Get the best and most advanced appendix surgery in Gurgaon
The appendix is a part of human anatomy that causes problems if it gets infected. So, appendectomy is the surgery to remove the appendix. It’s a common emergency surgery that’s performed to treat appendicitis. Unhealthy lifestyle among the people of Gurgaon and ill eating habits seem to be massively contributing to this health problem.
Experts at Pristyn Care in Gurgaon are capable of performing the best and most advanced surgical removal of the appendix. The Pristyn Care clinics in Gurgaon have the best doctors and surgeons for appendix surgery.
Modern daycare treatment of appendix at Pristyn Care in Gurgaon
If you are facing the problem of appendicitis and looking for a reliable, experienced doctor, you can now contact Pristyn Care clinics in Gurgaon. The surgeons in the clinics of Pristyn Care, Gurgaon come with several years of experience in dealing with this health concern. They leverage the best and the most advanced technologies and tools to treat patients suffering from any sort of problems relating to the appendix.
What are the grades of appendicitis?
There are five types of appendicitis which are classified into different grades as per the severity of the condition:
Grade1- Early appendicitis
This is an initial stage of appendicitis where you feel pain around your navel area. The pain is considered as the first symptom of inflammation in the appendix.
Grade2- Suppurative appendicitis
The pain starts getting severe and may form inflammatory fluids that get collected in the lumen of the appendix. As a result, you may feel pain in the lower abdomen and not around the navel.
Grade3- Gangrenous appendicitis
The inflammation can cause obstruction in regular blood flow in other organs. The blockage can lead to a ruptured appendix resulting in gangrenous appendicitis.
Grade4- Perforated appendicitis
The infection in the appendix can result in a tear that may release infected fluid in other organs of the body. The condition is usually considered advanced and cause complication during appendix removal surgery as well.
Grade5- Phlegmonous appendicitis
A perforated appendix allows releasing infected fluid that turns into an abscess resulting in severe inflammation and compacted appendix.
Potential Risks of Appendicitis
There are a few potential risks that can occur if appendicitis is left untreated:
Abdominal infection- Infected appendix can spread infection in the abdomen. Peritonitis is also considered a serious health complication that occurs due to infection in the abdomen.
Sepsis- When the appendix gets ruptured after being excessively inflamed, the bacteria usually spread in the bloodstream resulting in sepsis. Sepsis can turn fatal and requires immediate assistance.
Abscess- Delaying treatment can lead to the formation of pus in the appendix. This could be life-threatening and is usually call for emergency attention.
Why Choose Pristyn Care for Appendectomy in Gurgaon?
Pristyn Care was executing every possible effort and partnered with some of the top-notch hospitals in Gurgaon to make modern treatment accessible to patients suffering from appendicitis. There are additional benefits that will make the patient’s treatment journey smoother:
- There is an in-house team of highly experienced surgeons at Pristyn Care who are upskilled in performing advanced appendectomy to get rid of appendicitis and to provide a permanent painless solution.
- A care buddy is associated with each patient on the day of the surgery to handle all the paperwork from hospitalization until discharge.
- We provide flexible payment options such as cash, cashless, and 0 cost EMI to make the medical finance burden easier on patients who are seeking treatment for appendicitis.
- Free cab service is also provided to each patient for pick-up and drop-off on the day of the surgery to make commute feasible.
- A free follow-up consultation is offered to make the recovery duration faster and smoother.
- We offer a 30% discount on every diagnostic test.
Book an Appointment with the best doctor or gastroenterologist in Gurgaon at Pristyn Care
Three easy ways to book an appointment with the best doctor in Gurgaon for appendicitis treatment at Pristyn Care:
- Call the mentioned number on the page to speak to our medical coordinator regarding appendicitis treatment.
- Fill in ‘Book Your Appointment’ form given on the page with the required details to get complete assistance regarding the treatment of appendicitis.
- Or, download the mobile application to book an online consultation to speak to our highly experienced doctors without stepping out of your home.