procedure.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Faridabad?
We are working in association with some of the super-specialty hospitals such as Max, SMS Hospital, Sehgal Neo, Triton, AHLL spectra, Phoenix, Dentem Clinic, Skin Plus clinic, Makkar Hospital, Khanna, Irene, CDAS, Jeevan, Aryan, Ayushmann, Jyoti, Tarak, Siddhi, etc. in Delhi. People from Faridabad can reach any of our partner-hospitals via the pick-up and drop services arranged by us. This association allows us to serve patients who seek liposuction more efficiently. The collaboration with the hospitals helps us guarantee short hospital stay as we rely on advanced technology and experienced staff available at these hospitals. We have uplifted all safety measures at all our clinics and partner-hospitals for ensuring maximum safety of our patients.
Why Liposuction Surgery Is A Better Option?
People are undertaking weight-loss regimes including proper diet plan and exercise routines. However, there is some stubborn fat in some particular parts of the body that don’t tend to shed even with an intensive workout routine and diet plans.
The latest non-invasive option to break down these fat cells is liposuction surgery. Pristyn Care clinics in Faridabad are extending their services into the treatment of body contours and offering the best liposuction.
This type of liposuction causes less bruising as there is no to-and-fro movement that usually happens with the other procedures. This day-care procedure ensures fast recovery as the incisions made are small and there are minimum chances of any bleeding. Moreover, the doctors are highly experienced as well as specialized to get rid of the extra fat to get the perfect body.
Top 5 Benefits of Choosing Liposuction For Fat Loss
- The overall look and appearance of the individual enhances positively that lightens their mood and makes them feel good about themselves..
- Due to the enhanced appearance of the body, the person is much more confident about themselves..
- Problems in any relationship- professional or personal- reduces as the individual is able to speak their minds more confidently..
- Liposuction is a one-time investment in which the individual pays only once and enjoys the results throughout their lifetime..
- Liposuction can make obese or overweight people take a healthy lifestyle to ensure the results are permanent.
Why Choose Liposuction from Pristyn Care?
Our entire surgical experience of a patient undergoing liposuction is planned and executed keeping the patient’s comfort in mind. The customized patient journey for each individual guarantees that they are satisfied with the results, as well as the problem, is cured for once and all. In addition to make the surgical experience without any hassles, we guarantee the following-
- Free pickup and drop services on the day of the surgery for every patient undergoing liposuction.
- Complete assistance from our coordinators in every way possible including handling paperwork.
- Discounted price on completing diagnostic tests from particular centers associated with us.
- Zero-cost EMI option for the comfort and ease of people considering to undergo the procedure.
- Follow-up consultations for every patient undergo the surgery free of any cost.
- Post-operative diet chart and instructions prescribed by the surgeon for a faster and smooth recovery.
- Our clinics and partner-hospitals are following every safety protocol recommended by authorities for safety of patients.
What is the Cost of Liposuction in Faridabad?
In Faridabad, there is no definite cost of liposuction. The actual cost of the liposuction procedure varies from individual to individual. You can know the estimated expenditure of the liposuction from the financial team or the cosmetic surgeon of the particular clinic or hospital where you have decided to undergo the procedure. After careful consideration of the following factors, they can provide you an estimated cost of liposuction.
- Charges of anesthesia
- The volume of fat sculpted during the procedure
- Consultation fees of the surgeon
- The type of surgical equipment and technology used to perform the procedure
- The specific area and where liposuction is performed to tone the shape
- Charges of private rooms
- Medicines provided to the patient during the procedure
Unfortunately, liposuction is one of the surgeries that is not covered by the majority of medical insurance plans. Hence, patients have to make other arrangements to finance the whole expenditure.
