Get Most Advanced Gynecomastia Treatment In Noida
Gynecomastia is a common condition among men in Noida. However, there are several hospitals and clinics in Noida where people can opt for advanced treatment. They primarily provide non-surgical treatment options. In addition, a significant segment of gynecomastia patients cannot speak about their problems because of the social embarrassment associated with it.
Pristyn Care is offering the most effective gynecomastia surgery in Noida at an affordable cost. The consultation remains completely confidential between the doctor and the patient. Moreover, the treatment is quick as we are backed by the latest equipment to cure gynecomastia permanently.
Consult Well Experienced Gynecomastia Doctors In Noida
Once a patient decides to undergo gynecomastia surgery, the next step is to find a highly experienced plastic surgeon. The skill and experience of a doctor are an integral part of gynecomastia treatment. Otherwise, the patient has to face the consequences of the surgery throughout their entire life. Therefore, the problem lies in finding a doctor in Noida who can ensure minimal scarring and desired results after gynecomastia treatment.
Evidently, Pristyn Care doctors are the best gynecomastia surgeons in Noida. Their experience, as well as skillset, speaks for themselves. Our doctors offer each patient a customized patient experience after understanding their particular needs. This ensures each patient is satisfied with the gynecomastia treatment.
How is Pristyn Care associated with the best hospitals for gynecomastia in Noida?
The gynecomastia surgery is performed at our partner hospitals in Noida. Not only in Noida, but our association is also with some of the best hospitals and medical centers in Delhi. Some top-notch super-specialty hospitals include:
- Irene Hospital
- Sama hospital
- Lifeaid medical center
- Sunrise Hospital
- Bensups Hospital
- Center of Diabetes and Allied Sciences
- Triton Hospitals
Most of these hospitals are Entry-Level National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) accredited. Following every norm and regulation, our surgeons complete the procedure without any complications. These hospitals are equipped with the latest technology required to perform gynecomastia surgery. These hospitals are backed by a strong supportive team of nurses, technicians, specialists, 24×7 assistance, etc. Therefore, the whole surgical experience of the patient is short and comfortable as much as possible.
Benefits of gynecomastia surgery for male breasts reduction
Medical treatment for gynecomastia has advanced by leaps and bounds. Initially, there were not many options for people with enlarged male breasts. They either had to rely on the application of herbal remedies or make a massive shift in their lifestyle. Unfortunately, these have almost minimum to zero effect on the enlarged breasts. Also, in the case of gynecomastia, it develops due to genetic factors which lead to no other way than surgery to contour the chest. Gynecomastia surgery overcomes several side effects that are incurred by continuous usage of other treatment options. A few benefits of gynecomastia treatment in Noida:
- Almost minute incisions of 1-2 cm are made so that it causes only minimal scarring even after the surgery.
- Performed on an outpatient basis which means the patient can go back home on the same day.
- The success rate is much higher than the traditional method.
- Resume work on the second day of the recovery itself.
- The original texture of the skin is retained. As a result, the skin texture is smooth and uniform after the surgery.
- The results of gynecomastia surgery are immediate but not clearly visible due to swelling. However, patients can experience and notice the final results within 6 weeks after the surgery.
- Performed under the influence of anesthesia which ensures the patient doesn’t feel any kind of discomfort during the procedure.
Difference between Gynecomastia Surgery and Non-Surgical Gynecomastia Treatments
In addition to the unique features of the surgery, there are some associated benefits of gynecomastia surgery. Here are the main advantages of choosing male breast reduction surgery.
- Cost-effective: You have to invest once and enjoy the results throughout your lives with very low chance of any recurrence.
- Long-lasting: The results long-lasting as long as the patient eats healthily and exercises regularly.
- Good looks: The body is reshaped to be more attractive and masculine, improving your overall appearance. Wear anything you feel like without the fear of nipples showing!
- Improved confidence: The improved body shape helps you face the world with much more confidence. Enjoy life to the fullest without any embarrassment.
Why Choose Gynecomastia Treatment from Pristyn Care in Delhi?
