Most Advanced Piles Treatment In Gurgaon at Pristyn Care
In 2016, the name of Gurgaon was officially changed to Gurugram. It is located in the state of Haryana and is known as a financial and technology hub. Gurgaon is a mixture of the population with different lifestyles and work cultures. Approximately 25-34% of residents in Gurgaon suffer from piles.
Get treated for piles/hemorrhoids in Gurgaon, you can visit our hospital and undergo the safest laser piles treatment. There are various methods and treatments to cure Piles or Hemorrhoids. There can be home remedies or surgical/ operative procedures. Many people choose home remedies for piles treatment. However, when the problem persists and becomes more serious, a patient should visit the piles doctor for a diagnosis to get the best-suited treatment for the condition.
Why Advanced Piles Treatment in Gurgaon at Pristyn Care
At Pristyn Care, we offer modern treatments that include techniques such as laser treatments or stapler hemorrhoidectomy. Out of the two, the Advanced Laser technique is the most effective and widely used method, which helps prevent the piles from the root. This technique is the latest modality in the treatment of piles. This kind of technique is used to treat grade 1, 2, 3 types of piles. Following are the advantages of undergoing advanced piles treatment:
- Fastest recovery
- Minimal or less pain after surgery
- No repeated visit to the doctor
- No diet Restrictions
- Applicable for all age groups
- Back to normal activities within 24 hours
Visit Pristyn Care Clinics For Piles Treatment in Gurgaon
With the growing number of sitting jobs in Gurgaon & the ever-changing food choice of the city, the number of people with piles is increasing rapidly. If you are one of them and located near sector 29, sector 32, Huda City Center, sector 43, 45 or 51, Golf Course Road, Jharsa, DLF Phase 3, etc., you can avail piles treatment at Pristyn Care in Gurgaon. Pristyn Care has a state-of-the-art clinic at Gurgaon sector 29. We at Pristyn Care offer the latest laser treatment for piles, an excellent care facility, and the best doctors. Our team is available locally and ensures you get ample support, proper care, an exemplary experience. Our facilities in the millennium city are equipped with the most advanced surgical equipment and the assurance of a hassle-free experience. Our most advanced laser surgery for Piles is painless & offers a shorter recovery time. It is said to be the best available treatment. Unlike traditional procedures, laser treatment doesn’t leave cut marks and provides a faster recovery rate.
Best piles specialists in Gurgaon at Pristyn Care
Doctors in Gurgaon who can treat your piles with minimal risks and complications are:
Name of the doctor: Dr. Anubhav Sangwan
Qualification: MBBS, MS – General Surgery
Specialty: General Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Proctologist
Years of experience: 8+ years
Name of the doctor: Dr. Rajat Kelkar
Qualification: MBBS, MS – General Surgery, Fellowship in Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery
Fellowship of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons (FIAGES)
Specialty: General Surgeon, Bariatric Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Proctologist
Years of experience: 11+ years
Book an Appointment with the best piles doctor in Gurgaon at Pristyn Care
There are three easy ways to book an appointment with the best piles doctor in Gurgaon at pristyn Care:
- Call the number mentioned on the website to speak to our medical coordinator about piles treatment in Gurgaon.
- Fill in the form given on the page with the required details of the patient. Our medical coordinator will call you at the earliest to complete assistance regarding piles treatment while booking an appointment with the best piles doctor in Gurgaon.
- Download the Pristyn Care mobile application to book an online consultation with the piles specialist without stepping out of your house.
Treatment for different stages of piles
Depending on the grades, piles treatment varies.
- For grade-1 piles: Lifestyle changes, dietary modifications, and medications. Rarely surgery is recommended.
- For grade-2 piles: In most cases of grade-2 piles, laser surgery is recommended.
- For mild to moderate grade-3 piles: Most doctors suggest undergoing laser piles surgery.
- For end-stage grade-3 piles: Based on the severity and the symptoms, proctologists can recommend either laser or open surgery to treat piles.
- For grade-4 piles: In most cases, open surgery and in a few cases, laser surgery is suggested to treat piles/hemorrhoids.
Safest and the best Laser Piles Hospital in Gurgaon
In Gurgaon, several hospitals and clinics provide effective piles treatment. But out of many, we are recognized as one of the best and safest piles hospitals by many patients. We house many piles doctors or proctologists to cure piles permanently with no risk of recurrence. All our proctologists use laser surgery to either remove or cut off the piles.
Also, we use USFDA approved surgical tools and diagnostic instruments for proper diagnosis and safest treatment. We follow all the safety precautions suggested by the WHJO to make sure all our patients are safe from deadly viruses like COVID.
In Gurgaon, all our piles specialists have more than 10 years of medical experience and use laser technology to treat piles because of its benefits. So, to get treated for piles at your nearest hospital partnered with us in Gurgaon, you can call the phone number on this page.
Preparation for piles surgery
One should prepare themselves before undergoing any surgical procedure. Here, you can know what preparation is required for piles surgery.
- Talk with the doctor or the surgeon to which you are allergic, like specific oral tablets, topical ointments, creams, etc.
- Inform the surgeon if you are allergic to any ingredients of the medicine prescribed to you before and after the surgery.
- If you are suffering from blood disorders or taking anticoagulant medications, don’t forget to inform your surgeon or the doctor.
- Tell your doctor about the anorectal surgery, if any, you underwent in the past.
- If your doctor says to avoid taking any certain medications, try not to take them because they can alter the healing process after the surgery.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol before and after a week of the surgery.
- Avoid eating heavy and large meals a day before the surgery.
- On the day of the surgery, an enema may be given to clear the remaining stool residues in the colon, rectum, and anus.
- Ensure all your questions like benefits, disadvantages, risks, complications, side-effects, long-term results of the surgery are answered by the attending anorectal surgeon, proctologists, or colorectal surgeon.
Once you are ready to undergo surgery, you will be asked to sign a consent form, which permits the surgeon to perform the surgery.
Precautions after piles surgery
Following post-surgical care tips is as important as surgery to permanently cure piles. So, before the doctor discharges you from the hospital, he/she will suggest you follow some post-surgical care tips that are mentioned below.
- Take medications as prescribed by the doctor.
- Regularly drink plenty of water [2.5 -3.5 liters]
- Add fiber-rich foods to your diet.
- Daily perform some simple exercises for 15 minutes.
- Don’t overtake the medications.
- Avoid having anal sex or anal intercourse till the doctor says so.
- Avoid lift heavyweights
- Don’t drink alcohol or caffeinated beverages as they can increase constipation and diarrhea.
- Avoid eating hot and spicy foods.
- Restrict smoking for a day or two [as suggested by the doctor.
If you fail to follow the post-surgical care tips, your recovery and healing process can slow down and take a longer period than expected.
Do’s And Don’ts in Diet Plan for Piles Patients
Following are the do’s and don’ts in the diet plan for piles patients.
- Do’s: Drink lots of fluids to avoid constipation
- Exercise regularly for 15 to 30 minutes
- If obese or overweight, lose weight as directed by your doctor
- Don’t eat heavy or fatty meals
- Don’ts: Don’t eat hot and spicy foods
- Avoid regular use of laxatives and stool softeners
- Don’t drink too much coffee, alcohol, or caffeinated beverages
- Avoid sitting in the toilet for long periods
- Don’t strain or put excess pressure while passing stools
- Don’t sit in the same position and place for long hours at work.
To get complete information about the piles diet plan, you can consult our expert proctologists.