Nearest Liposuction Clinic In Faridabad
There are major localities in Faridabad such as Old Faridabad, New Colony, Dabua Colony, Dayal Bagh, Dayal Basti, Dayalpur, Dhauj, Dher Colony, DLF Industrial Area, Faridpur, Friends Colony, Frontier Colony, Fruit Garden, sector 11, sector 14, sector 15, sector 16, sector 19, sector 21 C, Neelam Bata Colony, Neharpar, Nehru Colony, New Baselwa Colony, New Colony Extension, New Industrial Township 1, New Industrial Township 2, New Industrial Township 3, Dabua Colony, Ballabhgarh, Basantpur, Ashok Enclave I, Gopi Colony, Green Valley, HUDA Sector 2, Lohagarh, Mujesar, Sector 9, Sector 90, Sector 91, Sector 92, Sector 92A, Sector 93, Sector 93A, Sector 94, Sector 97, Sector 98, Sector 99, Sehatpur, SGM Nagar, Shastri Colony, Shekh Pura, Shine Colony, Shiv Colony, Shiv Durga Vihar, Shiv Vihar, Sholaka, Shyam Nagar, Spring Field Colony, Surajkund, Surya Nagar, Tigaon, Tikawali, Tilpat, Vinay Nagar, Vishwakarma Colony, etc. from where residents can choose to undergo liposuction. Book an appointment with us to know more.
Nearest Cities for Best Liposuction Clinic in Faridabad
We also serve patients in nearby cities of Faridabad including New Delhi, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, and Noida can also consult with our experienced cosmetic surgeons. Our services are available for people residing in Rohini, Civil Lines, Kashmiri Gate, Sadar Bazar, Ashok Vihar, Model Town, Munirka Hauz Khas, Vasant Vihar, Greater Kailash, CR Park, Panchsheel Enclave, South Expansion, Defense Colony, Friends Colony, etc. of Delhi. Or, Sultanpur, Civil lines, Laxmi Vihar, IMT Manesar, Sadar Bazaar, Sector 50, Sector 14, Sector 15, sector 29, sector 44, sector 45, sector 48, sector 49, Udyog Vihar Phase I, Udyog Vihar Phase II, Udyog Vihar Phase III, etc. of Gurgaon, or Kulesara, Sector 16, Sector 126, Sector 30, Sector 29, Sector 28, etc. of Noida or Govindpuram, Shastri Nagar, Chander Nagar, Raj Nagar Extension, Pratap Vihar, Lal Kuan, Vaishali Sector 9, Dabur Chowk, etc of Ghaziabad can book an appointment at the nearest Pristyn Care clinic.
How To Book Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Faridabad?
We have a wide network of clinics spread across major localities in Faridabad. Either call us at the above number and speak with any of our medical coordinators who books an appointment on your behalf. Or fill in the details of the patient on the contact form you can find on the right. You can also click on the Book Appointment option adjacent to the calling number. There is also the option for online consultation found under the ‘For Patients’ menu.
Important statistics on liposuction:
- Liposuction is the most common aesthetic procedure performed in India.
- In India, 64.7% of surgeons use suction-assisted liposuction, 25.5% of surgeons use power-assisted liposuction, and only 9.8% of surgeons use ultrasound-assisted liposuction.
- In 2018, a total of 73,347 liposuction surgeries were performed in India. This accounts for 18.8% of all procedures performed in the respective year.
- India ranks number 4 on a global level for liposuction and accounts for 4.2% of total procedures.
- Worldwide, liposuction is the second most common cosmetic procedure after breast augmentation.
- The top three countries with the maximum number of liposuction surgeries are the USA (16.5%), Brazil (14.3%), and Mexico (5.2%).
- Out of all the surgical procedures done by plastic surgeons, around 1,732,620 were liposuction that accounted for 16.3%. And among the 16.3%, 1,482,395 cases were females and 250,225 cases were males.
- Ideally, around 5 liters (volume) or 11 pounds of fat can be removed safely through liposuction.
- The overall complication rate of liposuction is 5% approximately with the complications being minor.
How to prepare for liposuction surgery or lipoplasty?
Lipoplasty is the other name of liposuction surgery. Lipoplasty does not require in depth preparation. But you need to do a thorough research, find the best doctor and determine the best line of treatment.
- The first and the most important thing that you need to do if you are preparing for liposuction treatment is finding a board-certified surgeon who can help you undergo the treatment without any risk and complications.
- The liposuction surgeon is likely to recommend certain tests before you proceed with the treatment. Get the medical evaluation and lab tests done.
- Stop smoking when your surgery is planned. Smoking can alter the results of liposuction to a great extent.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid taking aspirin, any herbal supplements, anti-inflammatory medicines that can increase your risk of suffering from bleeding.