Get Most Advanced Liposuction In Gurgaon
Due to various reasons, people often fail to maintain the ideal body weight and often gain few pounds in various parts of the body. This includes thighs, abdomen, arms, hips, back, and even face and neck region. What’s even worse is that once the fat starts depositing, it gets harder to lose it even after dieting and exercising. If you have also exhausted diet and exercise methods to get rid of the extra fat and seek an effective fat reduction method, Pristyn Care has the best solution for you.
We provide the best VASER liposuction treatment to help males and females achieve the body shape and contour they desire. Our doctors perform excess fat reduction surgery by utilizing the modern VASER technique. The surgery is minimally invasive and medically advanced procedure and has a better outcome than any other liposuction technique. If you also want to get rid of stubborn excess fat, contact us today and learn more about liposuction treatment.
Highly Experienced Liposuction Doctors In Gurgaon
Body shape and aesthetics have been a concern for several individuals in Gurgaon. Rising attention towards body contouring clubbed with the increased expenditure ability are the major drivers for increasing market growth in Gurgaon.
Pristyn Care aims to provide the most effective liposuction surgery. Our plastic surgeons are dedicated to providing each patient with a tailored treatment that promises quality care and results. Our doctors for liposuction in Gurgaon use the most advanced products and technology to provide our patients with the latest surgical procedures.
How Is Pristyn Care Associated With Best Hospitals for Liposuction In Gurgaon?
Pristyn Care, in association with top of the super-specialty hospitals in Gurgaon, is guaranteeing the most effective liposuction by relying on the most advanced technique of liposuction. We have partnered with these hospitals as these are backed by some experienced support staff and are equipped with the latest infrastructure and up-to-date technology. In addition to this, we have ensured that each partner hospital maintains every standard of procedure related to hygiene and sanitization.
Why Liposuction Surgery Is A Better Option?
People in Gurgaon are undertaking weight-loss regimes, including a proper diet plan and exercise routine. However, some stubborn fat in particular parts of the body don’t tend to shed even with an intensive workout routine and diet plans. The latest minimally-invasive option to break down these fat cells is liposuction surgery in Delhi. The VASER type of liposuction, which is non-invasive in nature, offer several benefits such as-
- Completed within 45 mins to one hour
- Ensures faster recovery than any other type of liposuction
- Resume daily activities within two days
- Performed under the influence of anesthesia
- The risk of complications are minimum
- High success rates
Nearest Liposuction Clinic In Gurgaon
Pristyn Care has its base in Gurgaon. People looking to undergo liposuction that offers permanent results can contact us. We have some clinics where you can get treated by our team of liposuction specialists. In case you are from South City, Sushant Lok-I, DLF Phase 2, Sultanpur, Civil lines, Laxmi Vihar, IMT Manesar, Sadar Bazaar, sector 29, sector 44, sector 45, sector 48, sector 49, Udyog Vihar Phase I, Udyog Vihar Phase II, Udyog Vihar Phase III, etc., book an online consultation with our doctor without any delay.
How To Book an Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Your Locality?
People in Golfcourse Extension Road, Sohna Road, South City, Sushant Lok-I, DLF Phase 2, Sultanpur, Civil lines, Laxmi Vihar, IMT Manesar, Sadar Bazaar, sector 29, sector 44, sector 45, sector 48, sector 49, Udyog Vihar Phase I, Udyog Vihar Phase II, Udyog Vihar Phase III, etc. can book an appointment at the nearest clinic in Gurgaon. You can give us a call at the above number on this page or book an appointment by filling the form. A member of our medical coordinators will get back to you at the earliest.
Important statistics on liposuction:
- Liposuction is the most common aesthetic procedure performed in India.
- In India, 64.7% of surgeons use suction-assisted liposuction, 25.5% of surgeons use power-assisted liposuction, and only 9.8% of surgeons use ultrasound-assisted liposuction.
- In 2018, a total of 73,347 liposuction surgeries were performed in India. This accounts for 18.8% of all procedures performed in the respective year.
- India ranks number 4 on a global level for liposuction and accounts for 4.2% of total procedures.
- Worldwide, liposuction is the second most common cosmetic procedure after breast augmentation.
- The top three countries with the maximum number of liposuction surgeries are the USA (16.5%), Brazil (14.3%), and Mexico (5.2%).
- Out of all the surgical procedures done by plastic surgeons, around 1,732,620 were liposuction that accounted for 16.3%. And among the 16.3%, 1,482,395 cases were females and 250,225 cases were males.
- Ideally, around 5 liters (volume) or 11 pounds of fat can be removed safely through liposuction.
- The overall complication rate of liposuction is 5% approximately with the complications being minor.
How to prepare for liposuction surgery or lipoplasty?
Lipoplasty is the other name of liposuction surgery. Lipoplasty does not require in depth preparation. But you need to do a thorough research, find the best doctor and determine the best line of treatment.
- The first and the most important thing that you need to do if you are preparing for liposuction treatment is finding a board-certified surgeon who can help you undergo the treatment without any risk and complications.
- The liposuction surgeon is likely to recommend certain tests before you proceed with the treatment. Get the medical evaluation and lab tests done.
- Stop smoking when your surgery is planned. Smoking can alter the results of liposuction to a great extent.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid taking aspirin, any herbal supplements, anti-inflammatory medicines that can increase your risk of suffering from bleeding.