Get the Most Advanced Varicocele Treatment in Chennai
Varicocele is a medical condition of the male scrotum that is very discomforting and negatively affects male fertility. This problem is predominantly found in males of 15 - 25 years of age and mostly develops on the left side of the scrotum. Varicocele is similar to varicose veins but it occurs around the testicles. In the condition of varicocele, scrotum is enlarged because of the malfunctioning in the valves that pump the blood. Pristyn Care has the best surgeons who cure varicocele permanently with the help of modern treatment methods.
Pristyn Care is equipped with advanced laparoscopic, microscopic, and other techniques that are commonly used for varicocele treatment. Modern varicocelectomy surgery treats varicocele permanently without any major incisions, stitches or bleeding. Laparoscopic varicocelectomy is the best and safest treatment option for prolonged and severe cases of varicocele. So delay no more, book your appointment with a Pristyn Care doctor and get rid of varicocele once and for all.
Why is varicocele treatment necessary?
A person suffering from varicocele is likely to experience pain in the scrotum. The pain and the swelling of scrotum keeps on getting severe if proper treatment is not received in time.
- Grade 0 varicocele- This is the initial stage of varicocele where the condition is asymptomatic.
- Grade 1 varicocele- At this stage, the varicocele is not visible but the initial signs start to show. The patient may experience discomfort and soreness in the scrotal region. Grade 1 varicoceles are diagnosed during a physical exam with the help of a breathing exercise called valsalva maneuver.
- Grade 2 varicocele- Grade 2 varicoceles are still not visible but the symptoms start to worsen. These varicoceles are also diagnosed during physical exams but no additional breathing exercises are needed.
- Grade 3 varicocele- This is the advanced stage of varicocele where the enlarged veins in the scrotum become visible. The symptoms aggravate by the day and the risk of complications also increases significantly.
As it is clear that the condition of varicocele does not resolve on its own without medical intervention, earliest diagnosis and treatment is necessary.
Complications That Can Arise If Varicocele Is Not Treated On Time
Following are the major complications that can arise due to untreated varicocele:
- Forming of blood clot(s) in the damaged veins
- Damaged testicles
- Erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
- Rupturing of vein due to blood clot
- Infection in the scrotum
- Rupturing of varicocele as a traumatic response (e.g. during sexual intercourse)
Highly Experienced Varicocele Doctors in Chennai
Pristyn Care proudly houses some of the best vascular doctors and surgeons in Chennai. All the vascular specialists associated with Pristyn Care in Chennai hold at least 7-8 years of experience and are experts in their domain. The surgeons are well conversant with the advanced laparoscopic technique and thus we assure you an absolutely safe and reliable treatment for varicocele.
Some of the best vascular specialists associated with Pristyn Care in Chennai are:
- Dr. A Ashiq Ahmed- MBBS, MS - General Surgery with 15 Years Experience Overall.
- Dr. Prabhakar Padmanabhan- MD - Physician, MS - General Surgery, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery with 7 Years Experience Overall.
- Dr. M. Senthil Kumar- MBBS, MS - General Surgery with 16 Years Experience Overall.
- Dr. Padmanabhan S.R.- MBBS(2203)/MS(2012) with 8 Years Experience Overall.
How Pristyn Care is associated with top hospitals in Chennai?
Pristyn Care works in partnership with the best of super-specialty hospitals in Chennai and other metro cities as well. Careful partnerships with the top hospitals aid in making sure that we are able to keep up with our motive of providing short and smooth hospital stay for the patient.
Also, the entire staff at our partner hospitals is courteous and attentive towards each and every need of the patient. All the necessary COVID-19 preventive measures are also followed without fail at our clinics and the partner hospitals too. Thus, there are minimum chances of contracting the disease and nothing major to worry about.
Some of the Pristyn Care associated hospitals in Chennai for varicocele treatment are:
- AHLL spectra- Alwarpet
- AHLL spectra- MRC Nagar
- Srushti Hospital
- Porur Srushti Clinic
- Bloom Health Care
- Be Well Hospital
- Mishri Healthcare
- Shens Hospital
- Rathimed Hospital
- JIP Hospital
- Raadha Rajendran Hospital
- RKP Hospital
- Madhu Hospital
Why is varicocele surgery a better option?
Varicocelectomy is one of the modern surgical procedures for varicocele treatment that effectively resolves other problems that are caused by this condition. We employ the laparoscopic, microscopic, and embolization techniques which are much more technically advanced. Thus, they offer a wide variety of benefits over the conventional surgical treatments for varicocele.
