Get Most Advanced Gynecomastia Treatment In Hyderabad
Pristyn Care clinics, as well as partner hospitals, are equipped with the latest technology for subsiding breast enlargement in men. We only use the latest VASER technique for liposuction followed by gland excision surgery. Our primary goal is to make sure all the patients receive a surgical experience as seamless as possible. We promise to provide you a surgical experience that is tailored according to your preferences. There are generally 4 stages of gynecomastia as classified by the American Society of Plastic Surgery -
- Grade I- Small enlargement without any presence of excess skin
- Grade II- Moderate enlargement but no presence of any excess skin
- Grade III- Moderate enlargement with the mild presence of excess skin
- Grade IV- Visible enlargement with excess skin, that looks similar to drooped breasts in females
We guarantee with the most advanced technology available to treat gynecomastia in Hyderabad, we can cure any stage of gynecomastia.
Highly Experienced Gynecomastia Doctors In Hyderabad
Pristyn Care houses some of the best doctors who can treat gynecomastia patients in Hyderabad for once and all. All our doctors in Hyderabad possess the necessary skills and experience to treat gynecomastia permanently. They are not only highly-experienced but their aesthetic sense is also commendable. Our doctors understand that gynecomastia can have physical as well as psychological implications. Therefore, they make the patients as comfortable as possible. After careful consideration of the patient’s needs during the consultation, our surgeons plan and execute a customized surgical experience that aligns with the patient’s expectations. Our doctors are ready to answer any query related to the condition of gynecomastia or the surgery. Our surgeons take extreme care and attend to all the needs of the patient during the surgery.
How Pristyn Care Is Associated With Top Hospitals In Hyderabad?
In Hyderabad, Pristyn Care works along with Endoviz Hospital, Anaya Hospital, and other super-specialty clinics. We try our best to align with some of the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH)-accredited hospitals in Hyderabad to ensure the successful completion of the surgery. Hospitals such as Anaya Hospital are equipped with the latest technology that is used in Western countries to perform the procedure. Moreover, these clinics are also backed by a strong team of well-experienced hospital staff including specialists, technicians, etc. who are medically licensed to perform the surgery in Hyderabad. Hence, collaborating with these hospitals makes it possible for gynecomastia patients to get rid of their problems without any delay. Don’t worry as our partner-hospitals are properly equipped and sanitized every hour in order to ensure maximum safety against novel coronavirus.
Why Gynecomastia Surgery Is A Better Option?
Gynecomastia can be of various types, depending on the cause or age in which it develops. Surely there are various treatment options such as homeopathic, medicinal, and ayurvedic that you can try. However, after using these for a long period of time, patients have either reported mild improvement or no improvement. What they complain of is either worsening of the condition or several side effects. Moreover, once these are discontinued, the problem relapses making it a temporary solution. Surgery aims to cure the underlying condition which ensures that the problem doesn’t recur. Although the patient has to pay once, in the longer-run this is far more cost-savings than other options. Also, the patient doesn’t have to be dependent on particular medicines to live life to the fullest.
- This is a daycare procedure which means the patient can go back home on the same day of the surgery.
- The success rate is much higher than the traditional methods of treating gynecomastia.
- After the surgery, the patient can resume work on the second day itself provided they follow proper post-operative instructions.
- The smoothness and uniformity of skin after the surgery is retained as the original one.
- It is a painless procedure as the whole process is performed under the influence of anesthesia.
- You can experience the results within 6 weeks after the surgery.
- Lesser chances of infection or any other complication occurring.
Top 5 Benefits of Choosing Male Breast Reduction Surgery
In addition to flattening the enlarged breasts in males, gynecomastia surgery provides the added benefits to all the patients-
- More masculine body which you can show off confidently in social gatherings
- Better posture as the extra bodyweight causing the body to stoop is removed permanently.
- Due to better posture and enhanced body shape, you are able to face the world with much more confidence.
- The results are permanent in nature as long as the individual follows a healthy lifestyle and doesn’t return to old unhealthy habits.
- Wear tight-fitting clothes comfortably without the fear of nipples becoming noticeable or droopiness of the breasts.
Why Choose Gynecomastia Surgery from Pristyn Care?
Our motto is simple. We want to treat the patient’s diseases with the most advanced technology so that they are back on their feet at the earliest. You can choose to undergo gynecomastia surgery from others but what makes us different is that the end-to-end patient experience offered by us is planned to keep the patient’s interests in the middle. In order to achieve this, we are offering the following-
- Dedicated Care Buddy to help you through every step of hospitalization. They ensure that the room is proper and all the necessary paperwork is completed.
- Free transportation arranged from our end so that you don’t have to worry about the same and not stressed prior to the surgery.
- The first follow-up consultation after the surgery is free of charge. We want to ensure that the recovery is absolutely complication-free.
- To ensure 100% transparency, our mode of payments for financing gynecomastia surgery are all cashless.