Two of our founding members are doctors. They are experts in their fields and carry an image of brilliance in their own forrays. Our entire working model involves treating the patient simultaneously, keeping their best interests in mind. Given that gynecomastia is a sensitive condition, we maintain full discretion and privacy throughout the procedure. During the consultation, our surgeons try to understand your needs and accordingly provide appropriate advice. Hence, the treatment differs from one patient to another. Here are some additional benefits arranged by us to make your surgical experience hassle-free.
- Proper safety measures are in place at our clinics and partner hospitals to ensure maximum safety is maintained. Our staff is wearing a PPE kit with masks 24×7, checking the temperature of individuals entering the hospital, maintaining social distancing, regularly changing bedsheets, regularly sanitizing the equipment in the consultation rooms, etc.
- Our dedicated care buddy assists you in all the paperwork of hospitalization till discharge on the day of the surgery.
- On the day of the surgery, a free cab service is arranged by us that picks you up and drops you back at your doorstep.
- We have more than one payment options so that you can undergo the procedure without any worries.
- Avail a free consultation post-surgery is provided with the doctor to check the recovery progress.
- Our medical coordinator assists you in finding diagnostic centers to complete the prescribed tests prior to the surgery.
What is Gynecomastia Surgery Cost in Delhi?
As no two cases of gynecomastia surgery are identical, the cost of the procedure also varies from person to person. Unfortunately, in case you think a medical insurance plan can cover the cost, the answer is no. As the procedure is focused on improving the shape of the body, it is considered a cosmetic surgery by most health insurance plans. Hence, they do not provide any coverage. The particular clinic and hospital offers treatment packages that need to be financed by the patient and cover mainly the following-
- The type of technology used to remove the fat deposition
- The amount of fat or the extent of tissue removed during the procedure
- Charges of the anesthetist as anesthesia administration requires special skills and qualifications
- The specific area from where the fat or tissue is removed
- Any additional procedure the individual chooses to undergo
- Post-operative care charges such as medicines, compression garments, prescribed painkillers, etc.
Get in touch with any of our medical coordinators to know about t the zero-cost EMI provision and other cashless payments available to finance the procedure.
Book an Appointment with the Best Gynecomastia Doctor in Delhi at Pristyn Care
Book an appointment for gynecomastia treatment at the nearest Pristyn Care clinic in Noida in the following ways-
- Fill in the details on the contact form found at the top and bottom of this page.
- Call the above number and speak with one of our medical coordinators.
- Click on the ‘Book Appointment’ option on the top-right corner of this page.
- For an online appointment, click on the ‘Online Consultation’ option from the ‘For Patients’ drag-down menu.
- Download the Pristyn Care app from Playstore and Appstore and install it on your smartphones. With the help of this app and a stable internet connection, speak with any of the surgeons from our team from the comfort of your home.
What are the different grades of gynecomastia?
The treatment method for gynecomastia is chosen based on its grade or severity. The enlargement of breasts is divided into four grades:
- Grade 1- The first grade has only a minor level of enlargement in the breasts. The tissues grow in a localized area around the areola and the chest appears slightly swollen.
- Grade 2- At this grade, the glandular tissues expand to the chest width. The pectoral muscles get covered with the breast tissues but the edges won’t be as prominent as actual breasts.
- Grade 3- This is the advanced stage of gynecomastia when the breast development is clearly visible, even through clothes. The excess skin continues to grow and become prominent. The breast tissues will also be more firm at this stage.
- Grade 4- It is the last stage of gynecomastia development where the breast tissues have grown to a complete extent and start exhibiting painful symptoms, like back pain, posture issues, etc.
Men often make the condition worse by trying to hide the enlarged breasts by slouching that further aggravates the back pain. If left untreated for a long time, the condition will get worse and the patient may suffer from the spinal deformity.
If you see a doctor while male breasts are still developing, the condition can be controlled and managed by addressing the primary cause of hormonal imbalance. The doctor may further recommend that you take alternative medications or suggest hormone replacement therapy to stop the tissue growth.
What is the difference between gynecomastia and chest fat?
Most men get confused between fat deposits in the chest (pseudogynecomastia) area and the condition of gynecomastia. The signs and symptoms of both the conditions are very similar which is why most men confuse one with the other. However, there are also factors that differentiate gynecomastia from chest fat deposits.
