Get advanced painless stapler circumcision in Hyderabad
Pristyn Care offers advanced stapler circumcision surgery in Hyderabad for the permanent treatment of a wide range of penile problems. In stapler circumcision, the surgeon makes use of a surgical stapler for the excision of the foreskin from the penis. The surgery is minimally invasive in nature and has a very high success rate. The advanced stapler technique used by our circumcision doctors is USFDA approved and thus highly safe. Also, our surgeons have successfully treated several patients through this modern technique. We ensure you a seamless surgical experience. Call us to book your appointment today.
What are the benefits of stapler circumcision over traditional circumcision?
- Minimal loss of blood during the procedure
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Painless procedure-performed after administering anesthesia
- Takes less than 30 minutes to complete
- No overnight stay at the hospital
- Only minimal pain after the surgery
- Nil injuries to the neighboring tissue
- No disfigurement of the penis
- Nil risk for postoperative infections and bleeding
- No scars after recovery
- Improves the aesthetic appearance of the penis
What are the risks and complications of stapler circumcision?
While undergoing any surgery, it is important that you choose an experienced surgeon to avoid any complications. The same is applied for stapler circumcision as well. If an unskilled doctor performs the surgery, it increases the chances of the following complications:
- Excessive bleeding post-surgery
- Poorly cut foreskin
- High chances of postoperative infections
- Prolonged and painful recovery period
At Pristyn Care, circumcision is performed by certified and trained doctors. Thus, there are almost nil chances of any side effects or risks from the surgery.
Highly experienced stapler circumcision doctors in Hyderabad
Pristyn Care works in association with the most experienced and qualified surgeons and circumcision specialists in Hyderabad. Our surgeons are well-trained in the use of the advanced stapler procedure for safe and complication-free circumcision. Our surgeons use the latest USFDA approved equipment for performing the surgeries. If you have any queries or doubts about the procedure, you can have a detailed discussion with our specialist before you undergo the surgery.
Precautions for speedy recovery after stapler circumcision:
- Stay hydrated to maintain the normal pH of the urine. Hydration prevents pain and soreness while urinating.
- It is normal to experience mild pain and swelling after the procedure. If needed, use only the ointment or cream that your doctor prescribes.
- Avoid lifting heavy objects and physically strenuous activities for at least a week or the time period advised by your doctor.
- Avoid sexual intercourse and masturbation for 2-3 weeks to prevent any penile injury.
- Refrain from wearing tight-fitted clothes for a few days to avoid discomforts and irritation.
Why choose Pristyn Care for stapler circumcision surgery in Hyderabad?
We offer the following benefits to our patient in Hyderabad:
- Hassle-free admission at the hospital
- Dedicated Care Buddy to manage paperwork and other formalities at the hospital
- Team of experienced surgeons for circumcision
- Free first follow-up consultation with the surgeon within 7 days
- Various payment options for the convenience of the patient
- Free pick up and drop service on the day of the treatment at the hospital
- Postoperative care instructions and diet chart provided by the doctor for fast recovery
How to book an appointment at a Pristyn Care clinic in Hyderabad?
It is very easy to book an appointment with a Pristyn Care specialist in Hyderabad for expert consultation regarding circumcision. You can schedule your appointment through any of the following methods:
- Submit your contact details through the patient form on the website www.pristyncare.com .
- Contact us directly by calling the above-mentioned number.
When a medical coordinator from our team gets in touch with you, discuss your preferred appointment timings with them and they will confirm an appointment for you.