- The varicocelectomy procedure does not involve any major incisions or stitches to be carried out in the scrotal region. The surgery is minimally invasive and this makes it much more safe.
- Before the surgery, the surgeon administers anesthesia and thus the patient does not feel any pain during the surgery.
- The varicocele treatment is a short procedure and gets completed in less than an hour. The patient does not require to stay in the hospital for days and can return home a short while after the surgery.
- The recovery is quick, smooth and complication-free. There is minimal swelling and discomfort post surgery and that too resolves completely in less than a week.
Why choose Pristyn Care for varicocele treatment?
Pristyn Care is one of the fastest growing healthcare provider chains in the country and strives to provide its patients with the best of facilities. Patients who choose to undergo varicocele treatment at Pristyn Care can avail the following benefits:
- The surgeries are performed only by experienced and trained medical professionals and thus are 100% reliable.
- Pristyn Care caters to each and every need of the patient. From insurance claims to cab facilities, the team at Pristyn Care takes care of everything. Additionally, Pristyn Care provides a number of financial options like easy zero cost EMIs and cashless transactions to make your treatment experience absolutely convenient.
- Post surgery, the surgeons provide medications and the patient also gets free-follow up. This way, we ensure a trouble-free and seamless surgical treatment for your varicocele.
Nearest Clinic For Varicocele Treatment in Chennai
Varicocele patients in Chennai who are searching for the best treatment can consult with Pristyn Care specialist doctors in Chennai. We have clinics in Velachery, Kilpauk, Porur, Tambaram Chennai. The Pristyn Care clinics in these localities are easily accessible from Otteri, Purasawalkam, Lumbini Square, Sanyasi Puram, AK Swamy Nagar, Pullapuram, Vepery, Brindavan Colony, Officers Colony, Egmore, Choolai, Dhobi Ghat, Nammalwarpet, Azad nagar, New Bupathy Nagar, MKB Nagar, MS Nagar, Yanavaram, Baby Nagar, Rajiv Nagar, GKM Colony, EB Colony, Kakkan Nagar, Balaji Nagar, Kanikapuram, Ambedkar Nagar, Kuringinagar, Kanagam, Tharamani, Telephone Nagar, Subramaniam Colony, Perungudi, Madipakkam, Kandasamy, Elim Nagar, Tirumalai Nagar, Periyar Nagar, Kuberan Nagar, Kumudam Nagar, Rayala Nagar, Choolaipallam, Amman Nagar, Mugalivakkam, SRCM World, Chugam Nagar, Defence Colony, River View Colony, Madha Nagar, Rajeshwari Avenue, Mowlivakkam, Lakshmi Nagar, Krishna Industrial Estate, Allapakkam, Alwartirunagar, Valasaravakkam, Kalaignar Nagar.
Nearest Cities To Best Varicocele Treatment Clinic in Chennai
The medical services of Pristyn Care are not just for people living in Chennai only. We are more than happy to treat patients from nearby cities of Chennai as well such as, Avadi, Ambattur, Tirupati, Pondicherry, Nellore, Salem, Thanjavur, etc. If you reside in these nearby cities and want to get expert consultation for your varicocele problem, you just need to book your appointment online and visit the clinic at the specified date. Pristyn Care assures you the best treatment experience you could think of.
How To Book an Appointment with the Best Varicocele Surgeon in Chennai?
Pristyn Care has a widespread chain of clinics in different localities of Chennai such as Velachery, Kilpauk, Porur, Tambaram Chennai. Getting an appointment with our varicocele surgeons is just simple. To book the appointment for detailed consultation, you can call us on the aforementioned number or just fill in the details on the form appearing on the right-hand side. One of our medical coordinators will reach out to you as soon as they receive the filled form. You can also use the Pristyn Care app on your phone to book the online appointment. You will be required to visit your nearest Pristyn Care clinic for the first consultation and a thorough physical check up to determine the extent of the medical condition.
Get Free Consultation For Varicocele Treatment Throughout September At Pristyn Care in Chennai
For the month of September, Pristyn Care is taking one step forward to spread awareness and making it easier for people to seek medical care from experts. We are providing free consultation to all the people who are suffering from fertility issues and seeking treatment for the disease. You can book a consultation with our expert doctors and pursue the best course of treatment without spending a buck.