Preparation Before Surgical Abortion
Before a surgical abortion, your OB-GYN evaluates your past health, including the medicines you are taking. Apart from that, the OB-GYN may do the following:-
Physical exam, including a pelvic exam to evaluate your health, how long you have been pregnant, and location as well as the health of the embryo or fetus.
And an ultrasound to confirm how far along and where the pregnancy is. Your OB-GYN will explain the procedure, possible complications, and when to call your doctor.
You should discuss your decision to have an abortion and your feelings about the decision. Also, discuss your plans for future pregnancies and birth control use.
Benefits of choosing Surgical Abortion
Surgical abortion becomes the savior when medical abortion fails, miscarriage turns out to be incomplete, or when pregnancy crosses its 9 weeks. However, at our MTP clinics in Gurgaon, our licensed OB-GYN suggests undergoing surgical abortion for a pregnancy that has exceeded 5 weeks. Because it ensures complete abortion, involves minimal bleeding, promotes quicker and safe recovery, and the risk of complications.
Following are the top benefits of choosing surgical abortion to get rid of your unwanted pregnancy:-
- Surgical abortion is the most effective method with a success rate of 99%.
- The risk of complications during or after the procedure is almost zero.
- It’s a daycare procedure that hardly takes around 10-20 minutes to complete.
- As compared to medical abortion, surgical abortion inflicts minimal bleeding.
- The recovery after undergoing surgical abortion is quick and comfortable.
Just after 2 days of undergoing a surgical abortion, you can return to your daily routine quickly and smoothly. However, for the first week, you should avoid doing strenuous physical activities.
USPs of choosing Pristyn Care for Abortion in Gurgaon
Pristyn Care MTP clinics in Gurgaon are registered and the OB-GYNs have licenses to perform both medical and surgical abortions. Following the USPs of choosing us:-
- We offer 100% privacy to each patient. Therefore, you don’t need to worry about the confidentiality of the details you share with the doctor.
- Abortion is done by our experienced & licensed OB-GYNs who have more than 8-10 years of experience.
- In the case of surgical abortion, we offer a free pick-up and drop service.
- We offer a Zero-Cost EMI payment option. So you can undergo the surgical abortion now and pay the treatment cost later in small installments.
- We offer 30% off on all diagnostic tests that are done before the abortion.
- At our clinic, surgical abortion is a daycare procedure that hardly takes around 10-20 minutes to complete.
- The success rate of surgical abortion at our MTP clinics is also as high as 99-99.5%.
Apart from all the above, we also offer free follow-up meetings with the OB-GYN for the first week after the abortion. You can consult your doctor without paying any extra charges.
How to contact Pristyn Care for abortion in Gurgaon
Booking an appointment with a Pristyn Care OB-GYN for private consultation for abortion is fairly straightforward. You can book the appointment through any of the following modes:-
Fill and submit the details through the contact form on the right. Or give us a call on the number provided. A medical representative gets in touch with you, and you can then discuss the appointment date and time at your convenience.
If you want to contact the doctor from the comfort of your home, you can download the Pristyn Care app and book an online appointment through the app itself.