Get Most Advanced Gynecomastia Treatment In Pune
Gynecomastia is a common condition in Pune. Unfortunately, there aren’t many hospitals or clinics in Pune where people can opt for the appropriate treatment. Therefore, they rely on other treatment options such as medicines or holistic treatment. A significant segment of gynecomastia patients is not unable to speak about their problems because of the social embarrassment it follows.
Pristyn Care is offering the most effective gynecomastia surgery in Pune at an affordable cost. The consultation remains completely confidential between the doctor and the patient. Moreover, the treatment is also quick as we are backed by the latest equipment that can cure gynecomastia permanently.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Gynecomastia Hospitals In Pune?
We are associated with hospitals such as Medwin Cares Hospital, Deccan Multispeciality Hardikar Hospital, in Pune where the actual procedure for the surgery is going to take place. The association allows us to hold up to our promise of making surgery simpler and shorter. These partner hospitals have fully equipped operating theatres and consultation rooms which are regularly sanitized and ensures that the surgery is completed without any complications. Moreover, these hospitals are accredited by the NABH that guarantees that proper norms and regulations are followed for the surgery.
Experienced Gynecomastia Surgeons In Pune
Once a patient makes up their mind to undergo gynecomastia surgery, the next step is to find a highly-experienced plastic surgeon. The skill and experience of a doctor is an integral part of gynecomastia treatment. Otherwise, the patient has to face the consequences of the surgery throughout their entire life. The problem lies in finding a doctor in Pune who can ensure minimal scarring and desired results after gynecomastia treatment.
Luckily, Pristyn Care doctors are the best gynecomastia surgeons in Pune. Their experience, as well as skillset, speaks for themselves. Our doctors offer each patient a customized patient experience after understanding their particular needs. This ensures each patient is satisfied with the gynecomastia treatment.
Why Gynecomastia Surgery Is A Better Option?
The following reasons make surgery a much more viable option than other non-surgical treatment options.
- It is a day-care procedure which means the hospital stay is short. In a way, it is also cost-saving.
- Permanent results guaranteed with the surgery as compared to others.
- Results are much more close to the patient’s expectations as fat is removed particularly from places that enhance the body proportion.
- The smoothness and uniformity of the skin is not disturbed with surgery and remain the same.
Why Choose Gynecomastia Surgery from Pristyn Care?
The entire gynecomastia surgery is planned after keeping the patient’s needs and expectations in mind. In this way, we are able to remove several obstacles that they generally come across during the entire surgical journey. For the smooth surgical procedure, we offer the following benefits to each patient-
- Free pickup and drop off services to take the patient to the partner-hospital
- Detailed consultation with doctors to address the problem properly
- Pre-booked appointment to reduce waiting time
- Hassle-free admission guaranteed at the hospital with assistance from Care Buddy
- Zero-cost EMI to ensure that you pay only what you have been asked
- Proper discounts on diagnostic tests from recommended centers
- Follow-up consultation arranged free of charge
What Is The Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery in Pune?
The cost of gynecomastia surgery in Pune varies from one individual to another.
- The volume of fat or the extent of tissue removed from the entire body
- Type of technology used to perform the procedure
- Anesthesia fees
- Charges of hospitalization
- Medicines and surgical equipment used during the procedure
- Any additional procedure such as tummy tuck, arm lift, etc. the individual decides to undergo
Unfortunately, gynecomastia surgery is one of the medical procedures that are not covered by medical insurance plans. Therefore, patients considering financing the surgery should avail zero cost EMI provision by us.
Nearest Clinic for Gynecomastia Surgery In Pune
The people from localities in Pune including Mayur Colony, Shantiban Colony, Mahatma Society, Jijai Nagar, Bharti Nagar, Erandwane, Janaki Nagar, Bhusari Colony, Chandani Chowk, Sankalp Society, Atul Nagar, Warje, Dattawadi, Rakshalekha Society, Sagar Society, etc. can choose to undergo gynecomastia surgery from Pristyn Care clinics.
In addition to the above localities, we also offer gynecomastia surgery in nearby cities of Pune such as Khadki, Alandi, Khadakwasla, Dehu, Chakan, Koregaon, Talegaon Dabhade, etc.
In Pune, people looking for gynecomastia surgery can book an appointment with us in the following ways-
- Call us on the above number
- Fill the contact form with the details of the patient
- Schedule an online consultation through the website
- Book an appointment via our mobile application
How To Book an Appointment with the Best Gynecomastia Treatment Center in your locality?
People who are seeking the best gynecomastia treatment center in Pune can get in touch with Pristyn Care. To book an appointment with us, you can follow any of the following ways:
- Give us a call on the number given at the top and talk to our representative to book an appointment according to your schedule.
- Fill the “Book Appointment” form and our medical coordinators will get back to you shortly. You can fix the appointment on a date and time that suits you.
- Download the Pristyn Care mobile application and browse the list of gynecomastia specialists in Pune. Pick a doctor of your choice and book an appointment with him/her at the earliest.
You can also choose between online and offline consultation modes while confirming the appointment.
What are the different grades of gynecomastia?
The treatment method for gynecomastia is chosen based on its grade or severity. The enlargement of breasts is divided into four grades:
- Grade 1- The first grade has only a minor level of enlargement in the breasts. The tissues grow in a localized area around the areola and the chest appears slightly swollen.