Gynecomastia is the condition in which there is an excessive glandular tissue growth in the pectoral region of a man. Pseudogynecomastia is a condition of fat deposits in the pectoral region.
In case of gynecomastia, a hard lump can be felt under the nipple or areola. But in case of chest fat or pseudogynecomastia, no firmness or hard mass is felt under the nipple or areola. Its mass growth feels the same throughout the chest region.
In gynecomastia, the saggy appearance of the breast is minimal. While in case of pseudogynecomastia, the breast may appear to be more saggy.
The condition of fat deposits in the chest can be managed with regular exercises for a healthy diet. But gynecomastia does not disappear with either exercise or change in diet. If a man is diagnosed with gynecomastia, he would require surgical procedures.
Are there any side effects of gynecomastia surgery?
Gynecomastia surgery is a safe and risk-free surgical procedure, and if performed under the supervision of a good and experienced cosmetic surgeon, there are almost no complications or major side effects associated with the gynecomastia surgery.
However, like any other surgical procedures, gynecomastia surgery too cause certain minor side effects in some patients, the common ones being:
- Reaction to anesthesia – which goes away within a few hours after the surgery
- Damage to deeper tissues – the chances of this risk can be minimized too if the surgery is performed by an experienced plastic surgeon
- Damage to fatty tissues in the breast
- Persistent pain
- Possibility of a revision surgery
- Scarring that lasts for longer time than expected
If there are any chances of risk and complications, there are good chances that your doctor will discuss it all with you prior to the surgery.
Everything you need to know about gynecomastia surgery scars
Most men seeking gynecomastia treatment are concerned about one particular factor – the scar after the procedure. Depending upon the severity of the condition, the level of incision in gynecomastia surgery may vary, and so do the scars. Typically, the scars involved in gynecomastia surgery are not severe. They are minor as any other common surgical procedures. The scars usually occur near the nipple or the areola and are not always easily visible.
Here are some ways to reduce gynecomastia surgery scars:
- Maintain good hygiene – Good hygiene is important for any surgery to allow the wounds to heal and gynecomastia is no different. It is important for the patient as well as the doctor to maintain extreme levels of hygiene while operating the breasts to keep unwanted germs away. Moisturizing the surgical area before and after the surgery can prevent the skin from drying or turning red.
- Take medications regularly – Whatever medications are prescribed by the cosmetic surgeon – oral pills, supplements or medicated ointments – make sure to take the medication on time and regularly.
- Use scar gels – The healing properties of scar gels make it an optimal solution to reduce the appearance of surgical scars after gynecomastia surgery. Apply scar gels on the incision site to reduce the scar size and pigmentation.
- Use lasers – Once the gynecomastia surgery is over, you can consult with a dermatologist or the same cosmetic surgeon and check if you can undergo laser treatments to remove the scars. Microscopic laser technique can be a great solution to remove deep scars.
- Avoid exposing the site to sunlight – Do not step out without covering the surgical site. Applying a broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or above can help the scars heal faster.
It is important to understand that although these tips can heal the scars in most cases, the results may not always be optimum. If you are looking for a solution to remove your scars, the best thing to do is consult with your cosmetic surgeon, evaluate the pros and cons, and get the best suggestions.
Schedule your appointment with the best plastic surgeons in for Gynecomastia
To get rid of man boobs, you will need help from certified and well-trained plastic surgeons who are skilled in treating gynecomastia. It is a good thing that we have some of the best plastic surgeons in Noida who are highly experienced and have performed numerous surgeries successfully. To book an appointment with our surgeons and consult them, you can try any of the following ways:
Download the Pristyn Care- Consult Doctors application and browse the list of best gynecomastia doctors in Noida. Book an appointment directly with a doctor of your choice within the app.
Fill the “Book Appointment” form available here and submit your information. Our medical coordinators will get back to you shortly to discuss the appointment date and time.
Dial the number given at the top and talk to our medical coordinators directly to schedule the consultation with the doctor at your convenience.
Once the appointment is confirmed, all you have to do is to show up at the clinic and discuss the treatment options. If you want, you can also opt for online consultation mode to have a discussion with the doctor over a virtual call from the comfort of your home.