Meet expert gynecologists at Pristyn Care in Chennai to undergo labiaplasty surgery
Women in Chennai have become aware of their physical health along with intimate health. Rejuvenation of their vagina along with other body parts has become an important aspect for most of the women in the city. The aesthetic look and feel of their intimates become a significant aspect for them. Most women in Chennai have learned to take necessary care of their physique along with their health. In order to maintain a healthy lifestyle, they indulge themselves in various physical activities such as sports or yoga.
While excessive stretching or gymming, the flaps on the skin on either side of the vaginal opening can become irregular in shape. These women then resort to labiaplasty surgery to reduce the size of their inner vaginal lips, which not only gives them the desired shape of the labia but also boosts their confidence. This is the main reason why women in Chennai undergo labiaplasty surgery.
Pristyn Care works along with a highly experienced labiaplasty surgeon in Chennai who provides extremely confidential labiaplasty consultation, effective surgery, and at the same time utmost care that works best for you. At Pristyn Care clinics, all surgeries are performed with the latest technologies. Contact our coordinator and book your appointment for labiaplasty surgery in Chennai right now!
Get confidential consultation from experienced female gynecologists for labiaplasty surgery at Pristyn Care
Pristyn Care believes in building a trusting environment by respecting and maintaining the privacy of the patient. We consider the privacy of our patients because it encourages the patent to be as honest and open as possible during their healthcare visits. We value their privacy as it increases their willingness to seek healthcare with us. Confidentiality is the core value of the bond between our doctors and patients.
For every cosmetic surgery including Labiaplasty, our experienced female gynecologists provide 100% confidential consultation and provide you individualized healthcare plans to all females. Our gynecologists not only provide surgical treatment but shall also provide you with customized post-surgery care plans to help you recover at ease and lead a healthy and confident life thereafter.
What to expect after labiaplasty surgery?
Labiaplasty is a major surgery but if performed by expert surgeons, the patient can live an easy and risk-free life. Recovery after labiaplasty treatment is usually seamless. Here is the list of things that you can expect and tips that you should follow during the course of recovery after labiaplasty.
- The female may experience slight burning and discomforting sensations at the surgical site after the surgery.
- If there is any redness or swelling, the doctor may give painkillers and anti-inflammatory medicines for the same.
- Wear loose clothes after the surgery to prevent any friction and scratch in the labia lips.
- Avoid vigorous physical exercises for at least 2 weeks after the surgery.
- For the next 2 months, use sanitary pads during menstruation. Do not use tampons.
- Abstain from indulging in sex for the next 1 month.
- If you feel constant pain, place ice packs over your underwear and hold them for 15-20 minutes. Repeat the procedure multiple times a day.
- If you still experience or notice anything abnormal or unusual with the labia, get in touch with your gynecologist.
Pristyn Care – associated clinics and hospitals in Chennai for labiaplasty surgery
Labiaplasty can be carried out at Pristyn Care clinics as well as hospitals in Chennai. Pristyn Care works in association with some of the best-reputed healthcare centers in the city. All our associated healthcare units are well-equipped with the most advanced treatment techniques and follow all the safety protocols related to COVID.
Why you should choose to undergo Labiaplasty treatment at Pristyn Care ?
Experienced female gynecologists for labiaplasty – At Pristyn Care, labiaplasty surgery is performed by expert female gynecologists who have years of experience in the field. All our gynecologists working in Chennai clinics and hospitals are highly trained to use advanced surgical procedures for hymen reconstruction and thus the treatment is very reliable.
Confidential consultation – You can trust Pristyn Care for a 100% confidential consultation. Your identity, problems, and other aspects of the treatment will be kept completely private.
24×7 Assistance – Pristyn Care provides the patients with support and medical assistance round the clock. The medical coordinators are available throughout the day and the patient can contact them regarding any issue.
How to book an appointment with Pristyn Care for labia repair surgery?
It is very easy to book an appointment with a Pristyn Care gynecologist in Chennai. For booking an appointment, you can follow any of the following steps:
- Call on the above-mentioned number and speak to our medical assistant
- Fill the contact form that appears on your right-hand side.
As you submit the form, one of our representatives will get back to you as early as possible to help you with a convenient appointment. Once your appointment is fixed, visit the doctor right on time for a detailed consultation.
How to prepare for Labiaplasty?
A few things to follow before labiaplasty surgery are:
- Choose the right doctor. While cosmetic vaginal surgeries can be done by both- gynecologists and plastic surgeons, it is best if you do a thorough read on your health, discomfort, needs, and expectations. Based on the same, choose a doctor that best suits your needs. Typically, an Ob-gynecologist trained in cosmetic gynecology is the safest choice
- Discuss your current health, medication, vitamin, and supplements thoroughly with your doctor. In case you are on blood thinners, your doctor would ask you to stop taking them a few days before surgery. They are known to increase the risk of excessive bleeding.
- Doctors advise abstaining from sex for a month before the procedure.
- Avoid eating or drinking anything post-midnight before the surgery. It helps avoid any complications related to anesthesia.
- Take enough rest before the surgery so that the body is fully prepared for the procedure. Get at least 9 hours of sleep.
- Do not shave the surgical site yourself. A simple cut could risk unwanted infection and septic.
What are the possible risks/ side effects of Labiaplasty?
Risks or side effects are extremely rare with advancements in medical sciences. In fact, LASER labiaplasty reduces the risk of complications to less than 5%.
However, as with any surgery, your body takes some time to heal itself. Some of the possible side effects during this time include-
- Mild bleeding
- Temporary numbness
- Chronic dryness
- Decreased sensitivity around the vulva
- Mild discomfort during sexual intercourse in the initial days of the recovery
All these side effects and risks are easily manageable with the post-operative instructions prescribed by the doctor. However, if the itching, swelling or bleeding persists even after a week, please consult your gynecologist immediately. It could be a sign of a yeast or bacterial infection. It could also be an allergic reaction to a medication. In such a case, you would need added medications.
How to recover after Labiaplasty?
- Doctors advise the following tips to quickly recover after labiaplasty:
- Take complete bed rest for the first 24 hours.
- If the site itches, swells, or pains, use ice packs to relieve the discomfort.
- As you recover, do not wipe, only gently pat dry. Keep the surgical site free of moisture and dirt.
- Start gentle walking after one day of operation. It would help with blood circulation.
- For the first 24 hours, the patient is advised to complete bed rest.
- Wear only loose-fitting cotton fabric clothes to ensure that the vaginal area is breathable, ensuring no germs are collected.
- Do not use perfumed lotions, deodorants, soaps, or vaginal washes before six weeks from the surgery. Use only clear water and make sure you keep the vagina clean and moisture-free.
- Do not use tampons or menstrual cups until your vagina completely heals from the surgery (typically 5-6 weeks). Instead, use soft sanitary pads during menstruation. Drink a lot of water. Keep yourself hydrated. It would help you heal.
- Eat meals with high fiber content. It will help make your bowel movements easier.
- Do not swim/ lift heavy weights/ physically exert yourself before complete clearance from your gynecologist.
- Resume sexual activities only after getting confirmation from the doctor that it is entirely safe.