Deep Vein Thrombosis Treatment in Gurgaon
Deep vein thrombosis is one condition that can have serious and even life-threatening implications. With rapidly changing and fast-paced lives, people in Gurgaon are even more prone to deep vein thrombosis. But due to their jam-packed schedules, people tend to delay receiving proper treatment for deep vein thrombosis even after the symptoms start surfacing. This delay often results in the worsening of the problem and sometimes severe complications also arise. Thankfully, people in Gurgaon do not need to worry about the treatment of deep vein thrombosis as numerous Pristyn Care clinics are operational here. With our team of experienced doctors and modern laser treatment, you can say goodbye to deep vein thrombosis within no time. And with a number of Pristyn Care clinics available across the city, you won’t even have to travel much. You can receive the best treatment for deep vein thrombosis at a clinic near your place.
Laser Treatment for Deep Vein Thrombosis at Pristyn Care in Gurgaon
Pristyn Care now offers the modern laser procedure for the treatment of deep vein thrombosis in Gurgaon. Laser treatment is a state-of-the-art procedure that can help you get rid of deep vein thrombosis without any hassle. The procedure is minimally invasive and does not carry out any major cuts or incisions on the body. The entire procedure is absolutely painless and there is no risk of any postoperative complications. Laser treatment is 100% safe and the recovery after the procedure is also very quick.
What complications can arise with DVT?
If deep vein thrombosis is left untreated for a long time, it can lead to conditions that are life-threatening. And even if you seek treatment, there are also risks associated with the treatment procedure. It includes:
- Pulmonary embolism (PE)- It is a condition in which the blood clot from DVT travels to the lungs and causes breathing problems that can be fatal.
- Postphelbitic Syndrome– It happens when the blood flow in the damaged veins is reduced and leads to leg pain, swelling, skin sores, and skin discoloration.
- Treatment Complications– Even while you are getting treatment for DVT, certain complications can arise. For instance, the blood thinners that are prescribed to dissolve the blood clots may cause hemorrhage or excessive bleeding if you get cut or injured.
To make sure that such complications don’t occur, it is crucial that you seek treatment under the care of specialists. At Pristyn Care, we have the best vascular doctors in Gurgaon who have ample experience in treating DVT and other vascular problems in the safest and most effective manner.
Seek Treatment for DVT in Gurgaon Under the Care of Pristyn Care Surgeons
Getting treatment from experts is essential especially when a condition can pose a threat to your life if left untreated. That’s why Pristyn Care houses the best team of vascular surgeons in Gurgaon. Our doctors are certified and well trained in the latest non-invasive techniques. Through the years of practice, our doctors have gained ample knowledge to mitigate the risks and complications associated with a procedure and make the treatment safer.
When you consult with our doctors, they will explain the treatment procedure in detail to ensure that you make an informed decision. After treatment, they also provide a detailed guide to help the patient recover in a smooth way. You can get in touch with them pre and post-surgery without any hesitation and they will clear all your doubts and concerns regarding DVT treatment.
Book An Appointment with Us to Consult with the Best Vascular Surgeons in Gurgaon
To consult with our doctors, you need to book an appointment with us. We offer three simple and easy ways to connect the patients with the doctors for consultations:
- The first way is calling on the number given at the top directly. Our medical coordinators will provide you the list of doctors available nearby at the earliest and you can consult with them at your convenience.
- The second way is filling the appointment form and submitting your information. Our coordinators will get back to you and ask you the time and date for consultation and connect you with the doctor.
- The third way is downloading our dedicated Patient App and browsing the list of doctors. You can pick a doctor of your choice and confirm the appointment according to a date and time that suits you.
One other benefit you get with Pristyn Care is online consultation. Instead of visiting the clinic for consultation, you can simply opt for online mode consultation and discuss everything with the doctor over a virtual call. We intend to simplify the surgical experience of the patients. Therefore, we offer services that make the patient’s journey comfortable and hassle-free in every way.
How should I prepare for deep vein thrombosis surgery?
There are the following tips that may help you in preparation for deep veins thrombosis surgery:
- Inform the doctor about your medical history or current medication if you are taking any.
- Avoid taking any antibiotics at least 2-3 days before the surgery unless advised by your doctor.
- Refrain from consumption of alcohol or smoking 78 hours before the surgery to avoid any complications during the treatment.
- Ask your doctor regarding meals before surgery. However, it is suggested to eat light and fiber-rich foods that are easy to digest and would not cause constipation.
How can I reduce the risk of developing a thrombosis while traveling?
There are a few tips that may help you prevent deep vein thrombosis from developing and progressing:
- Drink plenty of fluids to stay hydrated throughout the travel
- Avoid alcohol or alcoholic drinks
- Avoid wearing tight clothes
- Try doing minimal exercises every hour like stretching and bending the legs to promote blood flow.
- If sitting for a longer period of time, stand up, stretch, and walk around whenever possible.
- Try not taking sleeping pills or other sedatives that may increase the risk of deep vein thrombosis.
- Wear compression stocking while traveling in order the maintain a better blood flow in the affected area.
How do I recover faster after deep vein thrombosis surgery?
Some of the tips that may help you in faster and smooth recovery:
- Take proper sleep and rest as much as you can.
- Drink enough water throughout the day to ensure your body stays hydrated.
- Refrain from indulging in exercises or activities that may strain the area affected by deep vein thrombosis.
- Eat a healthy diet that is rich in fiber, proteins, and vitamins to enhance the healing process.
- Do contact your doctor if you experience any odd symptoms post deep vein thrombosis surgery.