Get Advanced Kidney Stone Treatment In Chennai
Kidney stones are one of the most common urological problems faced by people around the world. According to studies, kidney stones affect nearly 10 percent of the world’s population at some point in their life. The condition can cause intense pain and if treatment is delayed, serious problems can arise.
People in Chennai who are dealing with the symptoms of kidney stones can get in touch with a specialist at Pristyn Care. Pristyn Care is associated with the best urologists in Chennai and we offer advanced treatment procedures for kidney stones. We work in partnership with well-reputed hospitals in the city and we assure you a safe and effective treatment.
Benefits of choosing advanced surgical treatment for kidney stone removal:
The modern surgeries for kidney stones - laparoscopic surgery, SWL (shockwave lithotripsy), and laser lithotripsy have a very high success rate and are highly reliable. Choosing these surgeries for the permanent treatment of kidney stones offers the following benefits:
- Minimally invasive surgery- does not require any major incisions or stitches
- Painless surgery and minimal bleeding during the procedure
- No long stays in the hospital required - Discharge on the same day for laser procedure and SWL, and one-day stay for laparoscopic surgery
- No major lifestyle restrictions post surgery
- Negligible risk of complications or side effects
- Fast and complication-free recovery in just 5-6 days
What can happen if you delay kidney stone treatment?
Kidney stones may not appear to be very serious in the initial stages but if left untreated for a long time, the symptoms can aggravate and the following complications can also arise:
- Frequent urinary tract infections due to build-up of the urine
- Risk of infection spreading to the kidneys
- Inflammation of the kidneys-Hydronephrosis
- Risk of sepsis and other life-threatening conditions in severe cases
- Chronic kidney disease and permanent damage to the kidneys
Therefore, it is advisable to get proper treatment of kidney stones as early as possible. This would not only help in reducing the complexity of the treatment, but also prevent any complications.
Why choose Pristyn Care for kidney stone treatment?
Pristyn Care is one of the leading healthcare providers in the country. Our topmost priority is to ensure a seamless medical experience for all patients.
At Pristyn Care, you can avail the following amazing benefits:
- Free transportation facility for the patient and their attendant on the day of the kidney stone surgery at the hospital.
- Detailed private consultations with the doctor without rushing into the surgery.
- We offer our patients a discounted rate on diagnostics from our partner diagnostic centers.
- Each patient gets a dedicated Care Buddy at the hospital to handle all the formalities and paperwork.
- Hassle-free admission at the hospital and the patient gets a single deluxe room.
Experienced and skilled doctors for kidney stone treatment in Chennai
We are honored to work with some of the most experienced and highly trained urologists and surgeons for kidney stone treatment in Chennai. The doctors have acquired all the necessary training and are recognized by reputed medical associations for their remarkable work in this field. Our specialists have a minimum of 5 years of experience in performing successful kidney stone surgeries. You can get a detailed private consultation with one of our kidney stone specialists in Chennai, near you by booking an online appointment.
What is the estimated cost of kidney stone surgery in Chennai?
The estimated cost of a kidney stone surgery in Chennai can vary depending upon the following factors.
- The surgeon and hospital you choose for kidney stone surgery
- If the patient has any underlying medical condition
- Type of kidney stone surgery opted for (open or advanced surgery)
- Room charges and other service expenses at the hospital (if any)
- Cost of anesthesia
- Approval of insurance claims for the surgery
Based on these factors, the average cost of different types of kidney stone surgeries available at Pristyn Care are:
- Laser lithotripsy/Ureteroscopy (URS)- INR 65,000- INR 75,000
- Retrograde Intrarenal Surgery (RIRS)- INR 95,000- INR 1,05,000
- Extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy (ESWL)- INR 65,000- INR 75,000
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL)- INR 65,000- INR 75,000
We try our best to make the treatment economically favorable for the patient. We help the patient in getting insurance claims approval and also offer them No Cost EMI. Thus, there is no major financial worry for the patient while receiving the kidney stone treatment from us in Chennai.