- Grade 2- At this grade, the glandular tissues expand to the chest width. The pectoral muscles get covered with the breast tissues but the edges won't be as prominent as actual breasts.
- Grade 3- This is the advanced stage of gynecomastia when the breast development is clearly visible, even through clothes. The excess skin continues to grow and become prominent. The breast tissues will also be more firm at this stage.
- Grade 4- It is the last stage of gynecomastia development where the breast tissues have grown to a complete extent and start exhibiting painful symptoms, like back pain, posture issues, etc.
Men often make the condition worse by trying to hide the enlarged breasts by slouching that further aggravates the back pain. If left untreated for a long time, the condition will get worse and the patient may suffer from the spinal deformity.
If you see a doctor while male breasts are still developing, the condition can be controlled and managed by addressing the primary cause of hormonal imbalance. The doctor may further recommend that you take alternative medications or suggest hormone replacement therapy to stop the tissue growth.
What is the difference between gynecomastia and chest fat?
Most men get confused between fat deposits in the chest (pseudogynecomastia) area and the condition of gynecomastia. The signs and symptoms of both the conditions are very similar which is why most men confuse one with the other. However, there are also factors that differentiate gynecomastia from chest fat deposits.
Gynecomastia is the condition in which there is an excessive glandular tissue growth in the pectoral region of a man. Pseudogynecomastia is a condition of fat deposits in the pectoral region.
In case of gynecomastia, a hard lump can be felt under the nipple or areola. But in case of chest fat or pseudogynecomastia, no firmness or hard mass is felt under the nipple or areola. Its mass growth feels the same throughout the chest region.
In gynecomastia, the saggy appearance of the breast is minimal. While in case of pseudogynecomastia, the breast may appear to be more saggy.
The condition of fat deposits in the chest can be managed with regular exercises for a healthy diet. But gynecomastia does not disappear with either exercise or change in diet. If a man is diagnosed with gynecomastia, he would require surgical procedures.
Are there any side effects of gynecomastia surgery?
Gynecomastia surgery is a safe and risk-free surgical procedure, and if performed under the supervision of a good and experienced cosmetic surgeon, there are almost no complications or major side effects associated with the gynecomastia surgery.
However, like any other surgical procedures, gynecomastia surgery too cause certain minor side effects in some patients, the common ones being:
- Reaction to anesthesia - which goes away within a few hours after the surgery
- Damage to deeper tissues - the chances of this risk can be minimized too if the surgery is performed by an experienced plastic surgeon
- Damage to fatty tissues in the breast
- Persistent pain
- Possibility of a revision surgery
- Scarring that lasts for longer time than expected
If there are any chances of risk and complications, there are good chances that your doctor will discuss it all with you prior to the surgery.
Everything you need to know about gynecomastia surgery scars
Most men seeking gynecomastia treatment are concerned about one particular factor - the scar after the procedure. Depending upon the severity of the condition, the level of incision in gynecomastia surgery may vary, and so do the scars. Typically, the scars involved in gynecomastia surgery are not severe. They are minor as any other common surgical procedures. The scars usually occur near the nipple or the areola and are not always easily visible.
Here are some ways to reduce gynecomastia surgery scars:
- Maintain good hygiene - Good hygiene is important for any surgery to allow the wounds to heal and gynecomastia is no different. It is important for the patient as well as the doctor to maintain extreme levels of hygiene while operating the breasts to keep unwanted germs away. Moisturizing the surgical area before and after the surgery can prevent the skin from drying or turning red.
- Take medications regularly - Whatever medications are prescribed by the cosmetic surgeon - oral pills, supplements or medicated ointments - make sure to take the medication on time and regularly.
- Use scar gels - The healing properties of scar gels make it an optimal solution to reduce the appearance of surgical scars after gynecomastia surgery. Apply scar gels on the incision site to reduce the scar size and pigmentation.
- Use lasers - Once the gynecomastia surgery is over, you can consult with a dermatologist or the same cosmetic surgeon and check if you can undergo laser treatments to remove the scars. Microscopic laser technique can be a great solution to remove deep scars.
- Avoid exposing the site to sunlight - Do not step out without covering the surgical site. Applying a broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or above can help the scars heal faster.
It is important to understand that although these tips can heal the scars in most cases, the results may not always be optimum. If you are looking for a solution to remove your scars, the best thing to do is consult with your cosmetic surgeon, evaluate the pros and cons, and get the best suggestions.
Schedule your appointment with the best plastic surgeons infor Gynecomastia
To get rid of man boobs, you will need help from certified and well-trained plastic surgeons who are skilled in treating gynecomastia. It is a good thing that we have some of the best plastic surgeons in Pune who are highly experienced and have performed numerous surgeries successfully. To book an appointment with our surgeons and consult them, you can try any of the following ways:
Download the Pristyn Care- Consult Doctors application and browse the list of best gynecomastia doctors in Pune. Book an appointment directly with a doctor of your choice within the app.
Fill the "Book Appointment" form available here and submit your information. Our medical coordinators will get back to you shortly to discuss the appointment date and time.
Dial the number given at the top and talk to our medical coordinators directly to schedule the consultation with the doctor at your convenience.
Once the appointment is confirmed, all you have to do is to show up at the clinic and discuss the treatment options. If you want, you can also opt for online consultation mode to have a discussion with the doctor over a virtual call from the comfort of your home.