Get Most Advanced Gynecomastia Treatment In Chennai
In Chennai, Pristyn Care is offering treatment for enlarged breasts in men, also known as gynecomastia. Gynecomastia is one of the medical conditions that not only have physical implications but also has severe psychological implications. According to an article published in the medical journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), adolescent boys suffering from gynecomastia tend to score lower in general health, social functioning, and mental health. This study establishes a connection that gynecomastia has an emotional impact on the minds of young teenage boys. Understanding the implication, Pristyn Care has opened several clinics and partnered with the super-specialty hospital to provide the treatment of enlarged male breasts in Chennai. We are guaranteeing permanent results by relying only on advanced technology and a team of reputed gynecomastia surgeons.
Experienced and Reputed Gynecomastia Doctors In Chennai
We have onboarded a team of specially trained and experienced gynecomastia surgeons who can complete the surgery successfully. The surgeons have great aesthetic sense along with a successful career right up their sleeve that ensures minimum risks and mishaps. Each of our doctors in Chennai has medical qualifications, skills, and necessary training to perform gynecomastia surgery. They understand the sensitivity of the issue and make sure that the patients are comfortable during the diagnosis as well as the treatment.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Best Hospitals In Chennai?
In Chennai, we have associated with Shens Hospital so that we can guarantee that the gynecomastia surgery is completed successfully. The hospital follows every necessary standard of procedures and regulations recommended by authorities to ensure that the surgery is completed with minimal risk of complications. Following every precautionary measure prescribed by regulatory authorities, the hospital guarantees maximum safety and security of patients against the novel coronavirus. The partner-hospital is the actual location where the procedure takes place. Our surgeons rely on the fully-equipped operating rooms and private rooms of this hospital for performing the surgery. In addition to utilizing the latest and advanced technology, this hospital houses some of the most experienced and qualified nurses, technicians, and consultants who ensure that the patient has a comfortable and short stay at the hospital.
Why Gynecomastia Surgery Is A Better Option?
You can try various non-surgical options such as doctor-recommended pills and medicines or Ayurvedic herbs and medicines for reducing the swelling of breasts. But be aware that these medicines do incur some side effects that can continue to harm the body for a very long time. Moreover, the dependency on these medicines forces the patient to consume them during their lifetime which may not be a feasible option. In some cases, people have reported they have noticed no change in their physical condition after using such products. Under such severe conditions, surgery becomes a logical and viable option. Here are some reasons that may interest you in considering a surgical procedure for treating gynecomastia-
- Much more cost-effective than other options as you have to pay only once before the procedure. Unlike medicines and pills where you have to pay a generous amount every couple of days later.
- Results become evident much faster than other treatment options. Other options take almost over 60 days to show any improvement. After surgery, the individual can notice the improvement within 4-6 weeks once the swelling subsides.
- The smoothness and uniformity of the skin remain unaltered whereas other options can make the skin loose as a side effect.
- The results of the surgery are much more permanent in nature than others as the extra tissue or fat is removed once and for all.
Why Choose Gynecomastia Surgery from Pristyn Care?
The end-to-end patient experience for an individual is planned to keep in mind their needs and comfort. Hence, each surgical journey of a patient is customized according to their expectations and preferences. Moreover, our vision to make surgeries simpler and short by offering the following additional services.
- Free transportation arranged for every gynecomastia patient to pick them up and drop them off on the day of the surgery.
- 100% assistance from a team of medical coordinators and Care-Buddies who are available to serve in every possible way.
- Provision of zero-cost EMI available for patients considering to finance the procedure.
- Detailed consultation with doctors to answer every possible query and prepare for the surgery.
- Follow-up consultation arranged by us free of any additional cost within a week of the surgery.
- Paperwork taken care of by our team so that there is no hassle faced by our patients.
What Is The Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery in Chennai?
The cost of gynecomastia surgery in Chennai differs from one case to another. The actual cost of the whole treatment varies from one individual to another as each person has their own needs and expectations from the procedure. You can get an estimated cost of the procedure by asking the gynecomastia surgeon treating you or from the hospital administration where you have decided to undergo the treatment. Usually, these hospitals offer treatment packages that include the following-
- The volume of fat or the extent of tissue removed from the entire body
- Type of technology used to perform the procedure
- Anesthesia fees
- Charges of hospitalization
- Medicines and surgical equipment used during the procedure
- Any additional procedure such as tummy tuck, arm lift, etc. the individual decides to undergo
You should note that gynecomastia surgery is one of the medical treatments that are not covered by the majority of medical insurers in Chennai simply because it is a cosmetic procedure. A patient has to self-finance the entire treatment of gynecomastia. Do know this- gynecomastia surgery is an affordable procedure to consider in Chennai.
Nearest Clinic for Gynecomastia Surgery In Chennai
We are offering our services to residents in Dhobi Ghat, Nammalwarpet, Azad Nagar, New Bupathy Nagar, MKB Nagar, MS Nagar, Yanavaram, Baby Nagar, Rajiv Nagar, GKM Colony, EB Colony, Kakkan Nagar, Balaji Nagar, Kanikapuram, Ambedkar Nagar, Kuringinagar, Kanagam, Tharamani, Kumudam Nagar, Rayala Nagar, Choolaipallam, Amman Nagar, Mugalivakkam, SRCM World, Chugam Nagar, Defence Colony, River View Colony, Brindavan Colony, Officers Colony, Egmore, Choolai, Telephone Nagar, Subramaniam Colony, Perungudi, Madipakkam, Kandasamy, Elim Nagar, Tirumalai Nagar, Periyar Nagar, Kuberan Nagar, etc. and other localities of Chennai. Get in touch with us to know the nearest clinic so that you can have an initial consultation with one of our gynecomastia surgeons in Chennai.
How To Book an Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Chennai?
Booking an appointment beforehand can be time-saving for you. Hence, we urge you to pre-book an appointment with us. You can do so in the following ways-
- Fill the details of the patient into the Appointment form and let our medical coordinators get back to you at the earliest.
- Click the ‘Book Appointment’ option and then complete the appointment form by filling in the details of the gynecomastia patient considering the surgery.
- Call us at the above number and speak with any of our medical coordinators who can guide you through the whole process and book an appointment for you at the nearest clinic.
- For online consultation, select the Online Consultation option from the drop-down menu of ‘For Patients’.