Get Permanent Relief from Anal Fistula with Laser Treatment in Bhiwadi
If you are seeking fistula treatment in Bhiwadi, Pristyn Care can provide you with best-in-class service and help you get rid of anal fistula permanently. Fistula is a condition that cannot be treated without surgery. Hence, it is better to consult with expert proctologists or general surgeons. Pristyn Care houses a team of specialists that perform laser-assisted surgery for the treatment of anal fistula. It is a proven technique to deliver the best results and promote rapid healing of the fistula. You can consult with Pristyn Care doctors and learn more about the treatment methods.
How is laser surgery better than open surgery?
Laser surgery for anal fistula is a preferred method for all types of anorectal diseases, including anal fistula. It has many advantages over the open surgical procedure, such as:
- Non-invasive procedure
- Involves no cuts, stitches, or scars
- Laser is a safer procedure with minimal complications
- Negligible risks of infections
- Painless surgery with minimal bleeding
- Takes only 30-minutes
- No need for hospitalization
- Minimal restrictions on diet
- Higher chances of success
- Preserve anal sphincter
With all these benefits, it is clear that laser technology is a superior method for the treatment of anal fistula. In general, fistula surgery can be complicated and risky, but laser technology minimizes those risks and allows the surgeons to operate and treat the patient safely.
Pristyn Care Provides Most-Effective Treatment in Bhiwadi
As laser surgery is the only plausible treatment for anal fistula, you must contact a reliable daycare service provider. Pristyn Care is a multi-specialty health care provider with a dedicated team of surgeons who specialize in advanced laser technology. They have been successfully performing laser-assisted surgery for a long time as it gives better control over the procedure.
From diagnosis to treatment, Pristyn Care pays attention to every need of our patients. We aim to provide the best surgical experience to our patients in every aspect.
- We house a team of certified and experienced proctologists who are skilled in laser surgery for fistula treatment.
- Pristyn Care uses the USFDA-approved latest medical equipment and tools for maximum safety.
- We provide transportation services on the day of surgery to pick up and drop the patient to and from the hospital.
- We have flexible payment systems and finance options such as cashless payments and zero-cost EMIs to make the treatment affordable.
- Pristyn Care also provides free follow-ups after the surgery to guide the patients and ensure that the recovery is going smoothly.
Pristyn Care makes laser fistula treatment cost-effective for everyone. Do not delay the treatment and undergo laser surgery at a Pristyn Care-associated hospital or clinic near you.
Recovery and aftercare of anal fistula
In most cases, anal fistula surgical sites heal within 5-6 weeks time. The recovery in the case of anal fistula is not very complicated if the person follows the advice and recovery tips shared by the anorectal surgeon. You can follow the self-care tips after anal fistula surgery for a seamless recovery:
- Keep the surgical wound clean. Wash the area and pat it dry several times a day. Do not let discharge accumulate in the area.
- If the area pains, consult with a doctor and take medicines. Do not touch the skin. You can also take over-the-counter pills such as painkillers and ibuprofen.
- Change the dressing of the wound at regular intervals. In case there is pus discharge from the site, be extremely gentle while changing the dressing.
- Indulge in light physical activities. Don’t go sedentary. Gentle exercises will help the wound heal faster.
- Do not indulge in anal sex until the surgical site is completely healed.