- We are taking every necessary precaution for ensuring maximum protection and safety of all patients undergoing gynecomastia surgery.
What Is The Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery in Hyderabad?
The cost of gynecomastia surgery in Hyderabad is dependent on your individual needs. A majority of the hospitals in Hyderabad offer gynecomastia treatment packages that include several cost factors within a price bracket. These packages are cost-effective and help patients choose the most suitable one. Some of these include-
- Consultation fee of the surgeon
- Cost of diagnostic tests such as mammograms or biopsy
- Volume of fat extracted or the amount of tissue removed to flatten the chest
- Particular area of the chest which is sculpted and reshaped
- Charges of the hospitalization
- Fees of the anesthesia
- Medicines and painkillers used during the procedure
- Type of equipment used to complete the procedure
- Location of the particular clinic or hospital where the surgery is to take place
The treatment packages don’t include- Additional procedure the individual is undergoing as well any complication that occurs due to non-compliance of prescribed instructions.
Most of the health insurance plans in Hyderabad do not provide coverage for male breast reduction surgery. Gynecomastia surgery aims to enhance the body contour and shape of the individual, which makes it a cosmetic surgery and is not covered by medical insurance plans. Pristyn Care offers various financing plans to gynecomastia patients. Get in touch with us to know more.
Nearest Clinic for Gynecomastia Surgery In Hyderabad
Pristyn Care has more than one clinic in Hyderabad which can be easily accessible by people hailing from various places. Not only our clinics but our partner hospitals are also spread across Hyderabad. Here are some of the localities in Hyderabad that are covered by Pristyn Care- Abdullapurmet, Anand Bagh, Amberpet, Ananthagiri, Bahadurpura, Bakaram, Begumpet, BK Guda, Buddha Nagar, Begum Bazaar, Champapet, Chandrayangutta, Chilkur Chintal Basti, DD colony, Dhoolpet, Dammaiguda, Dullapally, Edi Bazar, ECIL, Falaknuma, Fateh Maidan, Ferozguda, Film Nagar, Gowligada, Gachibowli, Gurram Guda, Hakimpet, Haribowli, Hi-Tech City, HMT Nagar, Hyder Nagar, Kalyan Nagar, Kothapet, Kukatpally, Lal Bazar, Lumbini Park, Maheshwaram, Maruti Colony, Meerpet, Murad Nagar, Nizampet, Nehru Nagar, Osman Nagar, Pochampally, Picket, Pragathi Nagar, Ram Koti, Raj Bhavan, Shanker Bagh, Shivarampalli, Shapur Nagar, Secunderabad, Thimmapur, Troop Bazar, Uppuguda, Uppal, Vittalwadi, Vengal Rao Nagar, Whitefields, Yusuf Bazar, etc.
Nearest Cities For Best Gynecomastia Surgery Clinic in Hyderabad
Good news for residents staying in cities not far from Hyderabad. People from Bhingirm Jangaon, Secunderabad, Gudur, Farrukhnagar, Kapra, Patancheru, Sangareddi, Narsingi, Vikarabad, Sadasvipet, Medak, Siddipet, Mahbubnagar, Devarkonda, Bodar, Warangal, Karimnagar, Nizamabad, Raichur, Gulbarga, Raichur, Latur, Ramagundam, Nagarjuna Sagar, Nalgonda, Guntur, Vizag, Vijayawada, Yadagiri Gutta, Vemulawada, Khammam, Mallela Theertham, Ammapalli, Ambarpet, Sururnagar, Balapur, Badlaguda, Lallaguda, Nasaram, Pedda Uppal, Oopal, Chintalkunta, Pirancheru, Ualapelli, Pahadisharif, Trimulgherry, Sholapur, Bellary, Chandrapur, Anantapur, Rajamehendri, Akola, Amravati, Kakinada, Tirupati, Kolhapur, Nanded, etc. and other nearby cities of Hyderabad can avail the gynecomastia surgery from Pristyn Care.
How To Book an Appointment with the Best Treatment Center in Hyderabad?
In order to book an appointment to speak with any one of our gynecomastia surgeons in Hyderabad, simply give us a call on the above contact number or simply fill the details on the contact form you can find on the right when you scroll to the top or at the bottom. People looking for an online consultation can book an appointment by clicking on the ‘Online Consultation’ option available under the ‘For Patients’ dropdown menu. Another option is to download the Pristyn Care mobile app and consult with the best gynecomastia surgeons online. The mobile app is available on Playstore as well as Appstore. Hence, people looking for a permanent solution to gynecomastia in Zahirabad, Yadarigutta, Yadgarpally, Vidya Nagar, Vishali Nagar, Vaidehi Nagar, Upparpally, Turkayamjal, Topkhana, Talab Katta, Tara Nagar, Swaraj Nagar, Sripuram Colony, SR Colony, SR Nagar, Shamirpet, Shahbaad, Shamsher Gunj, Sindhi Colony, South Banjara Hills, Secretariat, etc. should book an appointment without any further delay.