Get Most Advanced LASIK Surgery in Gurgaon
According to several studies, almost 80 percent of people in India suffer from eye diseases that are easily curable. The most common ones are cataract and refractive errors such as myopia, hypermetropia and astigmatism. Although blurry vision can be improved by a pair of glasses and contact lenses, more and more people in Gurgaon are opting for LASIK treatment. Lifestyle in Gurgaon has changed rapidly over the past decade. A working individual in Gurgaon has to spend more than 10 hours a day staring at the screen of a laptop or smartphone. This gives rise to common conditions such as nearsightedness or far-sightedness. The phenomenon is more common in children of Gurgaon due to increasing screen team and lack of natural light. At Pristyn Care, you can opt for the most advanced corrective surgical procedure for eye- laser eye treatment or LASIK surgery that guarantees permanent results.
Highly Experienced LASIK Surgeons in Gurgaon
In case you are looking to cure blurry vision with a laser eye operation in Gurgaon, consult with the best ophthalmologists at Pristyn Care. Our surgeons are not only highly trained in treating blurry vision with LASIK surgery but they also have a long successful career right up on their sleeve to back their training. Our team of eye surgeons in Gurgaon possesses all the necessary qualifications as well as licensing required to perform the LASIK surgery.
How Pristyn Care is Associated with Top Hospitals in Gurgaon?
In Gurgaon, Pristyn Care has aligned with some of the top super-specialty hospitals such as Columbia Asia, Origin Hospital, Max Hospital, etc. to offer the LASIK surgery. This association helps us serve our patients better and ensure that they have a hassle-free hospital experience. Our clinics and partner-hospitals are fully equipped with the latest technology for proper diagnosis and LASIK surgery that can cure the problem for once and all. Also, the hospital personnel at our partner hospitals possess the necessary skills and experience required to cater to every need of the patient so that they are comfortable.
Both these factors ensure that we deliver on our promise of ensuring that a patient’s problem is treated as soon as possible. At all our clinics and partner-hospitals, we have put every necessary safety protocol against the novel coronavirus including a thermal screening at the doorstep, continuous sanitization of the rooms and piece of equipment in the operating rooms and maintaining hygiene in every possible way. The safety of the patient is extremely important tous. At Pristyn Care, you are in safe hands.
Why LASIK Surgery Is A Better Option?
People suffering from blurry vision due to conditions such as myopia, hyperopia or astigmatism, have to rely on spectacles and contact lenses to perform even the simplest of the tasks in their daily life such as reading, driving, stitching, playing sports, etc. Each time the spectacles break, they have to get a new one again. Adjusting to the new spectacles is another problem. People suffer from continuous headaches when wearing new glasses. Moreover, wearing contact lenses for a long period of time can also damage the cornea of the eye. Another problem is the problem of dust getting stuck in these contact lenses which can cause extreme discomfort. LASIK surgery is the ultimate answer to all these problems. Not only it is quick, safe, and easy, but it is also cost-effective for the patient in the longer run.
Top 5 Benefits of Choosing LASIK Surgery
Now that you have understood LASIK surgery is a better option, here are the 5 primary reasons that summarizes the advantages of choosing LASIK surgery.
- LASIK is a minimally invasive procedure in which there are minimum cuts and incisions made during the surgery. Therefore, there are minimum chances of side effects occurring.
- LASIK surgery improves the vision within a couple of hours. Evidently, almost 96% of patients achieve 20/20 vision after the LASIK surgery.
- The need for wearing contact lenses or spectacles is reduced considerably. Due to enhanced vision, you do not need to wear spectacles or contact lenses anymore.
- It is an absolutely safe procedure to undergo. The United States Food and Drugs Administration has given its approval in considering LASIK surgery.
- The results are long-lasting. Unless the prescription of the patient changes, the outcomes of the LASIK surgery continue to stay so.
Patient Journey for Opthal Vision retrieval
Here is how the patient journey involves after the LASIK surgery.
- The 1st Post OPD is completed on the first day of the recovery period.
- The 2nd OPD is completed after 10 days of recovery.
- The 3rd OPD is completed after 1 month.
Why Choose LASIK Surgery from Pristyn Care?
Pristyn Care’s treatment for blurry vision is planned around the patient’s individual needs. Here are some of the benefits of choosing Pristyn Care for LASIK surgery in Gurgaon.
- Safety measures followed- We are taking every possible measure to ensure the safety of our patients at our clinics as well as partner-hospitals. Some of these are thermal screening, regular sanitization, sanitizers kept for patients, wearing PPE kits and masks, etc.
