Get the most advanced varicocele treatment in Gurgaon
Varicocele is a vascular condition in which the veins in the scrotum enlarge and become visible. The condition is estimated to affect 15 out of every 100 men around the world. In around 30-40 percent of these cases, delay in medical attention can contribute to fertility issues. Therefore, it is very important to get varicocele treated at the earliest.
Pristyn Care offers advanced microscopic varicocele treatment for resolution of varicocele symptoms in Gurgaon. The microscopic varicocelectomy is absolutely safe and highly effective. The surgeries are performed by experienced surgeons at Pristyn Care and we assure you a seamless and comfortable medical experience. Contact Pristyn Care to book an appointment with one of our specialists today.
Why is varicocele treatment necessary?
Varicocele treatment is necessary to avoid the following complications:
- As the varicocele grows bigger in size, it pushes aside the testicles and results in the shrinking of the testicles. In medical terms, this condition is known as testicular atrophy.
- Low levels of testosterone that affect healthy sperm production
- Rupturing of varicocele can cause extreme pain and internal bleeding
- Frequent episodes of erectile and ejaculatory dysfunction
Highly experienced varicocele doctors in Gurgaon
Pristyn Care works in association with some of the most experienced and qualified vascular doctors in Gurgaon. Pristyn Care doctors are trained in the modern microscopic varicocelectomy and have successfully treated even the severe cases of varicocele with minimal complications. Also, our doctors are very professional and cooperative and you can openly discuss the problem with them before undergoing the surgery.
How Pristyn Care is associated with top hospitals in Gurgaon?
At Pristyn Care, ensuring a safe and complication-free treatment for our patients is our topmost priority. We have partnered with the best reputed hospitals in Gurgaon to ensure that our patients receive the best of medical facilities and round the clock assistance. Pristyn Care partner hospitals are equipped with state of the art techniques and are well-maintained. The staff is very supportive and you can expect a convenient and hassle-free treatment experience.
Why is microscopic varicocele treatment a better option?
Microscopic varicocele surgery is an advanced simplified treatment that offers relief from the condition. This minimally-invasive treatment for varicocele offers the following benefits
- No need for major cuts, incisions or stitches- minimally invasive surgery
- There is no major blood loss during or after the procedure
- A short procedure that completes under 40-45 minutes only
- Much higher success rate in comparison to open surgery
- Discharge from the hospital within 24-48 hours
- Patient can rejoin work within 2 days
- Fast recovery within a week
Why Choose Pristyn Care for Varicocele Treatment?
Pristyn Care is one of the most patient-centric healthcare providers in Gurgaon that offers the following benefits to the patients:
- For maximum safety of the patients against COVID-19, we follow necessary protocols like thermal screening, use of PPE kits by the doctors, thorough sanitization of the clinics and partner hospitals.
- A team of highly trained doctors performs varicocele surgery in a risk-free manner. Our doctors at Pristyn Care leverage advanced healthcare technologies for assessment and surgeries for the best effective results.
- Pristyn Care team members offer complete assistance for booking consultations, smooth stay at the hospital for surgery and even follow-ups after the procedure.
- We provide a free cab facility to the patient on the day of the surgery at the hospital so that they face no hassle in commuting to and from the hospital.
- We ensure that the patient gets a single deluxe room at the hospital and proper meals as recommended by the doctor.
- Follow-up consultation with the doctor within the first seven days after varicocele surgery is free of cost.
How To Book an Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Your Locality?
It is a simple task to book an appointment with one of our varicocele doctors near you in Gurgaon. You can either reach out to us directly by calling on the given number or fill in and submit the patient details through the form appearing on the right side of the page. As soon as you submit the form, one of our medical coordinators will call you back to discuss the preferred date and time for consultation.
Possible complications of varicocelectomy surgery:
Varicocelectomy is a safe procedure that ensures effective results within the first 2 weeks after the surgery. However, like any other surgery, there are possible complications associated with the procedure that usually depends on the severity of the condition and the surgical expertise of the surgeon. Pristyn Care ensures comprehensive treatment and post-surgery care for a smooth and quick recovery. Potential risks of varicocelectomy include:
- Injury to the testicle
- Reaction to the anesthesia administered during surgery
- Chances of recurrence
- Blood clots in the legs
Recovery after varicocelectomy
Patients who undergo varicocelectomy treatment are given a set of instructions from the hospital or your doctor after the surgery to allow smooth and faster recovery. We have a team of highly skilled vascular surgeons with years of experience performing complex varicocelectomy surgeries with great precision. Our surgeons are fully trained to perform surgeries using cutting-edge technology for a very high success rate. Doctors at Pristyn Care provide medications and dietary restrictions after the surgery to reduce the discomfort during recovery duration. There are a few tips that may help during your recovery process:
- Take adequate rest after the surgery for at least 2-3 days.
- Lie down gently as much as you can to minimize swelling
- Keep the wound dry by patting the towel on it after the shower.
- Avoid strenuous activities like sports, weight lifting, or swimming.
- Avoid sexual activity for at least 2-3 weeks after the surgery.