When to see a doctor for IVF Treatment?
If the couple is facing issues conceiving a child even after trying for a year, consult a doctor for assistance. Several conditions can cause infertility in any partner, such as tubal infections, ovulation problems, uterine fibroids, low quality or quantity of sperm, testicular issues, etc. These are some of the conditions stated by doctors that can perform as a hurdle in the conception of a child. To combat all these problems, Pristyn Care doctors are recommending IVF treatment for better results.
Pristyn Care IVF Centre in Gurgaon For Male and Female Infertility Treatment
Pristyn Care, Gurgaon clinic is a house of excellence for IVF treatment with brilliant technology and experienced staff who have attended to hundreds of couples and helped them step into parenthood. We are one of the few renowned IVF centers in Gurgaon with an immensely high success rate. We are a multi-specialty healthcare provider which provides the best and safest In Vitro Fertilization [IVF] to the patients at an affordable cost.
Therefore, people from major localities in Gurgaon such as Sushant Lok-I, DLF Phase 2, Sultanpur, Civil lines, Laxmi Vihar, IMT Manesar, Sadar Bazaar, sector 29, sector 44, sector 45, sector 48, sector 49, Udyog Vihar Phase I, Udyog Vihar Phase II, Udyog Vihar Phase III, etc., can choose to meet with any of our fertility specialists in Gurgaon for a consultation.
Consult Infertility Specialists For IVF Treatment in Gurgaon
The IVF team at Pristyn Care is known and trusted for brilliance, compassion, and commitment. IVF pregnancy has gained a lot of popularity in recent times, and more and more couples are coming forward to adopt the method. Our doctors are trained to understand what works best for your body and well-being, individually and as a couple. The doctors will provide the best treatment, process, and aftercare to help you lead a happy family life. We are blessed with the best doctors thoroughly involved with infertility care and counseling, IVF, egg donation, and many more.
Why Choose Pristyn Care for IVF Treatment in Gurgaon?
Parenthood is a beautiful phase, and no factors should keep you devoid of cherishing the joys of that phase. Although modern lifestyle, hectic profession, and unwanted factors have hampered the lives of many couples, they continue to expect to step into the joy of parenthood. We understand the pain that infertile couples have to bear when they cannot experience the joy of parenthood. Also, assisted reproductive technologies such as IVF treatment is expensive, the success of the procedure is of utmost importance for several people. Hence, our doctors take every couple’s considerations and pave the way for the procedure to ensure the success rate increases manifold. Additionally, we guarantee the following benefits for every patient-
- Repeated follow-ups to track recovery and measure the success of treatment
- Discounted rates on diagnostic tests required before the procedure from particular diagnostic centers
- Adherence to every safety precaution to curb the spread of COVID-19 infection
- Proper tips to follow before and after the procedure to maximize the success
- Reliance only on up-to-date surgical technology and surgical tools to ensure 100% success
How to book an appointment with the best IVF doctor in Gurgaon?
There are three easy ways to book an appointment with IVF doctor in Gurgaon:
- You can call on the mentioned number to speak to our medical coordinator about IVF treatment in Gurgaon.
- Fill in the form given on the page with all the required details of the patient. Our medical coordinator will call you at the earliest and provide you with complete assistance regarding IVF.
- Schedule an online consultation with the best IVF doctor in Gurgaon by downloading Pristyn Care's mobile application.
What are the possible risks of IVF treatment?
Possible complications of IVF treatment include the following:-
- Egg retrieval may cause cramps and discomfort both during and after the procedure
- Possibility of twins, triplets, and more
- Breast tenderness
- Mood swings
- Bruising from the progesterone shots
- Allergic reactions to medicines
- Possibility of pelvic infection
Apart from all those mentioned above, you may experience the following complications in rare cases:-
- Puncture of the bladder accidentally
- Bleeding from the ovary or pelvic vessels
- Chances of Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome developing.
When to consult an IVF specialist
If you and your partner fail to conceive even after trying unprotected sex for one year, you should consider consulting an IVF doctor.
