Most Advanced Fistula Treatment in Gurgaon at Pristyn Care
An anal fistula is a challenge for the surgery but it can be cured with the help of ayurveda (ksharsutra). Ksharsutra is a thread that is coated with certain ayurvedic medicines which are known for their healing and antiseptic properties. The step lies in the identification of the fistulous tract. The cumulative effect of coated drugs provides a good effect on the fistula tract. Patients can resume normal activities as usual during the treatment process. Fistula treatment in Ayurveda does provide a solution for the patient but that is not completely error-free. The chances of recovery from the anal fistula are less.
However, there are no non-surgical treatments that are confirmed by the doctor to cure fistula. Therefore, if the patient is suffering from anus fistula, the surgeon may advise surgical intervention to cure the medical condition after conducting a thorough diagnosis. If you or your family member is suffering from the anal fistula, it is always recommended to consult your nearest fistula surgeon for effective treatment. The surgeon will tell you all the anal fistula types and the solution to cure it completely.
Choose Pristyn Care For Fistula Treatment in Gurgaon
Our team in Gurgaon has brought together some of the brightest minds & successful doctors to put forth the best surgical treatment of anal fistula. At Pristyn Care, we cater to patients in the most peculiar way. There are a few additional benefits we provide to make the patient’s treatment journey smoother:
- We provide personal coordinator,
- Ensure 24/7 support,
- Perform most advanced laser technology to treat anal fistula
- Free pick up & drop facility on the day of the surgery to make the commute process easier for the patient.
- Pristyn Care offers Laser treatment for Fistula as a promising alternative to Fistulotomy because it reduces the chances of experiencing significant complications.
- To make the recovery duration quicker and smoother, we offer a free follow-up consultation to each patient post fistula surgery.
Visit The Best Hospital For Fistula Treatment in Gurgaon
Pristyn Care’s vision is to provide the best possible care for anal fistula in Gurgaon based on cutting-edge technological research. We have an in-house team of the best fistula surgeons for the surgical care you deserve. In addition, Pristyn Care is committed to delivering the best-in-class laser treatment for anal fistula.
The surgery is very safe, highly reliable, and has proven to be the permanent solution for Anal Fistula. So, it’s necessary to find the best fistula treatment in Gurgaon if you reside nearby or in Gurgaon. There are various clinics for fistula treatment.
We deliver personalized care according to your medical needs. Pristyn Care is located in several areas in Gurgaon- sector 29, sector 32, Huda City Center, sector 43, 45 or 51, Golf Course Road, Jharsa, DLF Phase 3, and experiencing the symptoms of Anal Fistula, avail the benefit of easy admission to discharge process and world-class infrastructure that ensures a hassle-free experience.
Rceovery and after care of anal fistula
In most cases, anal fistula surguical sites heal within 5-6 weeks time. The recovery in case of anal fistula is not very complicated if the person follows the advices and recovery tips shared by the anorectal surgeon. You can follow the self-care tips after anal fistula surgery for a seamless recovery:
- Keep the surgical wound clean. Wash the area, pat it dry several times a day. Do not let discharge accumulate in the area.
- If the area pains, consult with a doctor and take medicines. Do not touch the skin. You can also take over-the-counter pills such as painkillers and ibuprofen.
- Change the dressing of the wound at regular intervals. In case there is pus discharge from the site, be extremely gentle while changing teh dressing.
- Indulge in light physical activities. Don’t go sedentary. Gentle exercises will help the wound heal faster.
- Do not indulge in anal sex until the surgical site is completely healed.
What is the recovery timeline after laser surgery for anal fistula?
The recovery timeline after anal fistula laser surgery is not the same for every patient. Most patients recover within 2-3 months but the complete recovery may take anywhere between 1 month to 45 days.
Recovery after 1 month of anal fistula laser surgery
The patient needs to follow the recovery tips and recommendations by the doctor for at least one month after the laser surgery for anal fistula. It is advisable that the patient refrains from doing anything that puts strain on the surgical site. The patient should not eat anything too oily and spicy and consume only fiber-rich food. Diet is a very significant factor that determines the recovery after surgical treatment. The patient should take sitz baths at least 2-3 times a day to keep the surgical area free of any infection and take regular sitz baths.
Recovery after 2 months of laser surgery for anal fistula
After 2 months, the pain from the surgical site will subside. The patient would experience much relief from the pain in and around the wound. But the scars might take some more time to disappear. The patient might get back to normal work life without any major complications and also resume normal dietary habits.
Recovery after 3 months of surgery for anal fistula
After 3 months, the patient would be free from all post-surgery discomfort. There would be no scars at the surgical site and the wound would be healed completely too.