- Free cab facilities- We provide free pick up and drop services on the day of the surgery to all our patients undergoing LASIK treatment in Gurgaon.
- More than one financing option available- For the ease of our patients undergoing LASIK surgery, we offer more than one option to finance the entire procedure. One such option is zero cost EMI.
- Dedicated Care Buddy- At our partner hospital in Gurgaon we offer assistance on the day of the surgery. A patient buddy provides assistance at every step of hospitalization and ensures that the private room is ready so that you have a hassle-free experience before the surgery.
Nearby Clinics For LASIK Surgery in Gurgaon
People in Gurgaon suffering from myopia, hyperopia or blurry vision due to another reason can consult with the surgeons of Pristyn Care. The LASIK surgery provided by Pristyn Care is available to people in Sushant Lok-I, DLF Phase 2, DLF Phase 3, DLF Phase 4, Bhondsi, Badshapur, Hari Nagar, Islampur, Jharsa, Kherki Daula, Khandsa, Laxman Vihar, Malibu Town, Nathupur, New Palam Vihar, New Colony, Palam Vihar, Patel Nagar, Saraswati Vihar, South City II, Subhash Nagar, Sikandarpur, Shankar Vihar, Shivpuri, Shivaji Nagar, Sultanpur, Civil lines, Laxmi Vihar, IMT Manesar, Sadar Bazaar, Sector 50, Sector 14, Sector 15, sector 29, sector 44, sector 45, sector 48, sector 49, Udyog Vihar Phase I, Udyog Vihar Phase II, Udyog Vihar Phase III, and other major localities in Gurgaon.
Nearest Cities for Best LASIK Surgery Clinic in Gurgaon
LASIK surgery can also be availed by the people in Faridabad, Noida, Delhi, and Ghaziabad. Residents of Surajkund, Surya Nagar, Tigaon, Tikawali, Tilpat, Vinay Nagar, etc. of Faridabad, Kulesara, Sector 16, Sector 126, Sector 30, Sector 29, Sector 28, etc. of Noida, or Rajendra Place, Rajokri, Saket, Connaught Place, Chhattarpur, Green Park, IIT, Nizamuddin, Karol Bagh, Mayur Vihar, Chandni Chowk, Dwarka, India Gate, Janakpuri, Kalka ji, Khan Market, Uttam Nagar, Shastri Park, Nehru Place, Malviya Nagar, Greater Kailash, Vasant Kunj, Hauz Khas, Udyog Vihar, Rohini, etc. of Delhi or Shipra Suncity, Vasundhara Sector 4, Sector 11, Sector 2, sector 3, DLF Ankur Vihar, Neelmani Colony, Tronica City, Raj Bagh, Pratap Vihar, Dabur Chowk or other localities of Ghaziabad can book an appointment at the nearest Pristyn Care clinic for LASIK surgery.
How To Book An Appointment at Pristyn Care Clinic in Gurgaon?
You can book an appointment at Pristyn Care to undergo LASIK surgery in Gurgaon in three simple steps. People from various localities in Gurgaon such as Palam Vihar, Patel Nagar, Saraswati Vihar, South City II, Subhash Nagar, Sikandarpur, Shankar Vihar, Shivpuri, Shivaji Nagar, Sultanpur, Civil lines, Laxmi Vihar, IMT Manesar, Sadar Bazaar, Sector 50, Sector 14, Sector 15, sector 29, sector 44, sector 45, sector 48, sector 49, Udyog Vihar Phase I, Udyog Vihar Phase II, Udyog Vihar Phase III, Sushant Lok-I, DLF Phase 2, DLF Phase 3, DLF Phase 4, Bhondsi, Badshapur, Hari Nagar, Islampur, Jharsa, Kherki Daula, Khandsa, Laxman Vihar, Malibu Town, Nathupur, New Palam Vihar, New Colony, etc. can choose to book an appointment at our clinics in Gurgaon.
- Online consultation- You can book an online appointment from our website https://www.pristyncare.com/ from the ‘For Patients’ sections. From the drop-down menu, simply select the Online Consultation option and book an appointment.
- Pristyn Care App- Another option for online consultation is through our mobile application. Download our Patient Care app and book a slot with the doctor as per their availability. The whole consultation is private.
- Call or contact form- Fill in the contact details on the form found on the top of this page on the right-hand side or give us a call on the above phone number. Our medical coordinator will get back to you at the earliest.