Following are the most common reasons to visit an IVF specialist:-
- At least one partner has a history of sexually transmitted diseases
- The female partner has irregular or no menstruation
- The female partner has a history of pelvic infections or previous abdominal surgeries
- The female partner has severe pain during menstruation (a symptom of endometriosis)
- The female partner has a history of three or more miscarriages
- The male partner has sexual problems such as difficulty with erection
- The male partner has had a semen analysis that shows a poor quality of sperm.
Apart from all the above, it's crucial for both the partners to consult an IVF specialist for testing as the cause for a couple's infertility can be due to either or both the partners.
Things to keep in mind before the IVF treatment
- Discuss with your doctor and try to understand the IVF treatment process.
- In case of any questions, doubts, or clarity, talk to your chosen doctor.
- Discuss your medical conditions with your doctor in detail.
- Try to reduce stress as it directly impacts the hormones that are the core of the reproductive system. Also, stress is considered the primary cause of infertility in both men and women. To get rid of the stress, you can do meditation, listen to music, or do anything that makes you feel calm, happy, comfortable, and stress-free.
- Achieve the right weight as it improves the chances of conception. You can add a high protein and low carbohydrate diet to lose weight and a high protein and high carbohydrate diet if you are on the lean side. Also, make sure that you avoid junk foods.
- All forms of exercise are advised at this stage as it keeps you healthy and helps you get the right weight.
- While smoking is a complete no for both men and women, drinking alcohol in moderation or not more than 60 ml twice a week is permitted. The doctor also suggests controlling the intake of carbonated drinks.
- If you have any pre-existing ailments such as diabetes, hypertension, or cardiac problems, talk to your doctor about it before the IVF treatment starts.
Things to keep in mind during the IVF treatment
- Follow your doctor's instructions and take the required medications at the correct timings as prescribed. Also, be mentally prepared for the treatment as it requires around 4-5 visits to the hospital for scans and one-day admission.
- Both the partners must have a healthy and balanced diet while the IVF cycle continues. During the treatment journey, ensure that you keep your body hydrated. Also, you should altogether avoid smoking, alcohol, and drugs suggested by your doctor.
- While IVF treatment is going on, you shouldn't bend or do any intensive cardio exercise. However, light walking is recommended, and yoga and meditation for mental health and keeping stress at bay.
- Say no to sexual intercourse for the first ten days after completing the IVF cycle as it can potentially lead to medical complications and affect pregnancy.
- Supplements that you started in the pre-IVF stage are continued during the process. However, if you or your partner take any medications for pre-existing medical conditions, you should inform your doctor about it as it can affect the IVF treatment process.
Things to keep in mind after IVF treatment
- Watch out for red flags such as pain, burning sensation in urine, fever, or fullness of the abdomen.
- Add fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds, and sources of calcium and protein to your diet.
- Avoid junk foods and cold drinks.
- Drink lots of water and sugar drinks like coconut water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Avoid any form of exercise for the first ten days after completing the IVF treatment cycles.
- You can walk at a moderate speed for 10-15 minutes but ensure safety.
- Avoid smoking cigarettes and consuming alcohol altogether. Even passive smoking can be harmful to the baby and woman. So make sure to keep a distance from the smoking zone.
- Destress and get enough rest. Try to sleep and relax as much as possible. On average, a sleep of 7-8 hours is recommended. However, you can also take naps during the day to recharge yourself.
- To lighten your mood and mental peacefulness, you can listen to music, do meditation, and practice a hobby.
Factors deciding the success rate of IVF treatment
Several factors determine the success rate of IVF treatment, such as:-
- Type of infertility both partners are suffering from
- How long have the partners been suffering from infertility
- Age of the female
- Quality of sperm, egg, or embryo
- Causes of infertility
- Development of endometrial lining
- Amount of care taken during and after embryo transfer
- Experience of the doctor
The success rate of IVF treatment in India ranges between 30% to 35% concerning the aforementioned factors. Therefore, in India, more and more people seek IVF treatment to conceive and enjoy parenthood.